Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

styx101

Swell Supporter
Yes, I tried the exe that was with the trainer, but the trainer does not work either.
I'll be wait for a new update of the game and a new version of the trainer.
Maybe then it will work.
Maybe somehow I can push the character away from the camera manually? If yes, which file should be edited?

styx101

Swell Supporter
N nudeseeker
Thank You very much, I'll try it.
And I will try through cheat engine. The cheat engine table for the RE 2 haves a free camera and the ability to change FoV.
But I have not tried it yet, I’m only going to check it out now.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Onlly Jill for Resident Evil HD Remake, as I know. Jill futanari, mod by Matteo.
See the Jill topic (last pages) here (on Undertow) for link if You need. This mod is VIP now, but very quality.

LuxidaOxida

Potential Patron

styx101

Swell Supporter
And thank you. I regularly look at Claire's theme at Loverslab, but even so far there is no news about the futanari mod for Claire or Ada. Although there are many people from China, they would know for sure that Chinese or other Asian modders have done something similar.
Let's wait for more.

nudeseeker

Casual Client

Anyone still has this mod? I thought it was the same as ghostcod uploaded to nexusmod but after reading it, it was from es47. He did uploaded the All.rar 28.0MBs mods but I don't like that new pubic hair from it. I know this mod got skin difference problems but I don't mind. That Dang pubic hair look through hottest on her.

Most of the links from mega has been expired. I do hope someone still have it.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Anyone still alive out there with that Claire nude mod with messy hair and new pubic hair by es47 edited? Does she has a heart tattoo below her ass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.