TheDude

Potential Patron
Ok so for the nude mod over Jill BSAA, instructions are to copy the 2 files into nativePC/arc/pl , right? But when I start up with BSAA costume - no mod, just the usual. ANyone know what I might be doing wrong? :)

Kargrinn

Potential Patron
Ok so for the nude mod over Jill BSAA, instructions are to copy the 2 files into nativePC/arc/pl , right? But when I start up with BSAA costume - no mod, just the usual. ANyone know what I might be doing wrong? :)

The full nude its not for the BSAA outfit. Its for the resident evil 3 one. These outfits are rewarded for completing the game twice on the same save file.

TheDude

Potential Patron
The full nude its not for the BSAA outfit. Its for the resident evil 3 one. These outfits are rewarded for completing the game twice on the same save file.

Oh I understand. Thanks! :D

Wonder why I see stuff about BSAA tho... confusing.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
OH, by the way, simplesim released his own versions of the nude mod based on Maliwei's work. They are both available on his website. And they look GORGEOUS.

Kargrinn

Potential Patron
OH, by the way, simplesim released his own versions of the nude mod based on Maliwei's work. They are both available on his website. And they look GORGEOUS.

What the hell with the .exe files though? People should stop making such big deal about mods.

lololno

Potential Patron

Are all the mods available if you sign up? Or just the "online" ones? Sign up seems a bit excessive.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Thanks for links, gentlemen!
1st RE is my favorite RE (with Code Veronica) . I play RE 1 many years ago and I play RE Remake with emulator two or three years ago , but without nudemods,of course.
Now, we're can play 1st RE with natural Jill in your own full beauty...:) Hip-hip hurray,guys!!!:D

PS,Who have unlocked save for use Jill's RE 3 outfit,please? I can't wait and complete game twice!!! :D
Thanks for sharing if you may share this save!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargrinn

Potential Patron
Are all the mods available if you sign up? Or just the "online" ones? Sign up seems a bit excessive.

Because it is excessive. Most of the mods are maliwei´s , with little tweaks.Yet is locked like secret treasure.

TheDude

Potential Patron
Because it is excessive. Most of the mods are maliwei´s , with little tweaks.Yet is locked like secret treasure.

Asking for your full name, ethnicity (??), IP address, ISP, current geographical location? Jesus, have my home address and photo ID as well why don't you. Dodgy as fuck.

3dfapman

Casual Client
Yeah, very dodgy indeed. I tried using a fake name generator and fake IP address to see if I could trick the system, but it turns out it is not an automated process. Simplesim apparently has to authenticate it by himself, if anything doesn't check out you will not get verified as a user. I then proceeded to look for programs that could perhaps extract his .exe files, but doesn't seem to be possible since it is an InstallShield.exe installer. What he needs all this information for is beyond my comprehension.

With that said, simplesim's RE HD nude mod actually seems to be working during the cutscenes as well as in game, while maliwei's only works in-game. Here's hoping maliwei also creates one for the BSAA Jill outfit, which also works in cutscenes and reiterates on those he has already made to work in cutscenes as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for links, gentlemen!
1st RE is my favorite RE (with Code Veronica) . I play RE 1 many years ago and I play RE Remake with emulator two or three years ago , but without nudemods,of course.
Now, we're can play 1st RE with natural Jill in your own full beauty...:) Hip-hip hurray,guys!!!:D

PS,Who have unlocked save for use Jill's RE 3 outfit,please? I can't wait and complete game twice!!! :D
Thanks for sharing if you may share this save!

Unfortunately, sharing save files has proven more difficult than what you would expect. Save files are apparently stored in a .bin file, which you can't simply copy over from someone else as some information are then misaligned. If people can find a way to edit and modify the contents of the .bin file, however, it may be possible. Personally I'll wait for either that or maliwei creating another skin for BSAA that I can play through with, don't wanna complete the game twice, just to play it again if you know what I'm saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Simplesim has his own reasons to do that. But long story short, he got tired of people and sites stealing his works and removing the credits.

Only the model is Maliwei's. The textures are completely new. Check the file sizes. Simplesim's mods' size are almost triple the original.
And Simplesim has Maliwei's authorization, so no harm done.

xellos49698

Content Creator
^ This is why Simplesim can't just just post links like he use to. People in a certain Russian website were claiming his mods belonged to them and would then sell Simplesim mods for profit by forcing people to subscribe to members only download services.

This doesn't include the fact, that there safe to use 'website' would attempt to upload spam and virus.

Gaining membership on Simplesim Blog is simple, safe, and gives you access to some of the best Resident Evil nude mods ever created.

lololno

Potential Patron
With that said, simplesim's RE HD nude mod actually seems to be working during the cutscenes as well as in game, while maliwei's only works in-game. Here's hoping maliwei also creates one for the BSAA Jill outfit, which also works in cutscenes and reiterates on those he has already made to work in cutscenes as well.
What do you mean cutscene? The Maliwei one works fine so far.

3dfapman

Casual Client
What do you mean cutscene? The Maliwei one works fine so far.
I mean exactly what I said. In cutscenes maliwei's mod for STARS outfit only works in-game when you have control of the character, not during cutscenes. Can't say about the RE3 casual outfit mod for Jill, since I haven't unlocked it, but I'm assuming it doesn't work in cutscenes either.

xellos49698

Content Creator
OA6Bxwmj4vdGmQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
download.jpg

beck11

Potential Patron
do the links still work?
they wont work for me or the files are down :( i get as far as until i insert the pass and enter the next page but there is no download or file size in any language

Make sure you enable java scripts and sometimes the site just slows to a crawl for some reason, wait a while and check again later. You will see a a bunch of blue tabs and one of them will have a downwards pointing arrow, click that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.