Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Somebody over at the Japanese Ryona BBS uploaded Sherry's grabs/deaths to the Ustanak.

O_210764.zip

I don't know when we'll see the Helena one since trying to get to the zombies at the end is so time consuming. And even then the death scene is not guaranteed cause your AI partner will constantly break you out of grabs and try to kill all the zombies in the area. Looking forward to any videos of it though, since it's probably my favorite death scene in the entire demo.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
This sounds absolutely amazing and I'm dying to see it.

I'll admit, I don't think RE6 will be a very good game, but I'm eager to see any ryona content. And I hope we get to see both Jill and Claire appear in the mercenaries mode so they can suffer too.

wow that does sound great!

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Somebody over at the Japanese Ryona BBS uploaded Sherry's grabs/deaths to the Ustanak.

O_210764.zip

I don't know when we'll see the Helena one since trying to get to the zombies at the end is so time consuming. And even then the death scene is not guaranteed cause your AI partner will constantly break you out of grabs and try to kill all the zombies in the area. Looking forward to any videos of it though, since it's probably my favorite death scene in the entire demo.

Nice, although the monster seems strangely complex. I dunno the robotic arm thing is just kinda weird to me. They could have done the same thing with a mutated creature, but eh, whatever.

On another note, where exactly are you getting these video from? A Japanese board of course but which one?

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Nice, although the monster seems strangely complex. I dunno the robotic arm thing is just kinda weird to me. They could have done the same thing with a mutated creature, but eh, whatever.

On another note, where exactly are you getting these video from? A Japanese board of course but which one?
¥ê¥ç¥Ê£²ÈÄ It's a pretty good ryona board. You might have to run it through google translate to navigate though.

As for the robo arm I agree. I definitely prefer things to be organic when it comes to ryona. A fleshy mutant arm gripping Sherry and tentacles rather than metal rods piercing her flesh would have been better I think.

Edit: Here's a youtube link for your convenience. http://youtu.be/19oGWXzQJJw
[video=youtube_share;19oGWXzQJJw]http://youtu.be/19oGWXzQJJw[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Resident Evil 6 demo is out

I'm downloading it right now for JTAG. Will let you people know how it is.

According to what I read I may also be able to make some ryona with Sherry, as she appears to be playable.

---------- Post added 07-04-2012 at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-03-2012 at 04:16 PM ----------

The demo is babetastic.=) It's a damn shame that Helena's takes about 10 minutes before it gets to the good stuff.
Unfortunately I won't be able to upload any ryona from RE6 today. I have to get some sleep.

Chris Redfield demo playthru
[video=youtube_share;8cZXDbznBM4]http://youtu.be/8cZXDbznBM4[/video]

Helena Harper demo playthru

Sherry Birkin demo playthru
[video=youtube_share;Bx7JvhapnGg]http://youtu.be/Bx7JvhapnGg[/video]

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I would like to update the Helena death list.=)

So far I have these deaths or grabs by her.
- death by zombie chick in the elevator
- grab by a zombie who nibbles on her neck, and a gush of blood seeps out
- death by a zombie armed with lead pipe - this guy knocked Helena down on her back, and then lifted the pipe and crushed Helena's skull five times with it (I haven't seen this death mentioned yet)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I would like to update the Helena death list.=)

So far I have these deaths or grabs by her.
- death by zombie chick in the elevator
- grab by a zombie who nibbles on her neck, and a gush of blood seeps out
- death by a zombie armed with lead pipe - this guy knocked Helena down on her back, and then lifted the pipe and crushed Helena's skull five times with it (I haven't seen this death mentioned yet)

Zombie chick is the first zombie QTE I mention in my list above. The lead pipe is news to me. Sounds pretty good. Looking forward to a video of it. I don't want to play that section all over again :(

Also gotta say I'm kinda looking forward to this game now for Ryona content. I was a bit wary at first, especially since 1/3 of the campaign is for Chris/Piers, but after seeing how some of the death scenes play out I'm pretty excited. The zombie deaths alone show a lot of promise. I was expecting the usual bite to the neck and immediate game over. The disemboweling was a surprising bonus. Now I'm just hoping there aren't any enemies that are exclusive to just one campaign. As Boundy22 said I'm hoping for some enemy carry over in Mercenaries or some ability to switch characters in different campaigns.

Edit: Took another crack at the demo and I can add two more to the Sherry death list. These feature the J'avo enemies you face.

J'avo w/Gun: Will push Sherry down then leap on top of her. They'll then shoot her in the head a couple times, killing her. Unfortunately the camera moves behind the J'avo so you don't really see anything.

