Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

Nopi

Potential Patron
Thanks. Of course your name will be mentioned no matter how much of your work is used. Well in fact, the tux mod is basically three textures one on top of the other, each with a part deleted or made semi transparent. It's no science. For some reason I worked down the full pink tux and made it black instead of using the default black one. I think I liked the striped neck tie... The work and the following dds destruction, I mean, conversion, left errors here and there so I might replace it with the black one when I work on it again. Maybe save a version in png to try and repair the quality. A similar job to what you did on your modder resource textures.

ty1296

Potential Patron
@ShadowX2 I'm in love with the nude mod but is there anyway to add a more gloss/shiny look to the nude mod kinda like the glossiness/shininess of the normal skin texture?:D

- - - Updated - - -

Also..
hello i made my own "full" nude mode because i dont like the white stripes when the girls are naked.
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/cyhk-3c-eb16-jpg.html
its wars very simple. I just donwloaded the gread Modder nude files From ShadowX2X and renamed them to the Original body files and boom nude girls are really nude.

then you rename them change there names to XX_BD_N_00, the XX stance for the class.

@Satadoros
how did you get the glossy texture?

G

Greeneyed

Does this not work anymore? Do you need to be in a certain resolution or mode? I've copied all the files and nothing has changed.

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
72105de0dc.jpg
Pirate set work not XD
Unfortunately, the pirate is still not set XD

M

mike69vandoorne

can you make a mod for sentinel so they have big boobs like other classes & with the censor off ?
And a mod for sentinel with big boobs & completely naked ?

thank you.

atrie

Potential Patron
somehow this doesn´t seem to work for me OS is win7 and i put it into tex folder right next to the tex.gfpk any ideas what i could do to fix this

K

Kumacuda

somehow this doesn´t seem to work for me OS is win7 and i put it into tex folder right next to the tex.gfpk any ideas what i could do to fix this
I have this issue aswell. I have the nude bit working but none of the outfits change. :(

Aeraesoria

Potential Patron
The higher rez packs seem to be password protected and I didn't see a password on the OP so I have to ask now... what is the pass for the modder packs?

simkill

Potential Patron
When I want to save the texture I just made for the Sentinel's skin. I click save as DDs format but afterward it it gives me a pop-up with all these options concerning Mipmaps and stuff I don't know what to pick all I wanted was a darker skinned Sentinel what am i suppose to select to show it in game. I'm using Photoshop cs6 with Nvidia dds plugin

--EDIT-- NVM I FOUND A WORK AROUND. I simple edited the already working dds files from ShadowX2X's nude mod. Now if I can only be pointed in the right direction to find where the arms legs and head are, I will have something I can upload here. This will be my first mod credit of course going to ShadowX2X and his EPICNESS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
Thanks for your mods and making it easier to find the other SB mods. Now I just need to down a gallon of coffee and figure out how many of these mods can work together.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
It works.

However, I've noticed that the Sentinel decensor isn't truly complete - The US Model itself was censored, the the part of the model with the nipple on it was removed(since they were replacing it with the corrupted skin.) This mod only removes the texture censoring, but not the model
There's still a "nipple", but it's the very bland "pinkish circle" rather than the actual higher-res nipple you see in the texture. If someone has access to the KR client, could you grab the SE_BD_N_00 files (or upload the SE.gfpk from /data/objects/pc/se/) so we could have a truly uncensored Sentinel?

Poplan

Content Creator
I've made a mod to this wonderful mod (at the moment just the Defender class), specifically for the "Kama Sutra Warmup Set" outfit.

If folks are interested I can post it after getting permission from the original modders. (I could probably do the other classes as well.)

NOTE: I've never done a game mod before, be nice to me ;)

screenshot.jpg

cowboys12

Potential Patron
can you do that with all the Ap costumes for the DE? that would be so awesome to give atleast the the orignal AP costumes more cleavage and skin showing

Poplan

Content Creator
can you do that with all the Ap costumes for the DE? that would be so awesome to give atleast the the orignal AP costumes more cleavage and skin showing

Yeah, fairly trivial although somewhat tedious. :)

Unfortunately I only have the Kama Sutra for actual testing...

At any rate, the rule thingy says I need permission to post work based on other mods - so waiting for that or a moderator's blessing before really plunging on this. If that all happens, I will need help testing them with outfits etc I don't currently have access to on my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.