Captured Ninja - Kagero - Fire Emblem Fates (1 Viewer)

B

Buzzard

Warning, this story features Kagero of Fire Emblem Fates raped and gang-raped.

A/N: My first post here, may or may not continue posting what non-con/Guro/snuff I've written.

XXX

The room’s heavy door slides open, scraping across the floor as it does. Torchlight floods the dark prison cell, casting light upon the bound ninja within. Kagero raises her head, her eyes meeting those of her captors. To her annoyance, she is forced to look up at them, as the ropes that hold her in place have her bent forward, an incredibly uncomfortable position that is made all the worse by the aches and pains of their efforts to subdue her.

Since she was captured, Kagero has been bound and gagged in this dark cell. Her arms are suspended above her, yet tug her forward into a bent position, while her legs are shackled to the floor behind her. At first, she had struggled, but all that won her were some scrapes from the shackles, and some new aches for her exhausted muscles. Eventually, she fell into a restless sleep, dozing as the time passed.

Now, however, she is awake, and alert. The light stings her eyes, as does the smoke that follows it, but Kagero does her best to keep her gaze locked on their eyes, refusing to show any weakness to the traitors who had captured her.

“Well, well, well,” Kotaro says, sizing up his trophy. He approaches her, placing his fingers on her chin and turning her face from side to side. “Seems my men didn’t embellish. You’re certainly a fine prize. Retainer to Prince Ryoma himself, if I’m not mistaken. And, as any good trophy, easy on the eyes.”

Kagero groans in frustration, the gag making any attempt at speech impossible. She turns her head away, forcibly, though the strength in his grip makes that difficult. In response, Kotaro draws back, and slaps her across the face, hard enough to leave her dazed for a few seconds.

“You need to learn your place,” he says, smirking. “I’m sure Garon would pay us a pretty penny for such a valuable prisoner, and I’d prefer to keep you in good shape. Though, if I had to guess, ‘alive’ will be good enough for him. Anything beyond that is… well, it’s up to you, isn’t it?”

Kagero’s eyes widen, as she catches Kotaro’s meaning. She is well aware that she is completely at their mercy, and doesn’t need to watch his eyes drift over her body slowly, lingering on her breasts… on her thighs… or to watch as his men practically salivate at the sight of her, to know what it is they want.

There is a brief flash of movement from the traitorous ninja, and Kotaro is holding a wicked blade. He presses the edge against her neck, pressing just hard enough that she can feel the steep biting into her.

“Honestly, even if I bring nothing more than your head to him, we'll still get a nice reward,” he says, keeping the pressure of the knife steady. “So keep that in mind, if you're wanting to try anything.”

In response, Kagero only groans into the gag, unable to speak even if she wanted to. She knows the obvious of her situation, and doesn’t need such a pointless explanation. Of course, Kotaro seems to enjoy showboating like this, going on and on in front of his audience, when they all know as well as Kagero what is to come. He has a horrible personality for a ninja, to be sure, but such an analysis is probably a waste of time in a situation like this.

“I’d like to think you know your place,” he says, as he lifts the blade, leaving a thin, red line on her neck. “And now, it’s time to break in our lovely little trophy.”

Kagero shakes her head, unable to fight back a slight panic as things finally begin to come to a head. She tries to plead, though her gag makes the effort futile. Of course, even without the offending fabric, Kotaro would not have been swayed by any of her efforts to bargain or plead. Even hearing her attempt was enough to thrill him, making an already exciting prospect all the more enticing. First, he reaches down, cupping one of Kagero’s breasts as it hangs beneath her, feeling especially weighty considering her position.

He tests the weight, appreciating just how large she is for a woman so skilled, and who usually sticks to the shadows. Kagero strains against her bonds, desperately trying to shy away from his touch, but her captor only clicks his tongue in amusement.

“You might as well settle in, you know,” he says, slipping his hand beneath her shirt. He grips one breast, and tugs it out into the open air, causing her to whimper. He then yanks her shirt down the rest of the way, exposing the other as well. “After all, things are just getting started.”

The men arrayed around Kagero begin to shift, as they watch their leader toy with the beautiful woman. None of them move, yet, as Kotaro has obviously claimed her first experiences for himself. But they fidget, and many of them move their hands to the increasingly obvious bulges between their legs. Kagero feels her face growing hot, knowing that it’s her body causing such a reaction. And knowing what will eventually come from it.

“Ha, watching my boys back there? Don’t worry about them yet. Right now, it’s just me and you. And trust me, I’m more than enough,” Kotaro says, groping her with one hand, and rolling her nipple between two fingers. “Think of them as more of a little… bonus, after you and me are done.”

Kagero is sure she will think of them as many things, but a “bonus” is surely not on the list. But as Kotaro toys with her, she can’t dwell much on that. The man has a ridiculously good technique, and Kagero cannot deny the pleasure she feels at his skillful hands teasing her nipples. The ninja’s only other experience was with Saizo, and while that had been consensual, he had none of the finesse or skill that Kotaro already shows. But Kagero will not show any sign of weakness to that touch, she cannot.

