Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
As you probably know, RE2 remake is coming out in 10 days or so now and it looks absolutely incredible. There is even a free 30 minute playable demo available to everyone right now, though sadly I don't think the model for Claire the female character is even in there anywhere. Still, it would be a great way to find out whether or not the game is moddable. There have been great nude mods for Remake 1, 4, 5, 6, Revelations and Revelations 2, so I am hoping this game follows the trend and someone can deliver the best nude mod in the series. Plus, Resident Evil 3 will likely be released on the same engine and we could get a great Jill nude mod.
Resident-Evil-2-Remake-Reveals-Claire-Redfield-Images.jpg
529297-resident-evil-2-claire-classic-costume.jpg

3dfapman

Casual Client
I'm almost willing to bet that Maliwei777 is gonna pull something out of his hat. However, it is on their newest engine, so who knows.

I believe model swaps were at least possible in Resident Evil 7 (same engine).

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hey guys and fellow RE fans. How are all of you doing? While we are all here waiting for a nude mod for Claire in the re-imagining (or as some of you like to call Remake) of Resident Evil 2, I have something that might be of interest to some of you.

Aside of the nude mod for the game, would any of you be interested in Model Swaps that allow you to play as Ada Wong, or an up and coming new character for a future planned expansion to the game?

Well, some talented people over at the Resident Evil Modding Boards have done just that! Someone has even made a blonde hair texture swap for Claire that goes with her Elza Walker costume (full motorcycle outfit for Claire which is part of the 7 DLCs for the game).

You can check out the main board for the mods here and get all the cool model swaps for both Claire and Leon, and then some at this link: Resident Evil 2 Reimagined Modification Releases |

I hope to see something eventually come from Maliwei777 as well for Claire.

The game is awesome, and those who might currently be playing it and enjoying it like I am, I hope you were able to get a good deal on it and hopefully didn't spend too much money.

Those who haven't yet played the game, don't worry, I won't ruin anything for you. I would just like to say that if you are looking for a good affordable way to get yourself a Steam Key for the game, the best legit way to get it from besides the Steam store is at Kinguin. I've used Kinguin myself at least five times and have never regretted a single purchase I have made there and all my Steam keys were legit and working.

You can even save yourself a great deal on the game with coupon codes as well, anywhere from 3% to 10 % off titles you purchase from Kinguin and as a bonus, whenever you buy a game or a Steam key from Kinguin, they give you a little money to add onto your next purchase with them that automatically goes into your virtual wallet.

In addition to that, Kinguin also allows users who play CSGo to trade thier CSGo skins towards game purchases as well.

Always be sure to check out a vendors reputation and what others say about the vendor when making purchases. If they have a lot of positive reviews from people who have bought from a particular vendor, then you are making an informed decision that you can trust the said vendor more than you could if they had a large number of negative reviews.

For great coupon savings that you could use on future purchases of Steam Keys for any upcoming titles or games already out that you would like to play, there are some coupon codes and promo codes available that are genuine and really work (I used one myself to get a 10% discount on my purchase of RE2 Remake).

A place like couponchief.com is an excellent place to get such coupon and promo codes for Kinguin and save as much as possible on your next game purchase.

The direct link to get coupon and promo codes for Kinguin from couponchief is here:
Kinguin Coupons

Once on the site, it is pretty straight forward, you can click on the green Get Promo Code button next to each coupon or deal for the current listed date and year, or you can even have it sent directly to your email.

Any expired promo codes or deals are also listed on the site so that you aren't using something that no longer is valid or works too.

couponchief can also be used for other stuff as well, like shopping at your favorite online or retail store merchants, just type in the name of the store or online merchant you are looking for and you can easily find any coupon, promo, or deals that you can use immediately and apply to your purchases.

I would also like to mention, that for those who are looking to buy a Steam Key for RE 2 Remake, you can save yourself a lot if you buy the Standard addition of the game first from a place like Kinguin.
Then after you have purchased your Steam Key and activated it, you can get the Resident Evil 2 - Extra DLC Pack Bundle that includes all 7 DLCs and save 25% off !

