VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
You want to know I'd love to see?

A mod where Jill isn't wearing any gloves and footwear because it's distracting and defeats the purpose of a complete nude mod.

If anyone can persuade this guy to do it, then finally someone can break the trend of seeing it often in Resident Evil mods - especially Resident Evil 6.

That's what I would love - a complete anatomically correct redo of Jill (meaning not just breasts and vagina, she needs an anus too) wearing absolutely nothing at all and functions while maintaining her actual appearance.

With the HD version of Resident Evil 0 just around the corner, there's plenty of room to remind ourselves other characters like Rebbecca Chambers needs some love to. I'm sure she'd like to walk around naked killing zombies all day as the next famous female in the franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandvicheater

Potential Patron
Will we got the ass mod in time before the site closure?? After the site close where can we moved onto for delicious RE nude mods?

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Will we got the ass mod in time before the site closure?? After the site close where can we moved onto for delicious RE nude mods?
If most of you guys keep contact with the guy who created these mods and alert him to keep tabs of what we'd like to see, then perhaps eventually results will show. It's not promised mods that require more work will be released early but it's best to keep notes and progressively work on them all so everyone can at least have previews.

It's a shame the site is closing but most good things come to an end as they say...

NudeFan00

Club Regular
If most of you guys keep contact with the guy who created these mods and alert him to keep tabs of what we'd like to see, then perhaps eventually results will show. It's not promised mods that require more work will be released early but it's best to keep notes and progressively work on them all so everyone can at least have previews.

It's a shame the site is closing but most good things come to an end as they say...

Surely agree !
I have same questions but also i have contact with Matteo (via PM) and i always keep track his mod page as said some posts ago , then for Links and News i'm ok but i need to know where to post all this : what is the new site or section inside a site ; in my opinion Nude Jill Matteo project DESERVES its own thread for all people interested to follow the progression of it.

I've read last Matteo post and he said update 0.4 will take some time , really a Sin i liked this site .. :(

NudeFan00

Club Regular
New reply by Matteo :

on this month he will release his New nude mod , first version , still unknown the content/character .. haa too curious !! :D

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Hello everyone ^_^ , this is my first post on New Site , i like it ! :tongue:
Ok , some news by Matteo :

recently he has replied on page of last mod , at least for now he has no intention to work on Rebecca model for RE HD/future RE 0 HD ; he want push on Jill and on other mysterious character ( ?? ) , just today he has replied to my PM , i had asked him about this new project , its content , but he would not tell me anything , apart the release date of New mod , some day before Christmas.
I just hope this new work can be good as his Nude Jill , if i discover something new , i post here as always. :smile:

Here his mods page ..

Addons - MATTEO_

siframe

Swell Supporter
Thanks as always for the updates Nudefan, it's better than looking Matteo's stuff up myself as you're talking via PM and getting whatever news you can! Cheers.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone ^_^ , this is my first post on New Site , i like it ! :tongue:
Ok , some news by Matteo :

recently he has replied on page of last mod , at least for now he has no intention to work on Rebecca model for RE HD/future RE 0 HD ; he want push on Jill and on other mysterious character ( ?? ) , just today he has replied to my PM , i had asked him about this new project , its content , but he would not tell me anything , apart the release date of New mod , some day before Christmas.
I just hope this new work can be good as his Nude Jill , if i discover something new , i post here as always. :smile:

Here his mods page ..

Addons - MATTEO_
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean because as a fellow Resident Evil fan I'm aware of every (important) character in the franchise. This "mysterious character" might be someone we've seen before but I suppose spoiling it wouldn't be nice.

Apart from that, I hope the new content is worth it because lately there hasn't been any spectacular nude mods for the game other than Chris going all the way (since it's actually a port from Resident Evil 6).

Let's hope for the best on the holidays I suppose.

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Thanks as always for the updates Nudefan, it's better than looking Matteo's stuff up myself as you're talking via PM and getting whatever news you can! Cheers.
Thanks siframe , it's nice once again be here to talk about what we love --> NUDE content for games and is always a pleasure for me can post some News about it ! :wink:

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean because as a fellow Resident Evil fan I'm aware of every (important) character in the franchise. This "mysterious character" might be someone we've seen before but I suppose spoiling it wouldn't be nice.

Apart from that, I hope the new content is worth it because lately there hasn't been any spectacular nude mods for the game other than Chris going all the way (since it's actually a port from Resident Evil 6).

Let's hope for the best on the holidays I suppose.

