NudeFan00

Club Regular
Hey guys , i've sent a pm to Matteo , he has just replied me :

still he's working on 0.2 release and his words - - > "next release will be Juicy for Feet Lovers ! "

Haaaaa , can't wait , come on Matteo we are waiting .. XD

NudeFan00

Club Regular
While we waiting Matteo 0.2 release , i post here some nice screens using release 0.1 that i've found around web , all these shots are filtered with SweetFX :p ..

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg
10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg
13.jpg

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Some infos on Nude Jill 0.3 (by Matteo) currently in construction , by his post on mod page :

neck fix and new shape for breasts , probably more large YAAY !! ^_^

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Theres not much difference between Matteo 0.2 and the normal Maliwei mod except for the sandals

Also feet have been changed , all toes and nails have been reshaped , on Maliwei mod the toes was short and symmetric on 2 feet (this is very clear on second image inside mod) , on Matteo one are longest ad asymmetric , in my opinion the modder has put a lot of work here.
On Maliwei mod the feet were not so realistic.

VolginGoh

Potential Patron

styx101

Swell Supporter
Thanks for link of Matteo 0.2 mod.It's naturally great and amazing mod and Jill looks more and more better and sexy! Great job!!! Forza Italia!!!:)
But one amusing moment...14 mb in archive is own mod and nearly 200 mb is formed screenshots,OMG...:D

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Thanks for link of Matteo 0.2 mod.It's naturally great and amazing mod and Jill looks more and more better and sexy! Great job!!! Forza Italia!!!:)
But one amusing moment...14 mb in archive is own mod and nearly 200 mb is formed screenshots,OMG...:D

True about mod size ! ^_^
But i've really appreciated the modder's effort in prepare this wonderful package with all that visual stuff that shows the progression of his project , that guy does the things well !

styx101

Swell Supporter
NudeFan00
I understand, dear friend, but it's a my joke only.
:)
Thank You once again for link.It's really great job and this mod naturally improved Maliwei's work.
Your's truly.

NudeFan00

Club Regular
NudeFan00
I understand, dear friend, but it's a my joke only.
:)
Thank You once again for link.It's really great job and this mod naturally improved Maliwei's work.
Your's truly.

Share those links is for us a duty ! ^ò^
You think , that since Matteo has said about next update there will be new breasts for Jill , always i'm here to think to what shape it will have , anyway he's said LARGE breasts !
For me the neck is ok even so. XD

styx101

Swell Supporter
NudeFan00
Large breast so cool,naturally.It's a great teenager's dream! (joke,joke!:D).
But I have my own dream - I prefer stockings for Jill,black or white,but not fishnet,nylon only.
Jill in stockings is my own crazy dream...:D

NudeFan00

Club Regular
NudeFan00
Large breast so cool,naturally.It's a great teenager's dream! (joke,joke!:D).
But I have my own dream - I prefer stockings for Jill,black or white,but not fishnet,nylon only.
Jill in stockings is my own crazy dream...:D

Ha ha , everyone has his own crazy ideas about female characters of games ! (^ò^)

more more big please

We are sure about this !
I'm curious to see Jill walk with her large breasts .. i can't wait .. Matteo we are waiting for this , don't disappoint us ! XD

- - - Updated - - -

can somebody make jill's army costume without google ?

It has already did ! XD

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/3119/jill-bonus-outfit-goggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.