The Extra DLC Pack Bundle includes all the DLC that is already in the Deluxe Editon, plus you get some really nice Wallpapers too.

Here is the direct link to the Resident Evil 2 - Extra DLC Pack Bundle: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Extra DLC Pack on Steam

This in my opinion would be the smartest route to take to get your own copy of RE2 Remake, instead of blowing your hard earned money on a more expensive Deluxe Edition version of the game.

As I've said earlier, getting the Standard Edition of the game cheap from a place like Kinguin, and then getting the Resident Evil 2 - Extra DLC Pack Bundle at 25 % off from Steam, you are really giving yourself an incentive in savings and also making your game complete with the bonus of all the DLCs.

In case you guys may not be aware of it yet, there is a planned Resident Evil TV Series coming to NetFlix, it's been confirmed but there is no set release date as of yet. More information on this can easily be Googled up.

I hope you guys have found my post to be useful, and be mindful of those brain eating Zombies. :eek::tongue:

Last edited:

zzundeadzz

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys and fellow RE fans. How are all of you doing? While we are all here waiting for a nude mod for Claire in the re-imagining (or as some of you like to call Remake) of Resident Evil 2, I have something that might be of interest to some of you.

Aside of the nude mod for the game, would any of you be interested in Model Swaps that allow you to play as Ada Wong, or an up and coming new character for a future planned expansion to the game?

Well, some talented people over at the Resident Evil Modding Boards have done just that! Someone has even made a blonde hair texture swap for Claire that goes with her Elza Walker costume (full motorcycle outfit for Claire which is part of the 7 DLCs for the game).

You can check out the main board for the mods here and get all the cool model swaps for both Claire and Leon, and then some at this link: Resident Evil 2 Reimagined Modification Releases |

I hope to see something eventually come from Maliwei777 as well for Claire.

The game is awesome, and those who might currently be playing it and enjoying it like I am, I hope you were able to get a good deal on it and hopefully didn't spend too much money.

Those who haven't yet played the game, don't worry, I won't ruin anything for you. I would just like to say that if you are looking for a good affordable way to get yourself a Steam Key for the game, the best legit way to get it from besides the Steam store is at Kinguin. I've used Kinguin myself at least five times and have never regretted a single purchase I have made there and all my Steam keys were legit and working.

You can even save yourself a great deal on the game with coupon codes as well, anywhere from 3% to 10 % off titles you purchase from Kinguin and as a bonus, whenever you buy a game or a Steam key from Kinguin, they give you a little money to add onto your next purchase with them that automatically goes into your virtual wallet.

In addition to that, Kinguin also allows users who play CSGo to trade thier CSGo skins towards game purchases as well.

Always be sure to check out a vendors reputation and what others say about the vendor when making purchases. If they have a lot of positive reviews from people who have bought from a particular vendor, then you are making an informed decision that you can trust the said vendor more than you could if they had a large number of negative reviews.

For great coupon savings that you could use on future purchases of Steam Keys for any upcoming titles or games already out that you would like to play, there are some coupon codes and promo codes available that are genuine and really work (I used one myself to get a 10% discount on my purchase of RE2 Remake).

A place like couponchief.com is an excellent place to get such coupon and promo codes for Kinguin and save as much as possible on your next game purchase.

The direct link to get coupon and promo codes for Kinguin from couponchief is here:
Kinguin Coupons

Once on the site, it is pretty straight forward, you can click on the green Get Promo Code button next to each coupon or deal for the current listed date and year, or you can even have it sent directly to your email.

Any expired promo codes or deals are also listed on the site so that you aren't using something that no longer is valid or works too.

couponchief can also be used for other stuff as well, like shopping at your favorite online or retail store merchants, just type in the name of the store or online merchant you are looking for and you can easily find any coupon, promo, or deals that you can use immediately and apply to your purchases.

I would also like to mention, that for those who are looking to buy a Steam Key for RE 2 Remake, you can save yourself a lot if you buy the Standard addition of the game first from a place like Kinguin.
Then after you have purchased your Steam Key and activated it, you can get the Resident Evil 2 - Extra DLC Pack Bundle that includes all 7 DLCs and save 25% off !

