Dialogues request; teacher with schoolgirl and her mother (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 260555

Content Creator
Hi everyone, here's an idea for three dialogues;

The idea revolves around a schoolgirl, her teacher, and her mother. The dialogues would involve both oral and vaginal sex, so it would be needed a sby loaderpack to run it.

Dialogue 1 - (Classroom as background) A nerdy girl in her senior year of high school studied hard but couldn't achieve the required grade to pass the class, she begs the teacher to pass her anyway. The teacher refuses, but she is so insistent that he says he will pass her on one condition, which is: she puts his cock out and suck it like a slut until he is satisfied. After cumming a few times in the girl's mouth, he is still not satisfied and asks her to give him her small pussy to fuck, she reluctantly at first ends up accepting. After having fun with her pussy, the teacher finally approves her in the subject. The teacher ends the dialogue by saying that he wants to set up a meeting with her mother.

Dialogue 2 - (Teacher's room as background) The mother happily arrives at the meeting in the teacher's room as her daughter passed his subject, however, the teacher reveals that she did not really pass, as she failed the test, he then reveals her the reason why he approved her daughter. Mom is shocked to find her daughter had to suck and fuck the teacher to pass, she is then ordered to do the same, with the teacher promising to write a letter of recommendation to a renowned university for her daughter. Out of the circumstances, the mom puts the teacher's cock out and sucks it vigorously, later allowing him to fuck her.

Dialogue 3 - (House with pool as background) After some time, the daughter receives a letter about her being approved in the much-desired university thanks to the teacher's intervention. As a form of gratitude, the two are in bikinis in front of a pool satisfying the teacher's sexual desires. The idea of this dialogue is that there can be alternation between the two characters, like in this dialogue here.

If someone is interested in adopting and developing the idea, please feel free to develop the dialogue's lines along the molds of what was written here, with freedom for the details.

Bigkawck

Content Creator
Don't wanna be an ass but the probability of someone to take your ideas and create that dialogue is close to zero. Your chances are 100x better to get into dialogues and do it yourself. Take someone's work you like and change it bit by bit. There are tons of tutorials and people willing to help get into it (also on discord).

Deleted member 260555

Content Creator
Don't wanna be an ass but the probability of someone to take your ideas and create that dialogue is close to zero. Your chances are 100x better to get into dialogues and do it yourself. Take someone's work you like and change it bit by bit. There are tons of tutorials and people willing to help get into it (also on discord).
Nah, I'm giving it as an idea for a reason, I'm not ordering or demanding anybody to do so, if no one is willing so, fine, I'm not getting sad/mad or anything like that.

campusvamp

Writer
Author
The possibility of a mom and her daughter doing this, and then together at the pool, would indicate an intelligence in that family so low that their combined IQ wouldn't equal their bra sizes. I gave a professor head in college during his office hours for a grade up-grade but with my MOM?! Ugh...

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
The possibility of a mom and her daughter doing this, and then together at the pool, would indicate an intelligence in that family so low that their combined IQ wouldn't equal their bra sizes. I gave a professor head in college during his office hours for a grade up-grade but with my MOM?! Ugh...
I think the idea could work. Definitely not in a direct "mother-daughter" scenario; more-so in something of a "stepmother-stepdaughter" scenario. The daughter would be eighteen and on her way out...something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.