Scarlet Blade Vendetta - Nude Mod *Booty Hole Remix*

ChillSwitch

Potential Patron
This is an edited version of an old mod for the original Scarlet Blade. I've updated the texture sizes and colors and added a backside to the characters. Just extract this file in a new folder and copy & paste the .dss files from that folder into the original folder "Scarlet Blade Vendetta/Data/Objects/PC/Tex" (click one file from the unzipped folder then ctrl+A then copy, right click in the original folder and paste). This should replace all default starter lingerie to a fully naked model. Let me know if it works right, this was the first time I've ever made anything like this.

Attachments

ChillSwitch

Potential Patron
Here's some screenshots of my characters with my patch active!

Attachments

Vallil

Casual Client
It's been a long time since somebody made a mod for this, nice to see content being made again, like poplan left his on the making after the official server shutdown.
Does it change the default lingerie or the "Unsealed" nude body itself?

krazyorange

Potential Patron
did you try to re-copy the files? maybe the launcher "fixed" the files
I did, yes. Reinstalled everything including the mod, but still no luck. It's not a gamebreaker or anything, but I sure do miss...um.....buttholes.

Vallil

Casual Client
I did, yes. Reinstalled everything including the mod, but still no luck. It's not a gamebreaker or anything, but I sure do miss...um.....buttholes.
might need to look for the new folder where the textures are stored in, i assume vivi made a whole overhaul of the files structure by now, specially now that new materials are added for the newer areas

Top Bottom