Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Scarlet Blade: Nude & De-Censor Thread

31.05.2013 - Tried to fix the links after domain change...
06.04.2013 - Added new ressources kindly provided by Ivaline to the Link Section - a bright future lies ahead of us!
02.04.2013 - Updated De-Censor to true V3.
29.03.2013 - Removed faulty Unsealer Nude Mod. Added Modder's Section Warning.
28.03.2013 - Open Beta fix for V2 De-Censor released. Thx Nezumi for the Bug Report. Added the unsealer replacer nude package. Thx scarletblader for requesting something really useful!
28.03.2013 - Added common mistake warnings.
27.03.2013 - Added Modders Section for Mod Ressources. Fixed Areo-Mod-Link.
27.03.2013 - Layout Changes. Less horizontal lines.
26.03.2013 - Fixed Normal-Maps. Thanks Eolis for reporting this error. Complete Nude Mod Package Release V2.
25.03.2013 - Added some In-Game Screenshots & *.zip Links & zippyshare.com Link
25.03.2013 - Complete Nude Mod Package Release
25.03.2013 - Major Layout Changes. Sentinel De-Censor V2. Whipper goes Final.
24.03.2013 - Fixed DL Link for Full Sentinel De-Censor. I'll use less obvious names and encrypted *.7z in the future.
24.03.2013 - Further Layout Changes. Added Full Sentinel De-Censor.
24.03.2013 - Layout Changes. Link to the damn useful Korean Texture Pack by ScruffBucked added.
24.03.2013 - Nude Mod for Medic added. Link/Recommendation section added. Request section added.
23.03.2013 - Nude Mods for Defender & Punisher added.
23.03.2013 - Thread Created. Nude Mods for Sentinel & Shadow Walker added.

Introduction

Since Gandalf suggested that I collect my contributions to xTechno's... uhm... kind of fragmented official "Scarlet Blade Mods" thread I am happy to do that. This thread is meant to be a collection of my own textures. Everything provided with a certain quality standard.

If you want to contribute to Scarlet Blade Nude Modding or De-Censoring just tell me about it. I will link to your thread or post inside my Link Section. As I see fit, to keep law & especially order.

Hell Yeah! Collaboration! Let's do this!

Installation Instructions

WARNING
QuickBMS installation via re-import is no longer supported.
You are on your own if you run into errors while disregarding my installation instructions.

• Put every *.dds file provided with my archives into your player character texture folder within the game folder.
    • Player Character Texture Folder: \Data\Objects\PC\tex
    • Default Path - Game Folder: C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade
  • Careful: Sometimes my *.dds files are packaged within an extra folder! Don't leave them in there! They need to be put right next to the tex.gfpk file
  • You'll find a more elaborated description with a screenshot in www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-medic-mods-752/
  • My archives are password protected:
GameVixenZone_ShadowX2X

WARNING
Beware of whitespace and line-endings if you copy & paste from here. Use your browsers address bar or your text editor as an an intermediator. Paste the password in there first, clean up unnecessary whitespace, then copy from there!

ShadowX2X's Mods

Complete Sentinel De-Censor V3
The Sentinel as intended by her korean developers. Korean texture files kindly provided by ScruffBucket, Naduron & Ivaline.
xTechno put up with zeroing out specularity information to provide his existing De-Censor-Mod.
I took a much more research extensive, but minimally invasive approach and stripped nothing but ~5% of the availiable specularity range. Until we find the liable, differing materials or shaders between the KR & US Clients there is no less destructive texture based solution for the Sentinel-De-Censor-Problem than mine.
You have my word!

decensor.jpg

(MIRROR ZIPPYSHARE.COM)
SB-SE-DC-MOD-V3.zip (23.8 MB)
Zippyshare.com

(MIRROR MEGA.CO.NZ)
SB-SE-DC-MOD-V3.zip (23.8 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!599iCAjL!EYUdAAan3iGKttG7t4BYdhkJdg5CB08by0ariaMNK7M

WARNING
CRC-Error? Try to enter the archive password manually.
If that fails, your archive got corrupted while downloading. Redownload.
Use the other provided Hoster if possible.
>>> Release V3 <<<
1) Replaced quick fixes with proper shared textures of other classes fixed for the SE censor shader
2) Back to single archive - everything included inside the one provided package

