SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Heya guys. Somebody replied in Sherry's vid on youtube that having your back or legs near the wall may result in Sherry's throat being slit or shot at from the front as opposed from behind. I've been trying to achieve that, but no luck so far. So I'd like to ask if anyone has time to toy around with Sherry's part of the demo and see if they can achieve slitting or shooting from the front? It would be much appreciated.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
that was me :)it works for the belly eat part. you got an above shot, and the main death is multi shot.

i will try tonight

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
A couple new screenshots for the game have been released. They don't show any Ryona but there are a couple newish looking enemies, so you can imagine the possibilities. Click on them for a larger image.

resident_evil_6-2.jpg resident_evil_6-4.jpg
resident_evil_6-5.jpg resident_evil_6-6.jpg
resident_evil_6-7.jpg resident_evil_6-8.jpg

You can see the large boss described in the data file above. It also looks like naked zombies will also be making a return. The last picture with the large serpent arm intrigues me the most, being a vore fan and all. We'll see what comes of it. I'm definitely getting more excited as the game gets closer to release. I just hope those Zombie deaths weren't the only ones worth seeing. You can find the rest of the images HERE.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
A couple new screenshots for the game have been released. They don't show any Ryona but there are a couple newish looking enemies, so you can imagine the possibilities. Click on them for a larger image.

And that vore monster is in mercenaries mode and that means all playable females could be his victims , I just hope that the mutated monsters from chris part are featured in mercenaries mode so that we can see the girls being victims to them

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
So it looks like at Comic-con they decided to show new areas for the three scenarios. There are a ton of videos and since I don't want to flood the page with youtube links you can find the videos of the scenarios at IGN. Resident Evil 6 Videos, Movies & Trailers - PC - IGN

The videos show a couple new enemies as well as some we've only seen in screenshots. The large boss monster in the above pictures is shown in action during Chris/Piers scenario. If the pictures are to be believed then Sherry will be present to fight the creature as well during some point in the game.

In Sherry/Jake's scenario we get to see two new enemies. The first appears to be a large frilled lizard. These things seem to mutate from dying J'avo. So far the only real offensive skill I've seen them use is firing long range barbs at the player. The second new enemy is a fleshy looking humanoid with an organic looking chainsaw for an arm. Since RE6 seems to be going in a much more violent direction with its death scenes I'm hoping for some actual decapitation this time around. You also get to see the worm armed J'avo that reach out and pull characters towards them, though they're not really new.

Helena/Leon's scenario takes place in what I assume to be the same college campus from the demo. However unlike the demo it seems like this portion of the campus is filled with zombies. Nothing really new enemy wise as far as I can tell.

Also the ESRB has released their ratings description for the game and something really stuck out to me.

Rating summary: This is a third-person shooter in which players assume the role of characters caught up in a worldwide viral outbreak. As players navigate intersecting storylines, they use machine guns, shotguns, melee weapons, and explosives to kill mutated zombie creatures in frenetic combat. Battles contain realistic gunfire, screams of pain, and exaggerated blood splatter effects; some attacks result in dismemberment or decapitation (e.g., slowly inserting a monster's body into a rotating fan blade). Cutscenes also depict intense acts of violence: a zombie getting stabbed in the head; characters getting pummeled/impaled by monsters. One female boss character (a human-spider hybrid) is depicted nude—though without any discernible details (i.e., no nipples or genitalia); during one attack move, she briefly caresses her breasts while straddling on players' character. The words “f**k” and “sh*t” can be heard in the dialogue.

I'm hoping that female boss spider isn't somehow exclusive to Chris/Piers campaign. I'd love to see whatever this spider boss is straddle one of the female characters in the game. The rest of the ESRB description sounds very promising.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
So it looks like at Comic-con they decided to show new areas for the three scenarios. There are a ton of videos and since I don't want to flood the page with youtube links you can find the videos of the scenarios at IGN. Resident Evil 6 Videos, Movies & Trailers - PC - IGN

The videos show a couple new enemies as well as some we've only seen in screenshots. The large boss monster in the above pictures is shown in action during Chris/Piers scenario. If the pictures are to be believed then Sherry will be present to fight the creature as well during some point in the game.

