Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

H

HawkinHawkeye

I love the Claire sexy cop mod very sexy, would love if it could be modified to have the shirt more open and or be used with the bouncing boobs mod, great work though.

iare

Casual Client
Can anyone send the folder with Claire's default face? I wanna draw some things on her face :wink:
Screenshot (47).jpg
They banned me on nexus, the bastards.

Attachments

natives3.rar
81.2 MB · Views: 438

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I read those posts from members, they all raged on you that add cum to ada's face. It sucks, some morons at nexus can't take anything.

Are you able to use Ada's new nude body and port it to Claire or other female chicks?

iare

Casual Client
I read those posts from members, they all raged on you that add cum to ada's face. It sucks, some morons at nexus can't take anything.

Are you able to use Ada's new nude body and port it to Claire or other female chicks?
there were just 2 guys butthurt the rest of the comments were hilarious

styx101

Swell Supporter
I really appreciate the Wilsonso trainers primarily because of the increased distance from the character. But unfortunately version 3.1 does not work for me, which I downloaded via the link from residentevilmodding.boards.net. And earlier versions are no longer there. Tell me please, does anyone have any earlier versions of this trainer? If so, could you share them?

Perhaps some of the older versions maybe will work for me. I only need the “Camera Distance” function or FoV changin', not the swopping models or change items, therefore, I need earlier versions starting from 1.1.1 or 1.2 and newer. Perhaps some of them will work with my game maybe.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 Nudeseeker
Thanks, dear friend! Version 1.2 is what I need. I downloaded the new version 3.1 by the link from the post of Wilsonso, but it does not work for me.
So I hope to try your version 1.2, I hope that it will work for me. By the way ...
And how to run this trainer? Already after starting the game? Or I can before? But the main thing - when to set the desired values?
Thanks again, I look forward to it.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
2 Nudeseeker
Thanks, dear friend! Version 1.2 is what I need. I downloaded the new version 3.1 by the link from the post of Wilsonso, but it does not work for me.
So I hope to try your version 1.2, I hope that it will work for me. By the way ...
And how to run this trainer? Already after starting the game? Or I can before? But the main thing - when to set the desired values?
Thanks again, I look forward to it.

Here's you go. Yeah the starts up is likely same as fluffy manager and there's camera mode built-in slider which you could play around with.

Attachments

RE2_Remake_Trainer_v1.2.1.zip
386.3 KB · Views: 302

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 Tigera
Bad passed, sorry. An older version of the Wilsonso trainer does not work for me in my game either.
Neither old nor new. :confused:
Does anyone know how to push the camera away manually?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Have you tried replaced your re2.exe with the ones provided by the trainer? I don't think I have had the re2.exe for version 1.2 trainer. Since the creator updated to the latest version then he deleted his old posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.