Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
I'm going to call the vote now - I think it's pretty clear what y'all want.

Coming in the future: a fight you may or may not have been expecting! This might be a long scene, so don't expect it anytime soon.

Last edited:

Player_20

Club Regular
I'm not into guro/death but I thought I'd drop by to show some support because I can see that you've put in a lot of work on those poses and expressions. Great stuff bro.

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
I'm going to call the vote now - I think it's pretty clear what y'all want.

Coming soon: a fight you may or may not have been expecting! This might be a long scene, so don't expect it anytime soon.

I can't exactly wait to see it. Any chance of some extra shots or something to tied us over till the next installment?

puca

Club Regular
I'm not into guro/death but I thought I'd drop by to show some support because I can see that you've put in a lot of work on those poses and expressions. Great stuff bro.
Thanks Player_20! Hearing that from you means a lot to me!

I can't exactly wait to see it. Any chance of some extra shots or something to tied us over till the next installment?
I've got a few test shots and things I've been sandbagging for situations like this heh. I'll post some of them up soon.

puca

Club Regular
Here ya go, various bonus stuff. Guro ahead, but I think you know to expect that by now :P

Remember that spider and drider way back in the first adventure? This was what would have happened if anybody'd been "killed" there - the spider would have dragged them away and impregnated them.
KHYHAit.png

And I couldn't resist making a Cass version for myself as well :P
k0ZOBnS.png

Remember that ooze that killed Taki? I was trying to decide whether it ought to be ceiling slime or a clump of spore-spewing infectious mushrooms. This is what might have happened if Ivy had been the one to walk through it:
7AUBe0i.png

I did a trade with a fellow on Pixiv. He requested Ashley from RE4 being hunted down, so here she Is meeting a bad end:
2BKztmG.jpg

mxjVq89.jpg

NbA8bWP.jpg

625lhF0.jpg

uASysjp.jpg

DRXUcta.jpg

zI01jjh.jpg

xweWR5F.jpg

R9nI2uU.jpg

77TQIuH.jpg

64mbBaq.jpg

Zrhv01A.jpg

Finally, I was chatting with a friend and we came up with this. This is on my pixiv and deviantArt so you may already have seen it:
vxRhXoZ.png

suOaw8p.png

Hope you enjoyed!

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Mmm fuck yeah I did enjoy that very much. Thank you and yes I saw the ones with the SC girls on your pixiv page nicely done indeed. Though I have to say you did a lovely job with Cassandra's lovely bloated pregger dead body. For some reason the way you did that one was better than seeing it done to Taki. Hope we can see more like the girls in the last picture.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Here ya go, various bonus stuff. Guro ahead, but I think you know to expect that by now :P

Remember that spider and drider way back in the first adventure? This was what would have happened if anybody'd been "killed" there - the spider would have dragged them away and impregnated them.
KHYHAit.png

And I couldn't resist making a Cass version for myself as well :P
k0ZOBnS.png

Remember that ooze that killed Taki? I was trying to decide whether it ought to be ceiling slime or a clump of spore-spewing infectious mushrooms. This is what might have happened if Ivy had been the one to walk through it:
7AUBe0i.png

I did a trade with a fellow on Pixiv. He requested Ashley from RE4 being hunted down, so here she Is meeting a bad end:
2BKztmG.jpg

mxjVq89.jpg

NbA8bWP.jpg

625lhF0.jpg

uASysjp.jpg

DRXUcta.jpg

zI01jjh.jpg

xweWR5F.jpg

R9nI2uU.jpg

77TQIuH.jpg

64mbBaq.jpg

Zrhv01A.jpg

Finally, I was chatting with a friend and we came up with this. This is on my pixiv and deviantArt so you may already have seen it:
vxRhXoZ.png

suOaw8p.png

Hope you enjoyed!

Nicely done Puca thanks for sharing and for your hard work.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Well I would like to see Cassandra live to die in her rematch with Goro if it ever actually happens, so I will say attack together.

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Hey Puca it's been nearly a week and the number of votes for Cassandra facing off against her alone has only gone up two votes. Might I suggest it be time to call the vote?

puca

Club Regular
Hey Puca it's been nearly a week and the number of votes for Cassandra facing off against her alone has only gone up two votes. Might I suggest it be time to call the vote?
Yep, it's pretty clear what the vote is.

Once again I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll do what I can to get the fight up soon.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey puca I can understand that you are busy and I'm not trying to rush you all I want to say is take your time I'm sure the next chapter will be as good as the ones that came before it so I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapter.

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Puca would have had a new chapter out right now but he's just recently upgraded his OS to Win. 10 and it messed with a bunch of the models so he's having to redo it.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Puca would have had a new chapter out right now but he's just recently upgraded his OS to Win. 10 and it messed with a bunch of the models so he's having to redo it.

Thanks for the info I wonder what was going on with him, sounds like this Win 10 is a nasty piece of work, heard there is a lot security issues with it government spyware and what not.

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
It is bad about that but you need to watch what you tell to work and not work when you upgrade. Never do a quick install at all for Win 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.