In Sherry/Jake's scenario we get to see two new enemies. The first appears to be a large frilled lizard. These things seem to mutate from dying J'avo. So far the only real offensive skill I've seen them use is firing long range barbs at the player. The second new enemy is a fleshy looking humanoid with an organic looking chainsaw for an arm. Since RE6 seems to be going in a much more violent direction with its death scenes I'm hoping for some actual decapitation this time around. You also get to see the worm armed J'avo that reach out and pull characters towards them, though they're not really new.

Helena/Leon's scenario takes place in what I assume to be the same college campus from the demo. However unlike the demo it seems like this portion of the campus is filled with zombies. Nothing really new enemy wise as far as I can tell.

Also the ESRB has released their ratings description for the game and something really stuck out to me.

I'm hoping that female boss spider isn't somehow exclusive to Chris/Piers campaign. I'd love to see whatever this spider boss is straddle one of the female characters in the game. The rest of the ESRB description sounds very promising.

I am afraid that Leon/Helena part would be the usual introduction part that only consists of Zombies in order to get adapted to the game and the later parts that consists of mutated Monsters would be Chris and the other guy part while the Jake/Sherry part would be a mix between the two

I hope that they bring the mutated monsters in Chris part to Mercenaries mode or bring back the classic boss mode but I highly doubt it

In the worst case , The mods for the PC Version can do magics

---------- Post added 07-17-2012 at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-16-2012 at 07:14 PM ----------

Here is the Comic-Con Trailer for Resident Evil 6

As for the worm monster that appears near the end then don't worry , you can clearly see Sherry at 1:02 so based on the demo she could be playable against it so that means we at least are sure there is a vore scene for her , Hope they had Extra costumes for her that makes her a little more attractive

Too bad that Helena looks like she is a victim to only the zombies based on demos and trailers , but I hope they surprise us with 2 or 3 mutated bosses in her part or make her playable in the usual Mercenaries mode so that she can face some mutated monsters she missed

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I am afraid that Leon/Helena part would be the usual introduction part that only consists of Zombies in order to get adapted to the game and the later parts that consists of mutated Monsters would be Chris and the other guy part while the Jake/Sherry part would be a mix between the two

I hope that they bring the mutated monsters in Chris part to Mercenaries mode or bring back the classic boss mode but I highly doubt it

In the worst case , The mods for the PC Version can do magics

---------- Post added 07-17-2012 at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-16-2012 at 07:14 PM ----------

As for the worm monster that appears near the end then don't worry , you can clearly see Sherry at 1:02 so based on the demo she could be playable against it so that means we at least are sure there is a vore scene for her , Hope they had Extra costumes for her that makes her a little more attractive

Too bad that Helena looks like she is a victim to only the zombies based on demos and trailers , but I hope they surprise us with 2 or 3 mutated bosses in her part or make her playable in the usual Mercenaries mode so that she can face some mutated monsters she missed
The only problem with the worm is that the part you point out in 1:02 seems to be a spliced scene from Sherry and Jake's demo where they run from the Ustanak. You can see that Sherry is wearing her thick coat in that part, indicating that scene is probably set somewhere else. In the Comic-con demo and in other trailers where Sherry and Jake are in what I assume to be China, you can see that Sherry is wearing a loose button up shirt. It looks like minor costume changes are used depending on what area of the game the characters are in. As for the worm/snake creature I'm hoping it will be encountered again by Sherry or Helena since the campaigns are supposed to meet at the end. I'm also hoping they somehow manage to fit large creatures like that into Mercenaries. If push comes to shove like you've said there are always mods.

As for Helena I took another look at some of the trailers and it looks like they'll be encountering more than just human zombies. In one of the first trailers you can see a zombie dog tearing out Leon's throat with Helena in the background. In that same trailer there is a giant, fat, humanoid zombie that picks Leon up. I imagine Helena will be present for that fight as well. In another trailer they show a tall, humanoid creature covered in bulbous pores. These seem to emit gas. One had grabbed Leon and its head split open, revealing a long tentacle-like tongue. Once again if Leon's in the picture I'm sure Helena's present as well.

There's also Ada's campaign to consider. It's still an unknown quantity but it could run the gamut in terms of enemies. I'm really hoping every enemy becomes available through mercenaries mode. I hope they also find a way to implement boss creatures into Mercenaries or include some kind of boss rush mode.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The only problem with the worm is that the part you point out in 1:02 seems to be a spliced scene from Sherry and Jake's demo where they run from the Ustanak. You can see that Sherry is wearing her thick coat in that part, indicating that scene is probably set somewhere else. In the Comic-con demo and in other trailers where Sherry and Jake are in what I assume to be China, you can see that Sherry is wearing a loose button up shirt. It looks like minor costume changes are used depending on what area of the game the characters are in. As for the worm/snake creature I'm hoping it will be encountered again by Sherry or Helena since the campaigns are supposed to meet at the end. I'm also hoping they somehow manage to fit large creatures like that into Mercenaries. If push comes to shove like you've said there are always mods.

