NotMe

Content Creator
Like fleet said, this thread isn't meant for the discussion of simplesim's practices. As such, comments discussing them will be deleted.
If you wish to discuss that matter then do it in an appropriate thread, while keeping it respectful.

Thank you

NOTE: For anyone confused this was meant as a reply to a comment I have deleted.

kakarotto

Potential Patron
can anyone please post the bsaa mod too? I found the other one in the link provided by igorek cause that chinese site don't work.

NudeFan00

Club Regular
New version of nude Jill for Remaster has been released , it seems first version of new project ..

1.jpg

I've just tested it , this first version works only on in-game model but works great on whole game without problems.

NUDE JILL 0.1 (RE HD) [by yupboy] addon - MATTEO_ - Mod DB

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Why are all of these mods for the skin that requires you finish the game several times? I mean seriously, have to finish the game at least twice before you get the mod to work. That's pretty mush useless to me. I really don't want to play the game more than once.

siframe

Swell Supporter
As was mentioned on the last page,Fluffy Manager is available via the steam forums... just google it. It works, at least for me, and makes any costume selectable from the get go, plus a lot of other trainer functionality. Buy the game, install Fluffy, download the Maliwei version of the mod which works in cut scenes too, mix and match if preferred with the Matteo version, select special costume 2, enjoy!

Seijass

Potential Patron
Why are all of these mods for the skin that requires you finish the game several times? I mean seriously, have to finish the game at least twice before you get the mod to work. That's pretty mush useless to me. I really don't want to play the game more than once.

Because that's how lots of old games work before all these DLC fiasco, you get more content by achieving more and more playing the game and not through buying DLC or some access codes or pre-order access? And they are probably preserving that system being a remake of a classic?

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Because that's how lots of old games work before all these DLC fiasco, you get more content by achieving more and more playing the game and not through buying DLC or some access codes or pre-order access? And they are probably preserving that system being a remake of a classic?

I asked why it's the unlockable skins that get modded, which has absolutely nothing to do with how the devs made the game. I want to know why the original outfits you choose aren't the ones that get modded.

- - - Updated - - -

download the Maliwei version

From where? I checked every thread with Maliwei in it and none of them lead to any kind of download for this game. The best is some list of files for every other resident evil game (6, Revelations) except this one.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Just hit Google again, I can't remember exactly where I tracked it down from but I found a mediafire link in English somewhere. Sorry thats not more helpful, but it took five minutes or less with 'maliwei Jill Valentine nude remaster' or similar as a search.
P.m me if you have real problems and I'll check if there's any evidence of where it came from in the zip file, it's just I'm not on my pc right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

slice

Avid Affiliate
I asked why it's the unlockable skins that get modded, which has absolutely nothing to do with how the devs made the game. I want to know why the original outfits you choose aren't the ones that get modded.

heres the answer: because that costume is the easiest one to make

drachehexe

Potential Patron

That took me to forum post with two links, one link led to another post for a different mod and the other link to a page that was waiting for a password I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

heres the answer: because that costume is the easiest one to make

Now that makes sense, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go. Thank you.

siframe

Swell Supporter
The maliwei version works in cut scenes on mine. The Matteo version didn't. If you install maliwei first then matteo over the top then the Matteo version plays in game and maliwei through the cut scenes.

Edit... Oops, got beaten to it!

NudeFan00

Club Regular
The maliwei version works in cut scenes on mine. The Matteo version didn't. If you install maliwei first then matteo over the top then the Matteo version plays in game and maliwei through the cut scenes.

Edit... Oops, got beaten to it!

Right ! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.