styx101

Swell Supporter
NudeFan00
And In a real life too! Women is our All !!! :D
Long live game babes, especially like Jill Valentine, but long live my girlfriend and all women of the world -in stockings or not, cup A or cup H...:D

NudeFan00

Club Regular
NudeFan00
And In a real life too! Women is our All !!! :D
Long live game babes, especially like Jill Valentine, but long live my girlfriend and all women of the world -in stockings or not, cup A or cup H...:D

Ha ha i agree ! ^ò^

Hey guys today new reply by Matteo on ver. 0.3 : a small reply but i think very relevant for us , since the reply appears between others in strange order , i post here a image for our comfort ..

Matteo reply..jpg

Matteo take your time , we will wait for your result and if it will be as new Jill Feet , we will be happy ! XD

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Any nude mod for Rebecca?

I doubt that will arrive a nude Rebecca mod for Re HD Remaster , probably next year on Re 0 Remaster ; this is just my opinion but Rebecca does not have Jill Valentine charisma !

Ayway nude mods Always cool. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Hey guys , new update by Matteo :

Nude Jill 0.3 release date for 5 September .. i'm waiting this one almost as a new game ! :cool: XD

styx101

Swell Supporter
NudeFan00 ,You're the Great!:)
Thank You very much for this good news!
So Epic Jill Breast - The Great Teenager's Dream is real now!
:D

NudeFan00

Club Regular
which Bonus costume is it in the menu ?

To be able to use this mod you need to select the second bonus costume "Jill Re3" , if you don't know this costume i put here a image of it ..

jill_valentine___re3_dress_mercenaries_3d___render_by_allan_valentine-d59fatz.png

NudeFan00 ,You're the Great!:)
Thank You very much for this good news!
So Epic Jill Breast - The Great Teenager's Dream is real now!

Thanks styx , i've only reported here the link , all the credit goes to Matteo to creating this amazing Jill ! ^ò^
Completely agree with you about New Jill Breasts , so WOW the shape and so detailed ! :p
Yesterday Matteo has replied on mod page , a link with 2 interesting 3D technical images , i report it here for who is interested to see the real detail of New Breasts of Jill ..

NUDE JILL 0.3 overview

styx101

Swell Supporter
NudeFan00
You're so modesty,my friend, but timely news is important news.
So,all my thanks not Matteo only but for You too...:)

klassiersieb

Club Regular
To be able to use this mod you need to select the second bonus costume "Jill Re3" , if you don't know this costume i put here a image of it ..

Thank you very much .

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
NudeFan00
Bravo Matteo, bellissimo! Dolce nirvana! Great and very amazing work and...all my dreams about fat bottomed Jill too...

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Whoaa , i can't believe ! °__°
Yesterday i've asked to Matteo for reshaped butt of Jill , he's replied me on pm and on mod page :
YES Jill with New Butt is coming in future .. wordless ! :cool:
I hope he can do a work similar to New Breasts , so fine and detailed model ! :p
I put here his reply ..

Yes !!.jpg

Danny81

Potential Patron
Whoaa , i can't believe ! °__°
Yesterday i've asked to Matteo for reshaped butt of Jill , he's replied me on pm and on mod page :
YES Jill with New Butt is coming in future .. wordless ! :cool:
I hope he can do a work similar to New Breasts , so fine and detailed model ! :p
I put here his reply ..

View attachment 26048

OMG this is so awesome!

NudeFan00

Club Regular
OMG this is so awesome!

Surely agree with you ! :)

Ha ha , talking about Jill butt : you think that often when i play to game , during the play i like to stop Jill on a room ( random ) and look her butt when she walks equipped with knife .. that hypnotic movement , i wonder how will be This with improved butt ?? :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.