Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

merder222

Potential Patron
take the time neeeded and hope many clothes will be removed so that for others we have variety in what they get to se as our outfits while we se what we want to see :p

Daedalus

Content Creator
Here's another code tweak you can try with your toons. (needs the manual boobs increase option) Open startrekfemalescalegroups.xml in the ...\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata_customballoons\Scaleinfos folder and look for this code segment:
Code:
  <SkelScaleGroup>
      <GroupName>Stomach</GroupName>
      <Bone>
        <SkelScaleBone>
          <Bone>Stomach</Bone>
          <SmallMin>
            <a:float>0.2</a:float>
          </SmallMin>
          <SmallMax>
            <a:float>4</a:float>
          </SmallMax>
          <LargeMin>
          </LargeMin>
          <LargeMax>
          </LargeMax>
        </SkelScaleBone>
      </Bone>
    </SkelScaleGroup>
Then alter the smallmin and largemin values to this:
<a:float>6</a:float>
<a:float>8</a:float>
<a:float>6</a:float>
Save and run Compile scaleinfos.bat. Copy-paste the new scaleinfos.bin in ...\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin and start the game. In the game, set stomach slider to minimum in tailor options.
Then your captain will wake up one morning after one of those nice after-duty get-togethers, look in the mirror and ...
GameClient 15_10_2017 10_15_15.png

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Alright, I'm back in action. The stinging in my eyes has greatly subsided and so I'm posting some more stuff :smile:

The human transmutation circle the Elrics used in FMA to try and revive their mother. (Yeah, @Youkai-sama start squealing :tongue:)
GameClient 16_10_2017 15_06_39.png

And a red-blue gradiënt tribal going from her crotch all the way down the sid of her leg to her ankle.
GameClient 16_10_2017 16_37_40.png

Enjoy.
(These are also included in the archive I put in the downloads.)

Attachments

Human transmutation circle.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 84

Dogzard

Potential Patron
New to the modding scene, tried to use the nude mod and came up with errors during the DOS loads. I use steam, so the pathways should be pretty direct, right? Anywho, reloaded it in hopes it would work the second time, same issue, error during DOS screens. Tried to run STO afterward, didn't know if this was a thing or not and was supposed to happen. STO repatched everything, froze, then crashed. Now steam is redownloading the game. I'd like to see my Orions running amok naked shooting borg in the face with their tr-116's... but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

merder222

Potential Patron
the thing afaik you are doing wrong is nothing and dunno if you can download 1 version back as that did work for me.
and what i think is going wrong(but don't pin me on it) is called microshit windows

Dogzard

Potential Patron
Would it make a difference if I were to repath to the ARC launcher? I don't know how it would react, gonna wait til after the patch is done and try that. If it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to try to find the one a version back. Any other advice would be helpful if at all possible. Thank you!

shadowpheonix787

Potential Patron
I was under the impression that the new team knows it is currently not working and is in the process of learning how to fix it. Most likely it was STO updating, as I believe their post says it is problems with the new season release of STO. Give them some time to work on it, they are still learning, and even when Password42 did this it sometimes took time to get around the Cryptic patches.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Customballoons & custombaywatch stuff is put in temp folder rather than the place it's suposed to go.

*EDIT* Also, no clothing removal although I selected it.

Last edited:

shadowpheonix787

Potential Patron
@Deadalus Confirmed. Even tried supplementing clothing textures from previous versions, and just ended up with invisible characters. Skin retextures and skeleinfos seem to be working, just not outfits.

The ZTS

Content Creator
NONONONO! You have to MOVE them to your folder. (I knew I was forgetting something.) One moment.

Outfits is my fault. Lemme fix that.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
I think I realized my error. There's no flag in the installer for "run as administrator". I set it up so it does that, one moment.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Right then, that should fix it. An update has been posted to the Resource Manager as well as "Redux".

Jacobs

Potential Patron
something does not work at Breast_Jiggle_Customization. The Test.xml has no <BoneName> Breastl </ BoneName> or <BoneName> Breastr </ BoneName>, but <BoneName> Uarmr </ BoneName> or <BoneName> Uarmr </ BoneName>

Archaeologist28

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm really new at modding but love STO and really want this mod. But I clearly don't know what I'm doing. I extracted the installer to C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata and then proceeded with the installation. It seemed to install fine but I can't seem to use it. This is what my local data folders looks like now. Is there something missing? Also, when I tried to turn on the mod using the mod switch, I got a bunch of access denied errors. Could someone show me what the folder is supposed to look like? Did I miss a step in here? Also, in game, how does one remove the clothing? Is there a button or toggle that comes up? Do you do it in the tailor screen? Does this only apply to player characters or can I strip down my crew too? Also, I'm pretty sure this didn't work because the boob sliders didn't change. Like I said, I'm really green at this and could use an idiot's guide. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    60.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    128.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    70.5 KB · Views: 61

bennymaeker

Potential Patron
Mod doesn't work. I completly reinstalled STO after I deleted all Files, I checked all relevant options, still non invisible clothes, or idles, only jiggle. When It doesnt work after an scond reinstall of STO I use the older version.

I Installed all under C:\Games und uses the Redux version

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Hi, I'm really new at modding but love STO and really want this mod. But I clearly don't know what I'm doing. I extracted the installer to C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata and then proceeded with the installation. It seemed to install fine but I can't seem to use it. This is what my local data folders looks like now. Is there something missing? Also, when I tried to turn on the mod using the mod switch, I got a bunch of access denied errors. Could someone show me what the folder is supposed to look like? Did I miss a step in here? Also, in game, how does one remove the clothing? Is there a button or toggle that comes up? Do you do it in the tailor screen? Does this only apply to player characters or can I strip down my crew too? Also, I'm pretty sure this didn't work because the boob sliders didn't change. Like I said, I'm really green at this and could use an idiot's guide. Thanks!

Correct directory is: Star Trek Online_en > Star Trek Online > Live > local Data. The First local Data folder should have the bins and texture_library folder, there should not be another Local data folder in the local data folder. In other words the bin and texture_library folders should be here in this screenshot and the Localdata_modswitch should be one folder back in the Live folder. Hope that works
Screenshot (2).png

In game you will have to go to the Tailor to apply the nude outfits to your captain and crew. Once the bins are in the correct folder structure everything will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.