>>> Release V2.5 Open Beta Fix <<<
1) Added missing files to prevent censorship

>>> Release V2 <<<
1) I fixed Bunny Tuxedo Costume "Orange Spine" [Developer Bug]. Or at least I think I did!
2) Reprocessed Specular-Maps how the developers intended them to be, but edited the red channel again as an Anti-Flashing-Measure

>>> Initial Release <<<
1) Tracked namechanges between KR & US
2) Reverse Engineered the Sentinels Shading Formula
3) Batch-Processed every Normal- and Specular-Map to disable Flashing & Animated-Light-Scanline-Effect
None
* PLEASE REPORT BUGS AS YOU SEE THEM - I AM UNABLE TO TEST EVERY TEXTURE. THANKS! *

Nude Mod (All Classes) V2

Mod for every character class, how god created them. Default lingerie will be replaced and becomes top- and bottomless.
NEW! - NOPE! UNFINISHED! JUST WANT TO KEEP THE DESCRIPTION ^^
Do you know that feel? People paid for beeing nude and thus beeing less nude than all the cheap motherf***ers with their default underwear on your client? Download my unsealer nude mod to solve the problem. It's the same texture package with different names to override the unsealer costumes. You save the hassle of researching and renaming for the mere nothing of downloading 1,7MB.

showcase.png

(RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD LINK)
SB-ALL-N-MOD-V2.zip (1.7 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!5gNFQTiD!GBHK5Tohh_TKycIDFpqHDE4FPP8pNXbHncEnqAtagYw

(PROBLEMS WITH MEGA? USE ZIPPYSHARE!)
SB-ALL-N-MOD-V2.zip (1.7 MB)
Zippyshare.com

WARNING
CRC-Error? Try to enter the archive password manually.
If that fails, your archive got corrupted while downloading. Redownload.
Use the other provided Hoster if possible.
>>> Release V2 <<<
1) Fixed inverted Normal-Map features
2) Decreased Normal-Map intensity to avoid some too flashy reflections

>>> Initial Release <<<
1) Complete Nude Mod for Defender, Medic, Punisher, Sentinel, Shadow Walker & Whipper
2) Cleaner Normal-Maps with representations of sexual organs
3) Reprocessed Specular-Maps how the developers intended them to be
None
ingame.jpg ingame_two.jpg ingame_three.jpg ingame_four.jpg

* IF YOU DO NOT WANT EVERY CLASS TO BE NUDE COPY ONLY FILES WITH THE CORRESPONDING PREFIX *

DE = Defender
ME = Medic
PU = Punisher
SE = Sentinel
SW = Shadow Warrior
WH = Whipper

Request Section

Work in Progress

Currently Requested
Nude Mod Revamp V1 (Default Underwear, Unsealer, HD)

Request History
Whipper Nude (DONE)
Punisher Nude (DONE)
Defender Nude (DONE)
Shadow Walker Nude (DONE)

Related Mods, Links & Recommendations

Acknowledgements

• chrrox @ XeNTaX, who enabled Scarlet Blade Modding with a QuickBMS Script
  • xTechno, as our Pioneer of Scarlet Blade Nude Modding @ GVZ
  • boneguard, for thinking outside the box while installing mods
  • ChrisJuggalo & cowboys12. Fine men, who sacrificed their first two posts in this thread on a quest for clarity - to cut a bloody swath for the new Modders Section. You will be remembered!
  • The Greatest Supporters (Bug Reports / Awesome Discussions / Motivating Feedback / More)

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron

Modder's Section

WARNING
For Modder's ONLY. If you just want to install some mods for your personal gaming needs, you are inside the wrong section. Nothing will work, nothing is compatible with your Game Client.

Lossless HD Nude Texture Package - Diffuse/Color Maps

My nude textures of every character class provided with a lossless image format.
Every compression into the DXT format introduces new block artefacts and a general loss of image quality. Example: If you zoom into the breast area of one of the original game client textures, you might be able to spot seemingly grid aligned seams on the soft surface. They get even worse while resizing. I hereby provide you with my slightly cleaned up, uncompressed texture files in the *.png image format.