As for Helena I took another look at some of the trailers and it looks like they'll be encountering more than just human zombies. In one of the first trailers you can see a zombie dog tearing out Leon's throat with Helena in the background. In that same trailer there is a giant, fat, humanoid zombie that picks Leon up. I imagine Helena will be present for that fight as well. In another trailer they show a tall, humanoid creature covered in bulbous pores. These seem to emit gas. One had grabbed Leon and its head split open, revealing a long tentacle-like tongue. Once again if Leon's in the picture I'm sure Helena's present as well.

There's also Ada's campaign to consider. It's still an unknown quantity but it could run the gamut in terms of enemies. I'm really hoping every enemy becomes available through mercenaries mode. I hope they also find a way to implement boss creatures into Mercenaries or include some kind of boss rush mode.

I don't think they will inject an unrelated "blink and you will miss it" frame into that particular scene wrong or by coincidence as the flow of the scene indicates that this frame was indeed a part of the scene , there was no reason no inject it in the middle if it wasn't a part of the scene

I Forgot about Ada campaign :) but I fear that they will give her a light version of leon's monsters like in RE4 , I don't like ryona that cuts head and body in half and like that so thats why I didn't like her part a lot in RE4 , I am more interested in Vore and Tentacles monsters and Monsters who gives sticky situations like Bearhugs

As for the female spider monster , If it turns out to be the mutated version of the woman that was tied up with Helena at the beginning of E3 trailer then it will be in helena part for sure , I really hope they go old school in this game and brings back classic modes that was popular at the 90's and early 2000's like survival mode , Boss mode and the ability to play with any playable character at any part of the game

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I don't think they will inject an unrelated "blink and you will miss it" frame into that particular scene wrong or by coincidence as the flow of the scene indicates that this frame was indeed a part of the scene , there was no reason no inject it in the middle if it wasn't a part of the scene.

I Forgot about Ada campaign :) but I fear that they will give her a light version of leon's monsters like in RE4 , I don't like ryona that cuts head and body in half and like that so thats why I didn't like her part a lot in RE4 , I am more interested in Vore and Tentacles monsters and Monsters who gives sticky situations like Bearhugs

As for the female spider monster , If it turns out to be the mutated version of the woman that was tied up with Helena at the beginning of E3 trailer then it will be in helena part for sure , I really hope they go old school in this game and brings back classic modes that was popular at the 90's and early 2000's like survival mode , Boss mode and the ability to play with any playable character at any part of the game

Tying together unrelated scenes is a pretty common practice in movie and game trailers. So long as the spliced in scene looks like it can match up with the scene before it in some way that makes their differences indiscernible, especially at a passing glance. In this case the walls, lighting, and tone are pretty similar. Considering the fact that the scene plays so quickly it's likely they were banking on people not noticing.

But just to be sure I decided to check for myself and played Jake/Sherry's demo to compare it to the Comic-con trailer. The scene at 1:02 was directly lifted from the Ustanak scenario. The Ustanak kills a man, causing him to scream. This prompts Jake to look back while Sherry, in her white jacket, can be seen in the background. This matches the scene from the Comic-con trailer exactly.

You can see the scene in question in this video walkthrough of the demo at about 1:12
Removed to speed things up a little

So unfortunately the snake and Sherry scenes are taking place in two completely different areas. Of course that's not to say the snake won't appear elsewhere. If the large humanoid boss in Chris/Piers scenario appears when Sherry's present then it's possible that the snake monster will also appear again. Hopefully while a female character is in the party. I'm keeping my hopes up.

As for the female monster it could definitely be the woman with Helena. Carla Radames could also be a candidate. Information seems to strongly hint at the possibility that Carla will appear in Ada's campaign. I imagine a Code Veronica type end in which, much like Alexia, she willingly infects herself. It'd at least explain why this female spider monster seems to accept what it's become, assuming the "breast caressing" is intentional. Either way there's at least a very good chance that whatever this boss is it'll appear in a scenario featuring a female character.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Tying together unrelated scenes is a pretty common practice in movie and game trailers. So long as the spliced in scene looks like it can match up with the scene before it in some way that makes their differences indiscernible, especially at a passing glance. In this case the walls, lighting, and tone are pretty similar. Considering the fact that the scene plays so quickly it's likely they were banking on people not noticing.

