Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

togan

Potential Patron
Yeah, fairly trivial although somewhat tedious. :)

Unfortunately I only have the Kama Sutra for actual testing...

At any rate, the rule thingy says I need permission to post work based on other mods - so waiting for that or a moderator's blessing before really plunging on this. If that all happens, I will need help testing them with outfits etc I don't currently have access to on my characters.

Looks very nice :cool:
Just rolled an Defender today...
Hopefully you can post the mod sooner rather than later.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I've made a mod to this wonderful mod (at the moment just the Defender class), specifically for the "Kama Sutra Warmup Set" outfit.

If folks are interested I can post it after getting permission from the original modders. (I could probably do the other classes as well.)

NOTE: I've never done a game mod before, be nice to me ;)

View attachment 23134
FINALLY!! damn duude it's been a while since i last saw a new mod xD an this one looks pretty nice, all i would've changed was using a different texture (another nude mod with different Vagina) but this one is pretty good, no complains :P

edit: btw, if you wanna go play SB sometime just send me a pm, been kind of bored lately. got a lv47 RG DE and a lv38 FK SW, got 2 more costumes beside the free one with my DE if wanna do some tests some time, also got a lv29 CB if you need some help, hope the moderators give you permission to share >3< looks awezome

Last edited by a moderator:

Poplan

Content Creator
I've actually been tweaking the textures and think I'm gonna do 3-5 versions of each skin ranging from hairy/bushy to shaved.

Some initial work on that:

more_hairy.jpg

H

Hoipipeloi

A recent update, strangely enough, made only the SE_BD_N_06.dds, and SE_BD_NU_06.dds (zeta-tier armor) not work. If I delete them, the default censored version renders, but if I put them on, I get the floating head.

Which is, even stranger, only the body doesn't render; the arms and legs does. Perhaps because only the body has the modded .dds? I mucked around in character editor and they display flawlessly (even though they only render the Gamma and Delta tier armor).

Any ideas?

EDIT: Solved. The normalmap mesh for some reason didn't match, and using the decensored skin dds but using the regular normalmap somehow fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TiN1337

I'd like to report that the Dead Sea Captain outfit breaks the Sentinel uncensor. When used in combination with the uncensor patch, it renders her body invisible, aside from her head, hat, and weapon. Like so:

P0WFIpq.jpg

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I'd like to report that the Dead Sea Captain outfit breaks the Sentinel uncensor. When used in combination with the uncensor patch, it renders her body invisible, aside from her head, hat, and weapon. Like so:

P0WFIpq.jpg

in my experience i can say that the decensor should have nothing to do with that, each outfit has it's own texture (ie: de-censoring the basic inner doesnt de-censor the other ones) same happens with armors and costumes, editing one sould not affect the others.
Also, that happens sometimes, you can see invisible parts (like hair) and after some time it will load the texture which somewhat looks like materialization (you can see this happen but a bit faster when you first chose a face/hairstyle in the character creation menu)

Madman950

Potential Patron
Hey this is a great mod. Well done with it! I've got a problem with it though.

My Sentinel character is broken after installing this. Her head, hands and feet are untouched, but her body is just this white glow. I installed the de-censor mod and then the nude mod, did I do something wrong? All the other nude models look and work fine, but it's just the Sentinel that doesn't work for me.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    100.8 KB · Views: 226

Madman950

Potential Patron
did you overwrite files? that may be the cause if you did
When I installed the de-censor, it asked me to overwrite the Sentinel files in the tex folder. It then asked me to overwrite three more files when installing the nude mod. I allowed both of them.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
try only replacing the textures xept the normalmaps and the negative one, just to see if that works, if your client is vanilla there shouldn't be problems, i think the guys at vgn changed some textures but it shouldn't be a problem unless it has something to do with the model files, try just replacing the armor/inner textures xept for its normal and negative
edit-
as far as i'm aware they already decensored some of the armors, give ti a try without using the mod for that specific armor if the above didn't work

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
All links are dead any chance this could be re-up?
Welcome to Undertow.
This is a VERY old thread, one that was brought into Undertow from a previous site. If you use the site SEARCH function you should be able to find other mods for Scarlet Blade.
Next time you find broken links, PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to report them.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.