Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Well played, good sir!
giphy.gif

J

jumpstart

I played years ago but now want to return, which is the post. which is the link for the mod?

Gideon65

Potential Patron
Upon further play, I noticed the Fed Miracle Worker Ships (the ugly ones) are visible but overly large in sector space and can be played. The KDF and Rommie ones, which are ok looking are the invisible ones that ctd.

The ZTS

Content Creator
That's probably because I made a release and then STO pushed out a patch the next day. I've made an automated patch chasing system that will counteract that in the future.

merder222

Potential Patron
so glad the new version brought back the kahn shirt from ARC promo nudity so now i can walk around again with my captain only wearing the necklace necklace gloves and boots :p

Dogzard

Potential Patron
With the profound amount of updates coming in, I seriously must commend your hard work. Though I still haven't been able to figure out how to make this work properly (really no idea what it is I'm doing), I follow the updates and thread and smile knowing that one day, when I do finally figure this out, I'll be able to enjoy things on a much more natural level.

EDIT: How do I change the pathway from steam (which I uninstalled) to Arc?

Last edited:

Dogzard

Potential Patron
ok, so, I'm not understanding what it is I am looking for to extract the mod to STO... I read a nd read and read and the more I do the more confused I get...
upload_2017-10-21_11-52-31.png

top left is what happens when I turn the mod on. Top right is the path I extracted to, like the pic in the forums (bottom right) explained... I think... someone please, please, please, please explain what it is I am doing wrong?

EDIT: Also, twice I got a Gibbed somethingoranother stopped working... if that tidbit helps any.

Last edited:

Deleted member 166901

Potential Patron
ok, so, I'm not understanding what it is I am looking for to extract the mod to STO... I read a nd read and read and the more I do the more confused I get... View attachment 66412

top left is what happens when I turn the mod on. Top right is the path I extracted to, like the pic in the forums (bottom right) explained... I think... someone please, please, please, please explain what it is I am doing wrong?

On installation, the Mod is already 'On'. Which means you do not have to switch it on. There are no files yet which can be moved around to switch it on, because you first would need to switch it off.

Dogzard

Potential Patron
On installation, the Mod is already 'On'. Which means you do not have to switch it on. There are no files yet which can be moved around to switch it on, because you first would need to switch it off.
The mod didn't work... I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or not... Is that the correct folder? THis is a fresh install of STO, ran once to get the localdata file to appear... but there's a local data file also earlier on, but when I tried that one the same thing happened, also to no avail, because again, the mod didn't work.

Dogzard

Potential Patron
ok, turned the mod off, started STO, shut STO down, turned mod on... this is the result.
upload_2017-10-21_12-16-35.png

EDIT: I'm using Arc, so how do I change the pathways?

EDIT 2:Nevermind, had to uninstall it from steam folders to get the pathway destination select screen to work properly... Here goes nothing!

EDIT 3: No errors... think this might actually work!

EDIT 4: It worked! By the way, clubwear skirt slips...

Last edited:

Archaeologist28

Potential Patron
Got it to work. Thanks all! Quick question; does this mess with the ability to do foundry missions because I can't seem to access them, or is that a completely unrelated issue? IMO, the foundry missions are way more fun.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
The Foundry goes down every time they bring out a Season; it has nothing to do with the mod. The official patch notes will tell us when they have it back up and running.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Glad you figured out what was wrong in that mile of posts, lol. I've talked with Clam, we're going to try and add the missing outfits that are clipping. They're doing that because we haven't actually modified them, but we've modified a base geo that uses them.

Clamman5 Clamman5 I need you to modify all the Cropped Jackets for the Winter apparel. I cannot do them myself, my Gibbed source is being heavily modified for the new GUI device.

Also, Daedalus Daedalus I need you to tag me whenever you make a new texture for the sex and tats stuff so I can integrate it. Now that I've integrated everything in, it should be much easier to add stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.