J'avo w/Knife: This guy will also push Sherry down and jump on top of her. He will then slit her throat with his knife. Unfortunately like the J'avo with the gun the camera will position itself in such a way that it obscures the actual throat slitting.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
hello, i decided to come back for RE6... i recorded some vids of the helena deaths.
death from behind, with some chomps

and i got one of a zombie chomping and ripping open her stomach that's uploading now
second video didnt load properly 2 times, just go see SplitRyona's videos, they are perfect.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Got home and completed the demo's three excerpts from scenarios. Overall I think this will be a fantastic game (especially regarding ryona), and I hope that they will fix some minor issues I had with demo.
I think that characters you control are too big onscreen for smooth aiming and solid gameplay, or maybe it's just me.
Get rid of Sherry's costume, it covers too much.
Helena will be a wonderful wonderful girl to do ryona on.
I wish for Capcom to include dual language options - sometime JP screams are much better than US.
Ada Wong, and her long legs must be in.
I like that you can choose to play as Sherry or Helena right at the start - hope they keep it that way for the real game.
Link to demo vids in first post.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Is there finally a free camera or is it still locked behind the character? Game itself looks better than RE5, thanks to the zombies.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
The camera operates almost identically to the one in RE5.

I got two more lovely deaths on Sherry - one of the guys wielding knives mounts her while she's on the ground and slits her throat, and one of the guys with guns mounts her while she's on the ground and shoots her a few times. The problem here is the camera angle which is positioned behind the guy's back so you can't see what's happening in the front.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

I think I have gathered many possible death scenes in Helena's and Sherry's parts. Making the video now.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Thankfully if you're playing solo you can choose which character you want to play as before you start.

My nightmares are gone now , My daydreaming now is to play with either female in Chris's part as it will likely feature all the mutates and tentacle parts

Sinn

Potential Patron
Making the video now.

Fantastic video of Helena! The pole face impale bashing is by far my favourite death so far, just wishin and hoping we can see it from different angles and possibly see helena more...if you play as leon, does the screen switch to show the cinematic of your partner dying or can you view it from his perspective? Rock on man, awesome vid!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i like the face smashing one too! i think it is a tie for me between that and the guts eating!

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
NEW BREAKING NEWS

Source : Rumor: Ada Wong Coming to Resident Evil 6 as a Playable Character

Ada Wong should be no stranger to hardcore Resident Evil loyalists after appearing in a number of entries in the series since the release of RE2. Fans of hers will be pleased to hear that there’s a strong probability she will place a significant role in the upcoming sixth installment.

According to a post on GameFAQs, it looks like a group of folders in the demo for Resident Evil 6 (which launched on Xbox Live earlier this week) indicate that Ada Wong will be a playable character. This assumption comes from the inclusion of a campaign menu option for the female character, hookshot and all.

She is already known to be coming to RE6 in non-playable form, but this new information suggests that players will get to take control of her as well. In addition, the content points to the inclusion of yet another character, RE5′s Sheva Alomar.

Resident Evil 6 is set to arrive on store shelves the first week of October.

So may be we can get two more playable females in this ryona party game :D

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Very nice find Boundy22! As more news crops up I'm getting more and more excited for the ryona possibilities. It looks like they're taking a much more violent approach to the deaths this time around. The pipe and zombie deaths definitely support this. Also the game over scenes definitely seem to play out a lot longer than other Resident Evil games in recent history.

I also decided to read through a good portion of that data document and found a couple interesting things. Mostly related to possible enemy types. Of course none of this is 100% since most of the information in that data file is undecipherable. Anyways here are some of the things that stuck out for me.

cEm4400_Act_Hangdown_CatchPL
cEm4400_Act_Pull_Catch_Snatch
cEm4400_Act_Coilup_CatchPL

-Whatever this is could be interesting. "BSAA" pops up in the same block of data so I'm a bit worried that whatever this is will only appear in the Chris/Piers campaign.

cEm4710ActFaceHugger
cEm4710ActFaceHuggerDownRelease

-Sounds promising but this might be referring to the mutated arm of the J'avo. In one of the earlier trailers a J'avo uses his long, worm like arm to grab Chris and pull him out of cover. If it is indeed referring to that then the data above might also be referring to this.

DMG_CALC_ABDOMEN_INSIDE
ABDOMEN_ACID_INTERVAL
DMG_CALC_HEART
TIME_ABDOMEN_OPEN

-Large boss? Perhaps it can open its abdomen to attack/expose its weakpoint?

cEm4800Act_Throw_Car
cEm4800ActCaughtPlayerDiePL
cEm4800Act_Ride_Back_Core
cEm4800ActCaughtTrample

-Might be related to enemy described above. In one of the trailers Jake is seen standing on the back of a large creature trying to pull a metallic cylindrical object out of it. Also it looks like getting stepped on might be one of the ways to die.