But just to be sure I decided to check for myself and played Jake/Sherry's demo to compare it to the Comic-con trailer. The scene at 1:02 was directly lifted from the Ustanak scenario. The Ustanak kills a man, causing him to scream. This prompts Jake to look back while Sherry, in her white jacket, can be seen in the background. This matches the scene from the Comic-con trailer exactly.

You can see the scene in question in this video walkthrough of the demo at about 1:12

So unfortunately the snake and Sherry scenes are taking place in two completely different areas. Of course that's not to say the snake won't appear elsewhere. If the large humanoid boss in Chris/Piers scenario appears when Sherry's present then it's possible that the snake monster will also appear again. Hopefully while a female character is in the party. I'm keeping my hopes up.

As for the female monster it could definitely be the woman with Helena. Carla Radames could also be a candidate. Information seems to strongly hint at the possibility that Carla will appear in Ada's campaign. I imagine a Code Veronica type end in which, much like Alexia, she willingly infects herself. It'd at least explain why this female spider monster seems to accept what it's become, assuming the "breast caressing" is intentional. Either way there's at least a very good chance that whatever this boss is it'll appear in a scenario featuring a female character.

Now I agree with you about that scene :) , even though I prefer Sherry to be a victim to the Worm over the Ustanak so lets hope she encounters it at some point in the game

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Here is a new videos for Leon and Jake parts from Comic-Con

As we can see from Jake/Sherry video that they and Chris/Helena will meet at one point in the game so we hope that some monsters that appears in Chris part would reappear later with one of the two females , The hottest part from Jake video is when Ustanak grabs and trapped both helena and sherry

Here is also some new pics that Capcom Released , I took only the interesting ones , there was a lot of pics for the worm monsters but as there is no females so there won't be pics for it

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Anyone see the ESRB at the beginning? It says there is nudity in the game. Was that ever in any of the older games?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone see the ESRB at the beginning? It says there is nudity in the game. Was that ever in any of the older games?

Keep in mind that they have a broad definition of nudity, so that could just mean...say, someone in their underwear. Or maybe a scantily clad zombie.

other-s

Potential Patron
Keep in mind that they have a broad definition of nudity, so that could just mean...say, someone in their underwear. Or maybe a scantily clad zombie.

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure that's "Partial Nudity". If the cover said "Nudity", then you will most likely get breasts and possibly maybe dicks and vaginas. For instance, Dante's Inferno had nudity in the rating, and it showed breasts and dicks. I think there were vaginas in there, but I think it was with an enemy, and those things were freaky. It WAS hell, after all.
Not really sure why nudity in Resident Evil is much of an big deal anyway, it already has a "Rated M for Mature" rating. I think all the Resident Evils do. Unless there's some sort of sex scene, we're probably gonna have non-clothed zombies. Besides, a slowly decaying walking/running living corpse that's naked isn't much of a turn on for me.
...well, I guess it depends on what they're doing.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster

See a post in previous page from User "Cnby" to know what is the nudity in the game

There is a female spider Boss that is bare breasts

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
In this case the character is technically "naked" but lacks nipples and genitalia. This is similar to Resident Evil: Code Veronica's Alexia, who upon transformation lost all her clothes and had an exposed breast. However she lacked nipples.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
While browsing Gamefaqs today . Two topics suddenly opened about someone who gets a developer/preview edition of Resident Evil 6 and uploaded videos of parts that wasn't shown in the demo or in any gaming event , unfortunately the uploader makes the videos private after it was public so I wasn't able to catch it but from the comments in gamefaqs that doesn't seem to be a fake video or fake threads

Here is the two topics if someone wanted to follow up the story

(very?) new Leon & Helena in China gameplay - Resident Evil 6 Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

How in the hell this happen? "might have some spoilers" - Resident Evil 6 Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

The Info that may interest us is that one of the videos features leon/helena in china so may be we will see helena against some mutated creatures/monsters from chris campaign

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks again for the info, Boundy. Someone was kind enough to upload the videos again. The Leon/Helena section that he shows was actually shown at E3 on stage. However the E3 demo has been edited for presentation purposes. The version being played in the video below looks like how the scenario will actually play out in the retail version.

