Request: Resident Evil 6 Jill Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

REJillV

Potential Patron
Hello everyone. I tried posting this request in another forum recently, but haven't gotten any answers yet, so i decided to post this request here as well. I'm currently trying to find a nude mod for Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 6 game. I've seen a few pics online, but no one knows who made the mod, or where to find it at. Here's a pic of what i'm talking about. If anyone knows where to find this mod, could you please help me out? Or, if you have this mod on your pc, could you please upload it? Thank you. sherry_birkin_and_jill_valentine__hot_nudeness__2__by_arkhamloader_d6g36q0-pre.jpg

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
The answer is proberly pretty easy, because, there is simply no jill valentine nude mod for resident evil 6 because she wasnt even part of the game itself o.o only ada wong, sherry birkin and helena harper, cuz her official real last appreance in resident evil games was Resident Evil Revelation, so, probl. the "Jill" you see is proberly something else but not her itself in game, and i dont count "The Mercenaries" even on that Jill wasnt part of it, not as much as i know XD

but if you're lucky u problerly find for the other 3 females their nude version.

REJillV

Potential Patron
well, to be honest, i know someone must of made a new version of her in game, due to the screen shot i showed above. from the deviant art website, someone said maliwei777 made one, but i'm not able to find the download anywhere on there, since i don't know korean, nor do i have an account on the website.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
simplesim and john evans were modders who made many mods for resident evil 6, 5 and revelations 1 and 2.
There were many videos of their mods on youtube, now there are no more.
so I know they had problems with people who shared their mods without permission, saying that they were theirs, so they stopped sharing the mods. so you did not find any.
it's sad because she had a lot of good mods, ranging from a simple jill with her resident evil costume to a thing like a pregnant sherry with big breasts. they had mods for all tastes and sizes.
in that case the jill nude in resident evil 6 is the body of ada wong or helena with the head of jill from resident evil 5.
he transferred the head of re5 jill to the 6. also had sheva and excella.
You still find photos like this on the internet, but few or none of the mods ...

jill_valentine_fully_naked_mod_by_arkhamloader-d6k9ih7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.