Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
well I need some help. nothing I do works the Cardassian toon is well invisible from the neck down how do I fix that?

Attachments

• Umm Missing.jpg
    Umm Missing.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 143

smooky

Potential Patron
HUmm I wonder if all tool still work . I got little problem to converty somme texture into .dds my gimp and photoshop said cant not open it but i have all plugin of .dds mmm . .

Ehrehin ^__^ Well if have a video can show how to make it work better I would like . i am just back on pc 3 year with out pc is long :) . atm i try to find all tool for modify some charecter texture I just want remake my tiger perso :) again

Korax Solizarn

Potential Patron
ok so i downloaded this Mod a year ago and it worked. uninstalled it for some reason and now when reinstalling all i can get to work from it is the fishnets. any ideas what i did wrong? Its ashame cause i liked my nude Klingon Bodyguards and the stripper at our starbase lol
screenshot_2020-11-29-13-26-31.jpg
screenshot_2020-12-01-02-23-36.jpg

annemarie

Casual Client
pretty sure it was the texture file on page 150, post 2997. I used the last version of the installer, only added textures, did not to any dyn bounce dance replace or anything other than textures. Default is shaved. to get the hair the shiny tights has the hair, just redo skin color and tights color to match as close as you can.

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
Wow, finally found this...and here was I thinking this was truly dead lol
Cheers and thanks for everyone involved keeping this working!
Can someone please point to me where is the new installer(if there is one) and how to install the stuff correctly?
I tried to use the old installer that I have here and using the Texturelibrary our friend up there said to use but it doesn't work.Either clothes remain the same and the boobs glitch over them or the characters gets invisible.

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
Wow, finally found this...and here was I thinking this was truly dead lol
Cheers and thanks for everyone involved keeping this working!
Can someone please point to me where is the new installer(if there is one) and how to install the stuff correctly?
I tried to use the old installer that I have here and using the Texturelibrary our friend up there said to use but it doesn't work.Either clothes remain the same and the boobs glitch over them or the characters gets invisible.

The installer doesn't work, just the texture-files. They have been posted here several times, just look through the last couple of pages and you should find them. Unzip the files to ...\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

annemarie

Casual Client
I actually used the 3.5.1 age of uncovering installer, but i only installed textures. I tried just the textures and got the thong thing. did the install for shaved, added the textures as i posted above.

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
I actually used the 3.5.1 age of uncovering installer, but i only installed textures. I tried just the textures and got the thong thing. did the install for shaved, added the textures as i posted above.
I have the 3.5.3 here, do you know where I can get the 3.5.1?I'm gonna try this later, see if it works for me

annemarie

Casual Client
one thing I did find.. on some maps lighting 2.0 is reallyreally messed up, mostly on New Romulus in the caves. but a few other places too, I don't know if the mod has anything to do with that or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.