Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
Would really love if someone could make a step-by-step for this because my females are still looking like my last screenshot, tried several different things but the closer I can get is that.

Could you do us a favor and tell us exaclty how you did it annemarie?If that doesn't bother you that is...

Daedalus

Content Creator
Rename F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex to F_Hips_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_2021_01_N.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_N.wtex to F_Chest_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_2021_01_N.wtex and you should have your nudes.

Rab4rob

Potential Patron
Rename F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex to F_Hips_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Hips_2021_01_N.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_N.wtex to F_Chest_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_2021_01_N.wtex and you should have your nudes.
I was wondering will this method work also for males by changing the letter F to a M ?

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
Tried exactly like you said and the bugged bikini thinghy still persists...did I installed something wrong with the installer?
Edit:Forgot to mention, only the skirts works as well, no other armor or clothes works other than the buggy bikini.

Attachments

• fail.png
    fail.png
    987.6 KB · Views: 200

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I got it to work fine on my Romulan toon.

Attachments

• screenshot_2022-01-18-05-01-36.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-05-01-36.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 251
  • screenshot_2022-01-18-05-00-57.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-05-00-57.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 310
  • screenshot_2022-01-18-05-01-55.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-05-01-55.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 232

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron
ok, so I downloaded the 3.5.1 installer from your post a few pages ago and the texture library. I run the installer, selecting just the base nude mod skins and no other options. Once that finishes I copy the Texture Library in and overwrite any files with the same names. Then start my game. While some of the textures come through, none of the uniform options show nudity for any of my toons, including the ones I have in TOS mirror and TNG skant. (or my Orion in orion clothing, or my romulan with the survivor top, etc.). I do believe the skin textures are loading right due to split second mesh loading on my character select screen but otherwise it's not working for me. Am I missing something?

EDIT: may have found my issue. looks like costumegeometry.bin had an error while trying to patch.
1645076012486.png

Poplan

Content Creator
I am back, I apologize for being out of touch for awhile - real life has somewhat sucked for awhile.
Glad to see Gibbed is actually looking at a x64 port; that was what I was starting to do just before things went to hell for me.

I'm doing tests with the compiled tools posted a little ways back (with some batch modifications).

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
Update: YAY I have nude orions again. (I haven't tested any other races etc, I wanted to just get the basics right now)

Questions: Does anyone have 3.5.3?

Next:

After some more testing, I'm going to try to make a new installer.

The new installer, initially, is going to be all batch file and not as slick but it should work. If there are updated texture packages etc that creators want included please let me know (and we can work out a way to get them to me to include).

As things get ironed out, I will make a GUI installer.

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Update: YAY I have nude orions again. (I haven't tested any other races etc, I wanted to just get the basics right now)

Next:

The new installer, initially, is going to be all batch file and not as slick but it should work. If there are updated texture packages etc that creators want included please let me know (and we can work out a way to get them to me to include).

Hi!

Glad to know that!

I have some sugestions (If possible, off course):

1. Please make hips size just a very little smaller, a very little, enough to make any female toon to look cool when wearing Antares, Sierra, TOS nurse or Academy skirts, without any "interference".

2. There are also "interference" with some upper items like TOS nurse, rockband T-shirts from summer event, among others (all factions).

3. There are a couple bikini-type swimsuits that just don't appear put on the toon, doesn't matter if I check them or not at the installer; if that can be fixed, I will thank you so much!

4. What about Lingerie as a stockings option?
1645687978566.png

I hope not to be annoying with this. Thanks in advance!

PD: I got 3.5.4 version btw.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron

Next:

here is the 3.5.3 installer. I also included the texture library zip found a few pages back. I don't know who compiled them all but it seems to have all the basic nude textures needed for the game (Cardassian, Caitian, etc.)

Attachments

texture_library.zip
52.6 MB · Views: 271

Poplan

Content Creator
Thanks for the files. I've decompiled the old installer and now I can work on testing/fixing.

This will take me a while.

Ultimately I will report what is working and what isn't..

One other thing: going forward, the mod is going to be open source so that in the event that if there's some real life issue, or I disappear etc it will be easier for mod to continue.

I haven't selected an online repo yet, but I am currently leaning to gitlab unless there's a better place that would allow an adult mod to exist.
(I have my own source control system on my LAN but while I love you guys, I'm not letting you in ;) )

There will be some test packages soon for any brave souls that want to help.

If anyone is working on texture packages to add/replace please let me know and what name you want to appear and a description of the package (i.e. 'HD Hairy" "Shaved" etc). I'll set something up soon for file transfers so we don't annoy UC.

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
PICKING UP THE PIECES #1

There is a mod package for the chasity belt. All we have is an executable called "cekiller.exe" from March 13, 2019 10:10am. I do not know who wrote it and since there's no source this will probably need to be cut.

The other non-texture mods seem to have a lot of xmldiff that will probably need to be updated. These are also from the March 2019 timeframe. There are some how-to text files, but at this time, I don't know if they are still correct or not.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
PICKING UP THE PIECES #1

There is a mod package for the chasity belt. All we have is an executable called "cekiller.exe" from March 13, 2019 10:10am. I do not know who wrote it and since there's no source this will probably need to be cut.

The other non-texture mods seem to have a lot of xmldiff that will probably need to be updated. These are also from the March 2019 timeframe. There are some how-to text files, but at this time, I don't know if they are still correct or not.
Password42 Password42 had done his version of the mod with a bunch of XML diff statements to add nude npcs and all crew female mods. Directions for that should be in the old mod thread or I have his instructions saved somewhere. I never looked under the hood of the more recent mod to see what was included or how they did it.

Last I checked we were waiting on an update for the 64 tools, maybe some missing packages in the repo? Did that ever get resolved?

Wickian

Potential Patron
here is the 3.5.3 installer. I also included the texture library zip found a few pages back. I don't know who compiled them all but it seems to have all the basic nude textures needed for the game (Cardassian, Caitian, etc.)
Where does this go in the program? Hope to hear from you soon.

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron
Where does this go in the program? Hope to hear from you soon.
the instructions are on the previous page by annemarie (Quoted below). I never could get it to work right for me so I'm looking forward to trying poplan's installer scripts. Other's have had success with it though.
run the installer with JUST the replace clothes options, no jiggle or movement replace
then I put the files in that I zipped. and I do have STO under the steam commons. in my install there are 2 sto folders:
E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.