envoy23

Potential Patron
completing the entire game twice before the nude mod can be use? any other way of getting her re3 outfit ?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Since the request has been met, I'm moving the topic from the 'Saucy Requests' subforum to the' Hot Stuff' subforum.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

slice

Avid Affiliate
Maliwei777's Jill nude mod works perfect in game even in cut scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

envoy23

Potential Patron
many years I have used my 360 controller for xbox and pc games, but this game has me beat, none of the controller options allow me to move with ls and look/aim rs , so I guess I need somehow to disable controller in the game and use xpadder, any ideas guys ?

firepaw74

Potential Patron
Guide on how to do that please?
Go to cheatengine.org forum, download cheat table for the game. New version of the table have option to switch outfits even if you didn't unlock them. If you want to unlock outfits faster, then just finish intro (kill first zombie with Barry, look for Wesker), load up cheat table, add two "Stone & Metal Object" in your inventory and use them on big iron door at the Grand Hall. You just skipped like 95% of the game, if you don't know what to do next, then use walkthrough.

styx101

Swell Supporter
I know other simple method... Search and download Fluffy Manager 5000 (it's for free) for RE series games.Run the game,then run Fluffy manager 5000, choose your RE game,then press "hook" key and go to menu and choose outfit.Have fun.:) See more details in Fluffy manager's readme (including).

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
we need all the cast nude! Ahahahaha i will die to play in this state! :D

No we don't, and do you know what the trouble we want through just to skinned the main character?

Simplesim blogs requires everyone to buy steam wallet code and send it to him which makes me think he can't afford future games from steam anymore, how sad..plus not a good idea to make your fans to buy from steam just because to get your new mods.

slice

Avid Affiliate
well you know what, he doesn't want ppl to steal his works to earn money, so he decided to start his own business. but in order for ppl to become his customer, you need to be qualified, and the qualification is all your personal info and your pocket.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Complaints about simplesim and his policies are off topic in this thread. Any further posts will be deleted or moved. Members are reminded that insulting another GVZ member is a violation of site rules. Just in case you wondered, while he has not recently logged onto GVZ, simplesim is still a member of GVZ.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.