SB-HQ-TEX-C-1K.zip (1.5 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!w0lgXRbY!OBGBlitOeFUsk_tGL37oTAMq5uE9Nd4-TW0_iRD87rg

SB-HQ-TEX-C-1K.zip (1.5 MB)
Zippyshare.com
Upscaling by a factor of two or three is a fairly difficult task without specialized software. Even a professional package like Photoshop only features a bicubic smoother for that purpose, which results in ridiculously blurry images.
That's why I provide you with properly resized textures. Of course they are a compromise between artefact reduction (smoothing), grain and sharpening. My main goals were to preserve detail, sharpness and keeping artefacts as low as possible while using grain economically.
Add grain as you please to increase the perceived visual quality on higher zoom levels.

SB-HQ-TEX-C-2K.zip (12.1 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!xkkWDQ5b!PjhMoFdG9B_e6Kj0UAsqhgReGXhAsADRrEhhz0P7pPA

SB-HQ-TEX-C-2K.zip (12.1 MB)
Zippyshare.com
SB-HQ-TEX-C-3K.zip (25.5 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!8wd1mTbS!K2qzaz9ZcuouzShKqS0T5CjSVZd3V2jPKiqiIuRuPz0

SB-HQ-TEX-C-3K.zip (25.5 MB)
Zippyshare.com

o5119

Potential Patron
Oh thanks a lot for adding my modding thread to your "Related Mods & Recommendations" section. I hope you don't mind me stealing this idea from you and add those links in my thread too. It's a really good idea to spread the words around and help each other out.

Ferawyn

Potential Patron
It seems Mediafire has blocked your FullSentinelDeCensor.7z file:

"The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service."

o5119

Potential Patron
Works for me, that's how I downloaded it.

Edit: Nvm, I think the file has been removed. Tried it again and it's not working. Maybe ShadowX2X is doing something with the mod?

Edit Edit: Shadow, are you using any special software to view the DDS files? I am using Photoshop and I find it a little too cumbersome especially if I want to browse through the 1880 files.

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Nice work, ShadowX2X. I've been working on something similar to your Sentinel Decensor with the aid of Sevyria, but if yours works properly, it'll save me a lot of work. The only problem is that your file is currently down.

EDIT: You seem to have reuploaded it, so I'll test it out and take a look at the .dds files.

EDIT2: I have to admit, this is some very nice work. You've addressed problems that Sevyria and I hadn't even realized existed, and covered every Sentinel outfit currently available in the Korean version. However, at the risk of sounding overly critical, I'd like to say that I don't think work is quite finished. The mysterious "spine lights" issue with the Bunny Tux remains, and I strongly suspect we'll face issues if we don't do something about the International-specific NR and SP files -- Sentinel outfits that don't have them in the Korean version do in the International, and I suspect this will cause anomalous behavior with those outfits... however, I haven't been able to acquire such an outfit to test this hunch on -- the only example I know for sure is available in our version is the Race Queen outfit, and I don't have $200 to spend to get it.. Fixing it would probably be as simple as setting up "null" NR and SP files to over-write the originals.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
So Sorry, Guys, MediaFire took the De-Censor down the minute I uploaded it - and then GameVixenZone was raided by FB... nevermind ;-) ... had a downtime.

I reuploaded the file to another Hoster.
I'll use mega.co.nz (ex. MegaUpload) in the future, it's pretty secure & anonymous with a cool SSH Key concept behind it and they never cared that much about what exactly gets uploaded to their servers.

@o5119: I use Photoshop aswell. No tricks. Just a quite good Computer with enough RAM to allow me to put Windows Explorer on the left and Photoshop on the right side of the Screen and Double-Clicking like mad through the Gibberish-Filename *.dds Files to check whats hiding behind it. And you do NOT need to look at 1880 files, our Sentinel is much less than one fifth of that. And the only important ones of effective 200 Sentinel related files are prefixed with either with SE_BD_* or SE_PT_*. Body & Armor can only be found in these files.

@Nezumi: Orange lights along the spine? Aw God, I don't think that my measures tackled this problem. Dunno. If that's the case I'll have to rename some files to get the Bunny Costume Texture onto my Sentinel. Where do I get one In-Game?

