I cant add nude mods in Dead or Alive 5 last round help please (1 Viewer)

LG905

Potential Patron
I want to add nude mods in Dead or Alive 5 Last Round through folders but when I replaced the folders DLC for the another nude folders DLC mods and I entered to DOA last round and picked my character the game closed it and I saw the window with the next message: DOA stopped working. I think that the trouble is in the files 3DMGAME and Steam_api because I downloaed this game pirate of different web pages first I downloaded version 1.02 update 09 after I downloaded in another web page version 1.07 update 12 and also I downloaded update 13 in another different web page. I replaced files every time I changed of update. Id like you will say me what folder or file is wrong for I can change it and repair this problem (note: the game is working and I can use autolink). Help me please or maybe also you will can give a new link updated where I could download the game again.
mm8z9t.jpg
2yjsr3q.jpg
x0o2hd.jpg
auch0h.jpg
2qjafm9.jpg
25041si.jpg
2mq455v.jpg
[/IMG]
2mq455v.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
It is difficult to help you because it can be any number of things wrong.

Simple debug steps are to try and narrow it down.

Run game with a simple match to check if it works at each step.
1. Clean install.
2. Update game.
3. Add 1 mod.
4. Add next mod.

Remember which mod you have installed and in what order so you can know what is causing problems.
When you use 3rd party launcher such as 3DM make sure it is for the correct version of the game. Check online for updated versions if you think this is what is breaking the game.

It also helps to know what you're trying to add as a mod. Don't go all in, start with 1 mod or mod pack. Make sure you're using latest stable versions of ink_shuffle and such.

Report back on the last thing you did where it stopped working.

LG905

Potential Patron
It is difficult to help you because it can be any number of things wrong.

Simple debug steps are to try and narrow it down.

Run game with a simple match to check if it works at each step.
1. Clean install.
2. Update game.
3. Add 1 mod.
4. Add next mod.

Remember which mod you have installed and in what order so you can know what is causing problems.
When you use 3rd party launcher such as 3DM make sure it is for the correct version of the game. Check online for updated versions if you think this is what is breaking the game.

It also helps to know what you're trying to add as a mod. Don't go all in, start with 1 mod or mod pack. Make sure you're using latest stable versions of ink_shuffle and such.

Report back on the last thing you did where it stopped working.

thanks for your answer. when you say clean install. You mean install again?
I think that update 12 was wrong cause when I have update 9 I dont have launcher and when I replaced update 12 this had launcher I mean this folders were differents. I have right now version 1.02 version. Do you know where can I download the links of all the updates and DLCs starting with 1.04 version until the last version update 13? this I can make a clean install.

What does it mean ink_shuffle? I dont know much about mods? just I use autolink. if you could have a link where can I learn?

Well. I installed my old version 1.02 and put the nude DLC inside that I downloaded of this web page Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Nude Mods Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Nude Mods and It worked. After I tried install nude mods from here [DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix 2.7 [DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix 2.7 . I downloaded the DLC nude mod and copied the ini . Hack inside of where I had installed my DOA last round after I put the DLC nude mod inside the folder DLC after I replaced inside 3DMGAME the numbers DLC same that the last nude mod( just that the last nude mod I changed inside steam.api because the file 3DMGAME didn't exist) but now It didn't work. I suppose that inside folder 3DMGAME there were 24 numbers DLC and steam_api just there were numbers 10 DLC (just it had 3 numbers DLC the others was for example DLC00009=0000000) and I in this version 1.02 just I had one folder inside of DLC and the others DLCs inside of 3DMGAME didn't exist therefore every time I tried come in the game this closed it.

Anyway therefore Id like download the others updates and DLCs after of version 1.02 until the last update 13 but of one same web page for I make a correct installation. looks that I found it the updates right now Im downloading.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Clean install means to remove everything and install the base game. This way we know the actual game is working. Then we add little by little to see where it breaks.

I have no idea where to get the update files as I bought my version of the game and updating it is as simple as letting Steam to its work then finding an updated launcher if I need to. I usually just google or search a torrent. Maybe someone else here knows.

I can't speak for the nudemods.org mods as I have never used them but you say they work so I'm not going to go further into that.

If you don't have a 3rd party launcher I think they may be the problem. You say you don't have 3dmgame file? Is it within the 3dmgame folder? Can you restore it? I am having a little difficult following your response as to what went wrong. Did you lose the launcher during the update?

The Complete Nude Remix 2.7 mod requires the updates and Naotori DLC Character. If you installed without then perhaps this is the cause. You may need to check with NiteGuardian NiteGuardian to confirm.

There are a lot of tools to help with DOA5 modding. I'm not saying go and find/use all of them but if you are using any then i suggest you make sure it is up to date as well.

I think loverslab has a more active DOA5 modding scene. It might be worth requesting help over there. Check out Raz's mods while you're there, they are my favs. :grin:

LG905

Potential Patron
I found new ones and all updates and DLC and now Im downloading them Im sure it will works. Id like you say me who is the best and easier mod tool, because there are many tools. I believe this is resolved. may you give me the loverslab's link and Raz's link I mean your links or channel posts.

thanks for supporting.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I've linked to the tools page. Read each descriptor and use the ones based on your needs for modding.

Loverslab requires you to login. If you get a blank screen go to main page and aggree that you are 18+.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57706-doa5lr-razs-mods/
Screens
In my opinion the best mods shows some stuff but gives them some clothes to accentuate their characters better. To me it is far better than 100% nudity.
788930game20160425195156.jpg

862641Hybrid.jpg

520270game20160704201105.jpg

824727game20160509170730.jpg
There are plenty of other mods on loverslab. Look around. Some of them are... Quite fetish flavoured. +size or puffy nips and milk stuff. :tongue:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Sorry to catch up so late on this and I will be posting more help on Modding Games in general (but especially DOA) very soon.

The Complete Nude Remix 2.7 mod requires the updates and Naotori DLC Character. If you installed without then perhaps this is the cause. You may need to check with NiteGuardian NiteGuardian to confirm.
Yes, it is true my Nude Remix 2.7+ requires someone to have an up-to-date copy of the game, but I am also maintaining a 2.0 copy that should work with even the first Game version, just to clarify so everyone knows.

I cant find anthing about dead or alive in loverslab, neither to Raz
To be blunt, LoversLab Staff hates any Modding Community that would threaten their own Bethesda Games Modding for views or downloads. (aka Elder Scrolls and Fallout) and I have been quietly fighting them to let us have rights to post larger files, have our own sub-forum over there like many other games have had at one time or another, etc...
There IS a section for DOA mods there, but you have to make an account and log into it, so you can see "hidden Forums" and yes, we are there with lots of help and Mods.

I will see about writing a complete how-to on DOA modding, I should have it posted in time for the Halloween DLC pack they are doing this year.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Good to have you back NiteGuardian.

I specifically avoided answering his last post. >_> yeah, I know, its petty of me :oops: but honestly at the time I read it I was annoyed. I try to provide help where I can for most communities I join and I try my best to cut away problems before they arise. I specifically stated you need to login for loverslab because I suspect this may pop up. Yet it comes any way. I honestly just feel shitty when I put in effort to help but the users put in so little in trying before they come back. It might have been an account activation issue or something but at that point it is a loverslab side problem and the response was still lazy resulting in a lot of guess work for people who want to help. Any way, that is my rant lol.

Hopefully a good set of instructions will make these situations less necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.