But you know a thing ?
On pm i've received yesterday by Matteo , maybe i wrong but i had the impression that this NEW character is not by RE game and is not for a RE game , because even on another his pm (some weeks ago) , he has talked me about it , always remaining on general and he said that he loved that character since its first apparition on original game that he played in game room in his city.
It's hard can realize what is the character identity , there are many games.
But there is a Funny thing .. :grin::grin::grin:
here with me often there is a my friend ( haha !! ) that is giving me the torment , always he tell me "he has wrote 6 asterisks then her name is 6 letters" , but even so it's very hard can realize the name of her , ok now i write this as my friend wanted so much and now i hope he can relax a bit.
If you guys want do some "name previsions" ..

Last thing as already said this character should be VERY different by Jill but unfortunately for now we don't know how , still a month .. :tongue::tongue:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Thanks siframe , it's nice once again be here to talk about what we love --> NUDE content for games and is always a pleasure for me can post some News about it ! :wink:

But you know a thing ?
On pm i've received yesterday by Matteo , maybe i wrong but i had the impression that this NEW character is not by RE game and is not for a RE game , because even on another his pm (some weeks ago) , he has talked me about it , always remaining on general and he said that he loved that character since its first apparition on original game that he played in game room in his city.
It's hard can realize what is the character identity , there are many games.
But there is a Funny thing .. :grin::grin::grin:
here with me often there is a my friend ( haha !! ) that is giving me the torment , always he tell me "he has wrote 6 asterisks then her name is 6 letters" , but even so it's very hard can realize the name of her , ok now i write this as my friend wanted so much and now i hope he can relax a bit.
If you guys want do some "name previsions" ..

Last thing as already said this character should be VERY different by Jill but unfortunately for now we don't know how , still a month .. :tongue::tongue:
Perhaps he's porting a character we've never seen in the franchise or someone from one of the installments from within the entire franchise?

Otherwise I still think it's a great thing because this has been done before prior on the Dolphin emulator when everyone didn't expect any HD versions coming.

But my concern is whether or not the mod will be any different than the ones we've seen where characters are copy-and-pasted over the same body and/or completely original. I'd like to see a mod that doesn't involve the same model or at least doesn't look unfinished like how the Jill version for the remastered version still shows discolored skin on her neck/shoulders.That also goes for the female characters still wearing high heels and gloves (as if the creators of these mods are afraid of getting these girls dirty). It's weird how Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans received a full nude/barefoot mod in RE6 but not the females.

It's a shame Matteo doesn't want to touch Rebbecca Chambers either but we'll see what happens. I hope for the best.

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Perhaps he's porting a character we've never seen in the franchise or someone from one of the installments from within the entire franchise?

Otherwise I still think it's a great thing because this has been done before prior on the Dolphin emulator when everyone didn't expect any HD versions coming.

But my concern is whether or not the mod will be any different than the ones we've seen where characters are copy-and-pasted over the same body and/or completely original. I'd like to see a mod that doesn't involve the same model or at least doesn't look unfinished like how the Jill version for the remastered version still shows discolored skin on her neck/shoulders.That also goes for the female characters still wearing high heels and gloves (as if the creators of these mods are afraid of getting these girls dirty). It's weird how Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans received a full nude/barefoot mod in RE6 but not the females.

It's a shame Matteo doesn't want to touch Rebbecca Chambers either but we'll see what happens. I hope for the best.

I've just sent another pm to Matteo , i've only asked him if new mod is for a RE game ( too curious !! ^ò^ ) , but i don't know if he will reply me since he want keep enough secret this project .. ok let's see whats happens ..

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Just checked , he replied me on pm/mod page :
new project is not for RE games , ok , at least we have cleared this ! haha !!
He has been gentle to reply my question. :smile:
Whatever will be his new mod , i'll wait it with renewed interest seen Nude Jill result ! :tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Hey guys i post here some screens that i found recently around , captured by good configuration ; Matteo Thanks again for all your work , play to RE HD Remaster with her is simply awesome ! :smile:
Hard not go in love for her ..

33fff6.jpg
1122pp9tt6h0.jpg
323245tt777.jpg
bhd screen_0015.jpg
eerr665118i.jpg
ffftt770022.jpg
yy77.jpg
zz13.jpg
zzz12.jpg

NudeFan00

Club Regular
I've just write it on Loverslab , now here :smile: : dear nude Fans , just a week to know all about New Matteo project , the content ( character/game ) at moment is unknown , all we know is that he is very fond to this character.
Just few days to wait .. :wink:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
New delay on Matteo mod , the new date is 2016 first days , we hope for "no more delays" on this ^^, ok still 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.