Basically it involves a wounded Helena being carried around by Leon. Eventually ending in a long, explosion filled QTE event on a highway. It does show a little extra at the end that wasn't shown in the E3 demo, which is mainly a large off-screen mutant enemy that Leon and Helena have apparently encountered before. The rest of the demo just contains zombies.

The video could be taken down at any time so watch it while you can.

[video=youtube_share;C4Rw_1Ihw1k]http://youtu.be/C4Rw_1Ihw1k[/video]

Here's the less interesting Chris gameplay for anyone interested. The J'avo are introduced but that's about it. Not much else of interest really happens.

Resident Evil 6 Chris Redfield China Preview Arabic Commentary - YouTube

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry for the double post. Can't quite figure out how to bump a post when editing. Anyways two new videos are out. One showing Ada Wong's campaign and another showing the Agent Hunt multiplayer mode.

Ada Wong's campaign shows her facing off against naked zombies, as well as a new type of zombie with a large bulging throat that's capable of stunning her with its scream. We also get to see the naked "spider woman" described in the ESRB rating. She's basically a lithe naked woman with large spider like appendages sprouting out of her back. There's always the chance she'll mutate later on. I'm also quite happy to see that both Helena and Ada fight her together.

[video=youtube_share;zyw4Py_pgDw]http://youtu.be/zyw4Py_pgDw[/video]
http://youtu.be/zyw4Py_pgDw

And here's the Agent Hunt mode. It appears to be a multiplayer mode, but it seems like it could also be singleplayer. Either that or whoever is playing Sherry and Jake aren't trying very hard. Anyways in this mode you take control of the enemies, in this case the J'avo. The J'avo get to mutate so you can take control of their variants. With a group of other J'avo you duke it out against the two human characters. Hopefully in the full game you'll be able to control a wide variety of enemies.

Edit: Alright I took a look at the articles and there's a little more info. Basically you "invade" someone's campaign game and take control of the enemies. The number of enemies controlled by the invaders is determined by the number of people playing as humans. If the person is playing singleplayer then two enemies are controlled. If the person is playing co-op then up to four enemies can be controlled. The type of enemy you control is determined by where the host player is currently in the game. I'm hoping this isn't limited to online. I wouldn't want interference from non-cooperative players while looking for ryona.

[video=youtube_share;R22JbyUUBn8]http://youtu.be/R22JbyUUBn8[/video]
http://youtu.be/R22JbyUUBn8

EDIT EDIT: Sorry. One more video to add. It's an interview with the staff and there's some bits of new footage in it. Including the spider woman straddling Ada and stabbing her in the chest with one of her appendages.
2:40 Spider woman x Ada
[video=youtube_share;gHodg9GOLa4]http://youtu.be/gHodg9GOLa4[/video]
http://youtu.be/gHodg9GOLa4

EDIT: There are a number of new screenshots that show a couple things the video didn't. Like the spider woman straddling Helena, a fat zombie chasing Ada through a narrow vent, and Ada fighting a large brute enemy.

049.jpg 052.jpg
025.jpg 014.jpg
030.jpg 031.jpg

You can find a ton more screenshots here: 4Gamer.net ¡½ ¥«¥×¥³¥ó¡Ö¥Ã¥¤¥ª¥Ã¥¶¡¼¥É6¡×¤ÎºÇ¿·¥à¡¼¥Ó¡¼2Ëܤò¸ø³« ¡£¥¨¥¤¥À¡¦¥¦¥©¥ó¤ËÀìÃѤΥ¹¥È¡¼¥ê¡¼¤¬ÃÑ°Õ¤µ¤ì¤Æ¤¤¤ë ¤³¤È¤¬ÌÀ¤é¤«¤Ë

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Great Info Cnby , although It would be much better if you can find a youtube videos cause these videos aren't playable either here or in the source link so I hope that you can find a youtube link

I have high hopes for this spider woman , based on its form from the screenshots then there is a lot of ryona attacks it/she can make but I don't know why they call her spider based on screen shots as i don't see any spider parts in it , Looks like Ada campaign has some mutated monsters which is nice

I have a question about Ada campaign , Is it a main campaign or a side campaign like in RE4 ?

As for Agent Hunt , It leans more to be an online feature but we just hope that somehow it can be played offline like the AI is controlling the heroines instead of human controlling them

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.