joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone finish the game on hard? I wonder if Jeanne is playable after
There are two ways to do it. Get platinum medals on all chapters in normal mode. Or In Chapter 2, in the plaza from Verse 3 outside of combat, stand in front of the phone on the other end of the plaza, and enter this code: Up, Up, Up, Up, Down, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B on a controller. It requires 1 million halos as well.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Working on hard mod, but Jeanne unlock is actually based on getting at least a platinum trophy's or better for every normal chapter in the game, which is almost as bad as playing hard mod.)

Hm, never heard of the phone booth cheat, good to know.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Don't update Bayonetta right now, the new patch is unstable for some people.

Edit, So what the new patch actually did apparently was 'correct' the MSAA settings in the game which were broken before Platinum Games Patch.

Apparently, before the patch the system was defaulting to MSAA 2 even if your setting stated otherwise. I thought I was playing on the highest setting.

However, since MSAA was not function right, the game still ran smoothly and looked much better for me before now.

I lower My resolution and setting an now have a the medium setting working, so the new patch is safe. Just if you have a lower end card, you may have to play with your settings.

Last edited:
A

AxelBoy319

Someone who can help me mod the dat files of bayonetta xbox360 version,
thank you very much, I hope and can help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.