DC Dual Force Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Duality

Club Regular
While playing the beta for DC Dual Force, I was curious to see if textures could be altered with Special K just like Hearthstone & MtG:A and they can!

I quickly made lewd edits using AI for 4 of the females leaders shown below and another for the Stargirl card.
Decks.png

If anyone else is interested in this game and has textures of their own, feel free to share them in this thread.

Update 1: Added Batgirl and Batcycle

Installation Guide:
1: Download the latest version of Special K from here: Download Special K
2. Run Special K and click "Start Service"
3. Launch the game on Steam and it should create a new folder "DC Dual Force" inside the Special K install location
4. Place the downloaded textures inside [Special K install path]\SpecialK\Profiles\DC Dual Force\SK_Res\inject\textures (create new folders if they don't exist)
5. Launch the game again with Special K and the textures should be replaced! (you can check if Special K is running by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Backspace)

Attachments

• BF472389.png
    BF472389.png
    210 KB · Views: 161
  • 9B7F78D3.png
    9B7F78D3.png
    480.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DE57666F.png
    DE57666F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
DualForceTextures.zip
2.6 MB · Views: 42

Last edited:

Duality

Club Regular
Here's an edit for the Batgirl leader and the Batcycle card. I probably won't post much since the game hasn't really managed to pull me away from Hearthstone, but if I do I'll update the OP as well. I updated the installation guide too since it's now on Steam.

Attachments

9B7F78D3.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 37

DE57666F.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.