Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 1/1/14 Happy New Year! (2 Viewers)

What do you want done?

• Total voters

Sknaht

Potential Patron
How about you make her outfit and headphones from this picture!? That would be great beyond measures!!!

I'm pretty sure this can count as a side reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Sknaht said:
How about you make her outfit and headphones from this picture!? That would be great beyond measures!!!

[attachimg=1]

I'm pretty sure this can count as a side reference.

Maybe, but I'm not really good with clothing.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey said:
Shadow...you haven't updated in a month man lol. What's going on?

Been playing new games, doing projects for college, being sidetracked by problems. I have half of it done, though. I just have to get a little more time to finish it, which will probably be today.

K

KaosuKishi

Could someone reupload Geecku's body? I'm getting a decryption error whenever I try to download it from mega...

DarkWinged1

Potential Patron
Been having a problem downloading the Hair and tail Geecku.swf from Megaupload it say it starts downloading and never does.

S

swaggger1193

how i can do this plz tell me thx u and have a good day

grab_butt.png

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Swagger, use Animtools with the loader to have Her in a different position like in the image.

As for you, Oats, I can only imagine why you made some but not all of my Dropbox uploads of your mods available. Lack of time, maybe? Either way, I'll post the names of the files you didn't yet post and their corresponding links. I also went ahead and did the same for the new Mihari hair.

Mods:
Mihari (Las Lindas)

Elite Her

Geecku Her

Mewtwo Her

Rachael Her

Taffy Her

Xeno Him

Animtools:

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
BuckWild said:
Swagger, use Animtools with the loader to have Her in a different position like in the image.

As for you, Oats, I can only imagine why you made some but not all of my Dropbox uploads of your mods available. Lack of time, maybe? Either way, I'll post the names of the files you didn't yet post and their corresponding links. I also went ahead and did the same for the new Mihari hair.

No, I started putting them on right before I got sidetracked. Since I have off this summer, I'll be working on it more.

K

Kt11111

Hey, I redirected here from your Miles "Tails" Prower as the guy request page and I was just wondering, did you ever finish that one?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Kt11111 said:
Hey, I redirected here from your Miles "Tails" Prower as the guy request page and I was just wondering, did you ever finish that one?
Nope I was going to do it, but I became dead and I'm not on much. I'll come back and do this one mod, just for you. :) I might come back from my hiatus too.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
uh, the female elite download doesn't work
Welcome to Undertow.
This threaad is 10 pages long and contains almost 200 posts. Please use the site's "Report" function to report the specific post(s) with broken links/downloads.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.