Nezumi

Potential Patron
@Nezumi: Orange lights along the spine? Aw God, I don't think that my measures tackled this problem. Dunno. If that's the case I'll have to rename some files to get the Bunny Costume Texture onto my Sentinel. Where do I get one In-Game?

EDIT: Confirmed the problem is inherent to Scarlet Blade itself, making this post useless.

o5119

Potential Patron
Ah ok, so traditional brute force basically. That's what I did too, just curious if you had better workflow. As for the 1880 files, I'm just saying in general lol, but yeah like you guys that's focusing on the Sentinel, I only focus on the Medic files, but I would generally look through the others to try to figure out how they go about creating these textures. I needed to browse through all the character files minus the Sent's the other day was also because of the shared normal map they used on the Jump Suit. Anyhow, thanks for the info though, really appreciate it! Excellent job on your mods as well as cracking down on Sentinel's problems.

The Bunny Tux is only available to people who bought the Champion Founder's Pack and above.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Yeah, looks kinda like an error in the *_SP / Specular-Map. Were able to reproduce this kind of orange light via the Red-Channel of the Specular map earlier. But not exactly sure.

Some Rules of Thumb for you Modder's out there

Spec-Red-Channel:
The whiter, the more glazing, blooming orange light is reflected by the character. Quite Latex'y where it doesn't glare. Reason for flashing, if intensity lower than ~45 (Sentinel Only!!!).
Spec-Green-Channel:
The whiter, the more Latex'y wetness or plastic'y lightstreaks (LOL, what an awesome sentence!). Lighting seems to be less sensitive about changes in the Green-Channel than the Red-Channel.
Spec-Blue-Channel:
Dunno exactly, but shouldn't be too influential!

OK, doesn't matter, let's find the Reason... could you answer me these questions, please?

A) Does this light flash by itself? Without moving the camera?
B) Does it light up and stay only in specific camera angles?

Nezumi

Potential Patron
... I'm not sure what's causing it. Even if the meshes were different between the versions, the fact that the textures are laid out seemingly identically should mean this problem should exist using either texture.

EDIT: ... Yeah, they done fucked up. I just checked, and the same issue is present using the default International textures, it's just less noticeable because it's orange lights against glowy hexes instead of skin. I don't know if this problem goes back even to the Korean version, or if they just botched the International version's appropriate body mesh.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
thought id post a request here for those of you that like the sentinel class.. Can we get transparent(see through) armor / nipslip costumes mods.

Later. The most important thing for these kind of mods is a clean and very well made nude base texture. And I feel obliged to provide exactly that. First I'll finish the "Full Package", a nude version of every character class. There are flaws in the current Versions I'd like to tackle first. The normal maps could use a little smoothing and if I feel generous I'll even add some normal information for the "Features" I added ;-)
Other problems are: My first Mod, the Sentinel, could make some good use of things I learned while creating other ones. The Vagina of the Medic is "too damn high" (to frontal) and the... um "wings" of my Defender interpretation a bit too wide. You see, so much to do ^^

Your request will be postponed until further notice of an final (!) release version of my Mod - but glad you asked!

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Yeah, looks kinda like an error in the *_SP / Specular-Map. Were able to reproduce this kind of orange light via the Red-Channel of the Specular map earlier. But not exactly sure.

Some Rules of Thumb for you Modder's out there

Spec-Red-Channel:
The whiter, the more glazing, blooming orange light is reflected by the character. Quite Latex'y where it doesn't glare. Reason for flashing, if intensity lower than ~45 (Sentinel Only!!!).
Spec-Green-Channel:
The whiter, the more Latex'y wetness or plastic'y lightstreaks (LOL, what an awesome sentence!). Lighting seems to be less sensitive about changes in the Green-Channel than the Red-Channel.
Spec-Blue-Channel:
Dunno exactly, but shouldn't be too influential!

OK, doesn't matter, let's find the Reason... could you answer me these questions, please?

A) Does this light flash by itself? Without moving the camera?
B) Does it light up and stay only in specific camera angles?

The light doesn't flash, it's just solid orange. The number that appear depends on zoom level. And it's a problem even with the default textures, so I'm really not sure what to do. I've reported the default-textures version to Aeria, and looking at what they do if they address it may provide some hints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.