- Job interview
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• bg_V_Secrets.png
    bg_V_Secrets.png
    617.8 KB · Views: 17,949

warhawk47

Potential Patron
Every single one of those dialogue ideas sounds fantastic with this background. I cant even choose a favorite. I might have to brush up on some of the new dialogue mechanics and try my hand at one.
That said, great BG!

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
This is a really sweet idea, are you requesting those dialogues or do you intend to make them yourself?

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Moocher said:
This is a really sweet idea, are you requesting those dialogues or do you intend to make them yourself?

It would be great fun if someone else could take a shot at it. If I can around to it later that would fine. There is room in this background for more than one dialogue.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
astounded said:
Moocher said:

It would be great fun if someone else could take a shot at it. If I can around to it later that would fine. There is room in this background for more than one dialogue.

Yeah, I'd love to work on it as soon as I get a chance. Which one do you want the most?

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
Fenris said:
Things NOT to say in a lingerie shop:
"Do you have these in children's sizes?"
;D
Sssooo you like your women like you like you wine?... twelve years old and locked in a cellar. ;)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Moocher said:
astounded said:
Moocher said:

Yeah, I'd love to work on it as soon as I get a chance. Which one do you want the most?

Helpful salesgirl would be great to play. I see her as being slowly talked into trying the clothes on, then going the extra mile to close the sale. Looking forward to it!

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
astounded said:
Moocher said:
astounded said:
Moocher said:

Helpful salesgirl would be great to play. I see her as being slowly talked into trying the clothes on, then going the extra mile to close the sale. Looking forward to it!

Hey astounded, I finished the helpful salesgirl dialogue, here's th link to where it's posted: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2781.msg32661#msg32661

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.