Grima180's Imports (Lyn, Noire, Tiki, Corrin) (1 Viewer)

Which of these outfits interest you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grima180

Avid Affiliate
I'm not really happy with how some of these turned out. The legs in particular are not as good as I would like. I can do the tops, but trying to get the costumes right for the legs and feet is very difficult. And as I found with Corrin, Capes are incredibly hard to do, at least for a noob like myself. I ended up running out of time and simply scrapped it in favor of fixing the legs.

Attachments

• Lyn.png
    Lyn.png
    743.6 KB · Views: 3,432
  • Noire.png
    Noire.png
    872 KB · Views: 3,188
  • Tiki.png
    Tiki.png
    825.1 KB · Views: 3,479
  • Corrin.png
    Corrin.png
    999.3 KB · Views: 3,374
LynBoot.swf
6 KB · Views: 1,126

LynBottom.swf
7.1 KB · Views: 1,026

LynTop.swf
8.9 KB · Views: 1,058

NoireBottom.swf
7.3 KB · Views: 673

NoireTop.swf
9.1 KB · Views: 685

TikiBottom.swf
7 KB · Views: 1,103

TikiCollar.swf
6.2 KB · Views: 981

TikiTop.swf
7.1 KB · Views: 1,061

CorrinTop.swf
9.3 KB · Views: 1,284

CorrinBottom.swf
9.8 KB · Views: 1,261

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've lurked for a while, but this is my first stab at content. I saw a denied request for this a while ago and decided to try and do it myself.
Thank you for taking the initiative and sharing your work. I'll update that thread to reflect the progress that you've made.

I'm almost certain I'm doing this wrong and that I'm posting in the wrong place.
Nope, it's fine. If you'd like to leave it here then that's perfectly OK.

If you plan to create more costumes (or mods in general) then we could rename this thread to "Grima's Imports" and organize it into subsections (such as "Fire Emblem"). But there's no need to make any changes right away.

You could also upload your work to the Downloads area. Each entry would then have its own preview image and tags. This approach can be useful if you create content spanning many different topics, because each thread can have only a limited number of tags. You're free to continue sharing your work in your thread, of course.

I would suggest that you merge the Top+Bottom into a single SWF file, because they're not really separable. Or you could "split" the garment at the belt so that the Top and Bottom actually can be worn separately (e.g. for anal sex or titfuck positions). But that's just advice which you're free to ignore :)

More advice: put your username into the modCreator field on the main script page of your mod. People tend to exchange and redistribute SDT mods (for example: in a huge moreClothing collection), so it's helpful if each mod file includes a little bit of author information.

If you're interested in revising the Lyndis costume then there are a few potential bonus features, such as RGB support for the tunic, breast slider support, shading on the torso and boots, or animation for the loose fabric at the bottom of the garment. If you want to get really fancy then we could animate the shoulder stripe so that it doesn't "break" when the arm is rotated ... but that would be a lot of work for a minor visual improvement. You can find guides for most of those, but there are also modders around here who would be happy to assist. Just let us know if you're interested in pursuing any of those options.

If you're a big fan of this particular character and you'd like to create a new hairstyle for Lyndis (as requested by Actionguy Actionguy ) then I could help you to animate it. If you'd prefer to move on to other projects and never touch any Lyndis stuff ever again then that's OK as well. Thanks again for your contributions :)

Grima180

Avid Affiliate
I have decided to do one more outfit before my trial runs out, and I find I do best with assignments. With that in mind I'm going to try and run a quick poll to see which of the projects I was considering people would like the most. In the poll above I also listed the difficulties that each outfit would face.

Last edited:

Grima180

Avid Affiliate
There were a few details that I didn't quite figure out, but they are all small enough that I don't feel like forking over 20 bucks a month is close to worth it. Enjoy Corrin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.