The Extra DLC Pack Bundle includes all the DLC that is already in the Deluxe Editon, plus you get some really nice Wallpapers too.

Here is the direct link to the Resident Evil 2 - Extra DLC Pack Bundle: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Extra DLC Pack on Steam

This in my opinion would be the smartest route to take to get your own copy of RE2 Remake, instead of blowing your hard earned money on a more expensive Deluxe Edition version of the game.

As I've said earlier, getting the Standard Edition of the game cheap from a place like Kinguin, and then getting the Resident Evil 2 - Extra DLC Pack Bundle at 25 % off from Steam, you are really giving yourself an incentive in savings and also making your game complete with the bonus of all the DLCs.

In case you guys may not be aware of it yet, there is a planned Resident Evil TV Series coming to NetFlix, it's been confirmed but there is no set release date as of yet. More information on this can easily be Googled up.

I hope you guys have found my post to be useful, and be mindful of those brain eating Zombies. :eek::tongue:

Ads are getting smarter!

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Ads are getting smarter!

What? This isn't meant to spam. This is just letting people know that there are good deals now for Steam Keys from places like Kinguin.

Thought the info could be useful.

And no.... I am not an A.I. bot, but a living, breathing human, same as you. :wink:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
What? This isn't meant to spam. This is just letting people know that there are good deals now for Steam Keys from places like Kinguin.

Thought the info could be useful.

And no.... I am not an A.I. bot, but a living, breathing human, same as you. :wink:

I looked at the post. Since tekmarvl is a long time member AND the links are useful to gamers I don't consider it spam.
Members are asked to use the site's REPORT function when they suspect something is spam.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Thank you fleet for your kind words. I thought I would add in, that if anyone is interested... someone from Nexus Mods has made a HDR Graphics mod that improves the overall look and quality of much of the game's environments which brightens up the colors and makes everything else in the game give off a heightened visual appeal when using the mod together with the latest Reshade version. It's worth checking out.

Also, for those who like Claire's Classic look and appearance from the old RE2, someone over at the Resident Evil Modding Boards has made a mod that replaces Claire's Noir DLC outfit. So you can begin the game with Claire in her Classic Outfit from RE2 from any point in the game with a simple costume change.

Judas Priest

Potential Patron
Also, for those who like Claire's Classic look and appearance from the old RE2, someone over at the Resident Evil Modding Boards has made a mod that replaces Claire's Noir DLC outfit. So you can begin the game with Claire in her Classic Outfit from RE2 from any point in the game with a simple costume change.
Do you have a link, I can't seem to find it.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
As of right now, it is only possible to swap the game's models with other models so you can play as other characters besides Leon and Claire. It is also possible to swap hair and clothing from models to use with other in game character models.

To be able to do anything more, a special tool would need to be made to unpack the game's encrypted pak file formats to be able to work on things like editing the textures on a character model, or changing the look or appearance of things like hair, face, skin type, body shape, etc. Once the files have successfully been decrypted from the game with a specialized tool that a modder could work with, the game files would then need to be packaged up again into the same pak format as the original one so it could be injected and used in the game when you play.

To my knowledge, one such modder in the Resident Evil Modding Board forums has created his own tool to successfully inject textures onto existing models in the game, but the tool itself is still in early alpha stages, and it is unknown if the modder would release such a tool for public use.

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 DaWul
I prefer naked pussy and nylon stockings too.:smile:
2 Tekmarvi
Agree. Of course, a tool for unpacking is needed, I also thought about it.
2 Silentpanda
Your news gives hope. Maliwei777 is a great modder!
2 All
Thanks, gentlemen, for the important news. We will wait patiently.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Last edited:

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
I misread his posts, I thought that the mod was finished but I don't believe it is. Hopefully soon.

Just so everyone knows, apparently the great Maliewei777 has finished this nude mod. Unfortunately, it requires you to sign up for the site that uses. Is anyone willing to download this and re-upload alongside any potential screenshots?

求艾达王和克莱尔的果体mod,777大大就靠你了 - 《生化危机2:重制版》 - 3DMGAME论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

Not soon, he's stuck on exporting it and like before, will need better tool that he will depend on the english community to make and use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.