Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
It's not the tool that needs updated yet. It's the bins we make. I'm working on fixing that momentarily though.

Daedalus

Content Creator
has this been fixed yet fellas?
It's on its way.
patience_grasshopper.jpg

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Getting a couple errors in the DOS window when it loads, and I'm starting to think it's not letting any of it work, because not one texture that's checked on my end is going poof.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Getting a couple errors in the DOS window when it loads, and I'm starting to think it's not letting any of it work, because not one texture that's checked on my end is going poof.

When my client crashed when S14 went live, I reinstalled it without jiggle, stances&dances. I got one error stating that something had stopped working. I clicked 'close' and surprisingly it continued. The mod still works on my end minus jiggle & stances/dances.

Also, I've tossed my edits in a zip file in the downloads section of the forum, for those who're interested.

smooky

Potential Patron
When my client crashed when S14 went live, I reinstalled it without jiggle, stances&dances. I got one error stating that something had stopped working. I clicked 'close' and surprisingly it continued. The mod still works on my end minus jiggle & stances/dances.

Also, I've tossed my edits in a zip file in the downloads section of the forum, for those who're interested.
I would like to instal all

jackcovas

Potential Patron
FEATURE ME CONTEST!

You see that Orion that greets you in the installer's first and last windows, right? She's hot right?
View attachment 62684
Well, THIS COULD BE YOU~!

Post scenic and cinematic screenshots of you and your favorite character in all their birthday suit glory, and your screenshot may be featured as the installer image for the next release!

Please note, with the new installer, the image's recommended (and pretty much maximum) size is 145x440 pixels. You can take a screenshot of any size, but I will reduce most of it to that size to make it fit.

!DOWNLOADS!
3.2.0 - "Piece of Paradise"
whats the password to the download

Xariama

Avid Affiliate

Did that, still getting two errors. But seriously, it's almost like none of the uniform edits are working. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

merder222

Potential Patron
Did that, still getting two errors. But seriously, it's almost like none of the uniform edits are working. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
well my fix was using a older version of the mod(beach bums to be exact) dunno if it still can be found but hope the new version is soon a only 2 or 3 work and they don't work on outfits i have for my Bridge officers not counting their skirt :(

Daedalus

Content Creator
Got my eyes lasered yesterday and it looks like I can handle the aftermath quite well. So it looks like I'm not completely out of the picture :tongue:
Though I am going to limit my time on the comp for the next few days. :cool:

The ZTS

Content Creator
I just got the bin updates and am integrating them into the mod, should have a release later.

NINJA EDIT~!

I've almost finished the GUI for the Gibbed bins, and I'm going to start on a new GUI for being able to change skins while in game easily.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus If you can find someone on this site that's a good reverse engineer, I wanna see if I can get them into decoding the .HTEX mess.
Maybe you could do a general shoutout for reverse engineers. My eyes are getting better but still stinging even when typing this on my phone.
How's the mod coming along? Some are getting a little antsy here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.