C ACID_SPEED2
ACID_TIMER2
ACID_ANGLE_DEFENDER
NEAR_ACID_LENGTH

-A lot of talk about acid. Hmm.

cEm5000ActCrimzonHead

-Crimson heads making a return? Guess it shouldn't be too surprising since Leon/Helena's scenario take place around zombies.

cEm5700ActSniff
cEm5700ActSnarl
cEm5700ActBark

-Well. Dogs have pretty much been confirmed in the first trailer. Extra confirmation I guess.

cEm6000ActS702HentaiLaugh
cEm6000ActStartTransform
cEm6000ActTransformCatchHit

-Hah. Whatever this hentai laugh belongs to it probably "transforms".

cEm6100ActS514MoveTrainToRoof
cEm6100ActS514MoveRoofToTrain3
cEm6100ActS514AtkHangCatch
cEm6100ActS514HangCatchDead_PL

-In some gameplay videos we see Leon and Helena making their way through a subway. Perhaps whatever this enemy/boss is appears in this area?

cEm6300ActAtkBiteCatch
cEm6300ActAtkStomp
cEm6300ActStompTaxi
cEm6300ActAtkAirBite
cEm6300ActBiteTanker
cEm6300ActTackleBus

-Sounds like another big enemy. The "ActTackleBus" reminds me of the scene in one of the trailers were Helena and Leon are getting tossed around inside a bus. Perhaps whatever his creature is appears in their scenario. The data mine also references a lot of "bite" actions. I'm hoping whatever this thing is is big enough to swallow Helena whole.

cEm6500ActUnionCaptureStart
cEm6500ActUnionAtkFinal
cEm6500ActUnionDeadFinal

-This one sounds interesting. Perhaps an enemy that tries to absorb you like the Uroboros from Resident Evil 5.

cEm7200ActAtkDrillKill
-Probably exactly what it sounds like. The Ustanak seems to be able to equip new mechanical parts on to itself. Perhaps at some point it has a drill equipped.

cEm7400ActSherryConstrictStart
cEm7400ActSherryConstrictLoop
cEm7400ActJakeToPickStart
cEm7400ActJakeToPickLoop

-Interesting that they differentiate between Sherry and Jake. Again this might be related to the Ustanak who seems intent with capturing Jake and might operate differently when it grabs him. So I guess it does something different if it catches Sherry instead.

RESIST_SLD_TONGUE1
This might refer to the large humanoid creature that is covered with bulbous gas emitting pores. In one of the trailers you can see it for a split second holding on to Leon while its head splits open, revealing a long tongue.

The data also lists "spider" and "fly" though I believe those are referring to the J'avo mutations. In the demo you can see the "fly" type while in one of the more recent trailers you can see the spider type, which is basically a J'avo whose lower half has been replaced with spider legs.
Edit: A user over at gamefaqs did a much better job of putting together a list of enemies. Here it is for your perusal.
-Crimson Heads (referred to as both CrimzonHead and RedDead in the data)
-Face Huggers: An enemy that latch onto the player. Seem to be related to J'Avos
-Screamer: A type of zombie that screams that both shocks the character for a moment and attracts all nearby zombies.
-Crows: Seem crows are back as enemies again in this game.
-Dogs: Dogs as well.
-Fly: These are the J'Avos that turn into flying enemies. Later in the game, they can pick up items in the environment (like bombs) to throw them, or press levers to make life harder for you.
-Spiders: These are J'Avos that take on more spider-like properties. They can walk along walls and ceilings. They can break through ducts and leap at the player and pin them down with their strong legs. They also have a mode where they'll 'creep' up on you from the ceiling and then hang down and attack you. They also seem to be able to grab a player and pull them elsewhere, to get them away from their partner to essentially eat them.

The rest don't have names but have some details.

-There's these monsters that seem to have a weak Abdomen but a lot of armor elsewhere. I believe these may be the enemy we see charging at Chris in the E3 demo that runs on four legs and looks like a kind of J'Avos. Apparently you can get a prompt to ride the back of the creature if you can hang on, and knock it into something to expose it's weakpoint, its heart.

-There seems to be a monster with regenerating limbs that sounds like it may be insectoid as it has 'feelers' listed as one of the part of its body it can regenerate (legs, arms, head, feelers).

-We have a big enemy that we saw in the story trailer that has a lot of tumors on it and emits gas. This enemy emits gas, which can be deadly and can reanimate bodies.

-It seems there's these enemies called 'Sanagi'. These seem to be 'BORN' from cocoons, and if you destroy the cocoon before it's born you won't have to fight it. However, the enemies once born must be fought. Fun fact, Sanagi mean "chrysalis", or "pupa" in Japanese.

We also have a few enemy nicknames with no info on what they are. These include:
-Needler
-Rasklapanje -
-Slider
-Decoy
-Kong
-Shell - *Probably just another variation of the J'avo. In one trailer you can see one whose arm mutated into a shield*
What seem to be a couple QTE/Story Events are also in the document. They're not in the above list since I don't want to spoil too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.