Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I take it there is no mod that swaps Leon with Ada or Claire???
Yeah nobody has created one for Leon yet. But with a trainer we can swap Leon to any characters we desired. I'll upload the trainer soon for those who interesting to try it out!
Never mind about the uploads, I've found the original topics where I got it from.

The model swap on fluffy manager is buggy tho, it either freezes your game or crashes.

Amelia_Dark

Potential Patron
Yeah nobody has created one for Leon yet. But with a trainer we can swap Leon to any characters we desired. I'll upload the trainer soon for those who interesting to try it out!
Never mind about the uploads, I've found the original topics where I got it from.

The model swap on fluffy manager is buggy tho, it either freezes your game or crashes.

Hello,

is it possible to create a futa mod (Penis mod) for Claire? Thanks in advance

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I iare , you can take Aerosmith's mod new ada body to Claire? I'm not sure it's requires 3D modeling between these two. If it's only textures replacement. It should be easier.

iare

Casual Client
I iare , you can take Aerosmith's mod new ada body to Claire? I'm not sure it's requires 3D modeling between these two. If it's only textures replacement. It should be easier.

I tried to edit that mod but didn t work out, maybe the hexing is different, don t know what to cut and add.

iare

Casual Client

Will these videos help?

Watched a different video

What I've noticed is that the dds that didn t work had the texture placement different than the dds that worked. Could it have an effect if I used intel dds plugin? maybe aerosmith used the nvidia dds plugin?

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
For some reason the edits worked with Ada mod from nexus but not with Aerosmith's mod
Bush, armpits and loose asshole

You made this mod with bush and hairy armpits? Thank you very much.

Edit: It's from that site that only edits photos? :frown:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
You made this mod with bush and hairy armpits? Thank you very much.

Edit: It's from that site that only edits photos? :frown:
I was thought the same too, since iare edited ada from nexus, but her coat stay the normal to me, and but the nexus ada just worked fine. Have you see it on her red dress? Im using model swap only so I cant change her outfits until I get to that parts.

iare

Casual Client
Tried editing Ecup Claire but I get this. I think I've seen something similar, like in the pic, on the resi modding forum but can t find it

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    2 MB · Views: 526
H

hairyunderarms

Hi there. Can somebody make Claire hairy mod with hairy armpits? Just like this hairy Ada mod. Many ppl ask for it on nexus

styx101

Swell Supporter
I want to have a Claire mod with stockings. :smile:
Or at least the texture with stockings for Claire C,D,E-cup mod or any other mod for Claire.
Such stocking textures as for the Blacksmith's Ada mod (link is higher in this topic), only in this case for Claire.
Can anyone help with Claire stockings mod or stockings textures for any existing Claire mods ?
And one more question...
Does anyone know how to increase FoV in the game for a better view of Claire?
Yes, in the game options there is such an option. But it is clearly not enough. Maybe there is some kind of trainer or somehow this parameter can be changed manually?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.