Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

LtMacBrutzel

Potential Patron
Hi ShadowX2X,

i also did the Armor Unsealer Mod from kaaskop ( http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-nude-armor-files-835/ ) and it worked perfectly. All Mistresses are now naked XD !!! Hihihi...

Now i played around some time with all the Girls naked and you know what? I got a little to excited and was looking at every Char i got along...hahaha and took some time to take Screenshots...like a Nudity Show ... Awesome...

Then i got a new Armor and didn't see it cause I'm always naked o.O So i removed the Armor Unsealer at least at my Char to got a look at the new Armor...also awesome...

Now i think, sometimes a little less is a bit more, u know what i mean? Every Girl naked, and now what? Dress them again...hahaha

So i was wondering, whether it is possible to implement some trigger button or so to unseal the Armor or just the Lingerie and when u get bored of all naked Girls just press the button and they are wearing all normal Stuff again...i think that's impossible?

For now i just skip around in your files and the Armor Unsealer files and change them every time I start the game...one evening all Girls naked, the other evening with dressed up Girls...

It's not THAT problem for me to change the files, just 5 min and I get, what I want...:D

So again very much THANK YOU for the work!!!

P.S.: The ShadowWalker Nude Skin is much more shining than the other nude Skins...is that normal? I think you just put more work into the ShadowWalker Nude Skin right?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
So i was wondering, whether it is possible to implement some trigger button or so to unseal the Armor or just the Lingerie and when u get bored of all naked Girls just press the button and they are wearing all normal Stuff again...i think that's impossible?
This would indeed be awesome! But no, quite impossible.

For now i just skip around in your files and the Armor Unsealer files and change them every time I start the game...one evening all Girls naked, the other evening with dressed up Girls...
Yep, sadly the only way to do it.

P.S.: The ShadowWalker Nude Skin is much more shining than the other nude Skins...is that normal? I think you just put more work into the ShadowWalker Nude Skin right?
No, not more work, I treated every skin quite equal. Just the Sentinel got much more time because of the censoring by aeria games in the international version.
The shininess is called specularity which is defined by the textures with the *_SP suffix. I used a common specularity texture for every class but the Sentinel, just as the developers did. The material definition of the Shadow Walker mesh does emphasize the specularity of this common texture. It's more like a bug by the developers and a really good find by yourself. I wouldn't change it though, maybe it will be in some patched version.

zubarus

Potential Patron
give it a pack with alle nude & unsealer replaycer ??

or waht of the mods are the normal nude mods and replaycer?

Satadoros

Potential Patron
hello i made my own "full" nude mode because i dont like the white stripes when the girls are naked.
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/cyhk-3c-eb16-jpg.html
its wars very simple. I just donwloaded the gread Modder nude files From ShadowX2X and renamed them to the Original body files and boom nude girls are really nude.

then you rename them change there names to XX_BD_N_00, the XX stance for the class.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
That's reasonable.
I don't recommend it, because there will be some minor texture problems in the nipple area for some character classes if one does not fix those problems.

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron
Ok Mate Kudos to you for this and all the work on it. I love it. And i'm glad I found it before I worried about saving up the gold to buy the lingerie unsealer from the player market as it seems the 2 mods work/look better without using the unsealer. Now I just have to hope someone one day decides to make mesh mods for all the lingerie variants as I would want to use the better lingere with the stats later in the game when I can. :)

I did notice one thing that might be confusing people based on reading all 32 pages of posts in here. <yea I really did> I installed your SE uncensor first and then the nude replacer and let it replace 3 of the SE files and my nude SE looks fine BUT.....I noticed something. I ran the game and went to look at the models in the character chooser to see if things installed ok. And NOTHING HAD CHANGED.....O.o? I freaked. Closed the game and restarted it, same thing. O.o? Ok so I says well let's make a character and see what happens. Lo and Behold AFTER you actually create the character all the textures are taking effect. Not sure why, seems strange as it LOOKS like it's using the same character models in the chooser as once you actually create one but I guess not.

In any case this might be causing some confusion with people who arn't familiar with "thinking outside the box" and might warrent some kind of bold red warning on the first post to check if the mod is working AFTER you have created a character because the nude textures don't show up in the game UNTIL you've created a character. LOL. Maybe save some people making posts in here "IT DIDENT WURKZ?!?!?!" and then going "Derp" Later on. :)

GREAT mod though, love the attention to detail for the body parts. I cant wait to get to the first dance club area with this. :)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thanks for your in-depth Feedback, Rangermanlv!
I was surprised at first as well. But there is a high chance the developers packed higher resolution models and textures into a character-editor package somewhere deep in the folder hierarchy of the game. Locating and modding it just won't pay off.
At the moment you know the thread better than I do. I do not remember any problems or confusion based on the clothed character editor models, maybe because most of the gamers play the game first and search for a nude mod after realizing the games potential. Thus I won't add additional warnings to my first post, it's cluttered enough already ;-)
Nevertheless, glad you found this thread, have fun!

Vallil

Swell Supporter
do ppl see the mods i use if they don't have the mod in their game ?

No, the only way to see the nudes/armor edits is that they get the mod too, or you'll need to use a script file for the other players to be able to see your edited model, that would be a very invasive mod and hard to make, mainly cuz of the possible glitches related o it at the developing and because it's a major file editing/bypassing process

X

xrpgkingx

so i cant seem to get the SE de censor to work it changes things but it turns my character into a SE that has a full black body suite on her backpack is black everything except her guns head and leg armor is black i fallowed the guide exactly i dont understand what could be going wrong?

on a side note i have used the lingerie unsealer already but i dont see why that would affect anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Nopi

Potential Patron
@ ShadowX2X. Hello. Thanks for the mods and the expert info about normal and spec maps along the thread. I made a mod to the pink bunny tux using your mods that I will not post without your permission. It's not completed yet anyway. I also did a quick recolor of the call of the wild suit and may begin further modding of that one soon. Though that one has different positions for the body parts.

NopiModsSB.jpg

I found odd that despite there being two versions of the bunny tux normal map, none of them have added the garter socks.

I want to comment. Working with dds is dirty. Photoshop mauls the quality of the images and gimp simply destroys them. I was used to dealing with tga and png for Second Life texturing so the drop in final product quality makes my skin crawl. But all for the sake of less lag.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Hey Nopi,
That's quite cool, of course, you got my permission. Mention my thread if you used larger parts of my textures and you are good to go. Wish you all the best in your Scarlet Blade modding endeavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.