Yet, there’s an undeniable warmth spreading through her body, and it makes the ninja feel ashamed to even acknowledge it. However, Kotaro quickly grows tired of trying to tease pleasure out of her, while gaining none for himself. He lowers his hand, freeing his cock from his pants. Unsurprisingly, it is hard, and ready for whatever her has in mind. Kagero can’t help but wince, and groan at the sight of him, and how plainly eager he is for what’s to come.

“Now, I wonder… what’s the best way to warm up with a trophy like you?” he says, as he circles around her, sizing her up like a horse at market. Once behind her, he lifts the bottom of her outfit, revealing her ass and panties to the men behind him. They make appreciative sounds, as he smacks her, hard enough to make her flesh jiggle slightly, and to make her whimper into the gag. “I’d love to focus on some time back here… but maybe I’ll save that for later.”

Kotaro circles back around, standing before Kagero. She looks up at him, anger plain on her face. She is annoyed, as he slowly but surely exposes more of her body, and now watches his eyes linger on her breasts once more. She wonders if he’s changed his mind, and will continue toying with her after all. With how good it was beginning to feel, she hopes not, but with how long it’s been…

Suddenly, his knife flashes once more. He cuts the rope holding her arms up, but still leaves her wrists bound together. Kagero falls forward, onto her knees, then spills further forward, hitting the ground with a grunt. Kotaro’s men chuckle, and Kagero feels the heat of embarrassment rushing to her cheeks.

“Some ninja, huh, men? She can hardly even stand up without a rope holding her.” Kotaro says, sneering. “‘Course, she is kinda top-heavy, huh? Not that that’s a bad thing, of course. Not for what I have in mind.”

Kagero cries out, the sound muffled by the gag, as Kotaro grabs her by the ponytail, pulling her up onto her knees. He keeps lifting her, making sure she’s straining to raise her chest as high as possible. When he finally releases her, Kagero nearly falls back down, but knows it would only mean more ridicule, and likely more pain as well. With Kagero on her knees, however, the ninja is the perfect height. Her chest lines up perfectly with Kotaro’s crotch, even if the position is incredibly uncomfortable as she stretches to reach him.

The traitorous ninja chuckles, as he reaches down, cupping one of her heavy breasts in each hand. Holding them, he slides his cock in between the warm flesh, then begins to press her breasts together. Kagero’s eyes widen, she’s never seen nor heard of anything this strange before. The feeling of shock, and strange violation, only spreads as he begins thrusting himself in and out of her chest, the heat of his cock surprisingly pleasant against her flesh.

That is, until he picks up speed, and the roughness of his motions begin to take a toll on both of them.

“Ah, hell, one of you brought some lube, right?” he asks his men.

“Yeah, boss, I've got some,” one of them answers, handing him a small jar.

“Excellent, thank you,” Kotaro says, taking the jar. He unscrews the lid, and scoops out some of the slippery substance, causing a strange squelching noise. He then slathers it on to Kagero’s breasts, enjoying the disgusted look on her face as the lubricant is rubbed onto her, making her glisten in the torchlight.

Once he's got her adequately covered, he slides his cock between her tits once more, and begins fucking her in earnest. This time, the lubricant keeps it from being painful, and instead makes it absolutely incredible. Kotaro can feel the warmth of her breasts, as he squeezes them around his cock, and savors the look of bewilderment on the ninja’s face. Focusing on that face, he picks up the pace, thrusting faster, harder, until he's finally there. With a groan, he comes, one thick strand of his seed landing on top of her breasts as he pulls out.

The rest, he aims at her face, purposefully letting it hit her bangs, her eyes, her mouth, trying his best to coat her pretty face in the hot, sticky liquid. Kagero feels the eyes of the men surrounding her, taking in the sight of her humiliation, and loving it. She feels so degraded already, as they begin to catcall, and knows that things are only just starting. As if to emphasize this, Kotaro tugs at the rope that binds her hands, attaching it to the ceiling once more. He positions it so that she is bent forward again, but even further than before this time. She’s nearly doubled over, an exceedingly uncomfortable position, but one which her bonds hold her in.

The position is one which leaves her open, as well, and Kotaro walking behind her is an easy reminder of that. Especially as she feels his knife slice at her panties, nicking her slightly in the process, and then feels her panties falling to the floor.

“Lucky for you, I’m gonna need a little rest,” Kotaro says, and his men begin to get a little antsy. “That does mean you guys, gotta hang out for a bit longer. I still get first dibs with her, here, too. But, what kind of man doesn’t… well, warm a lady up first?”

And with a cruel smirk, Kotaro runs his finger along the length of Kagero’s entrance, pressing into her folds gently. Unsurprisingly, she’s dry, not aroused in the slightest by the way he’s been using her body. Of course, if he has his way, that is about to change. He slowly presses his finger into her, showing a surprising amount of gentleness considering the situation. Kagero cannot help but groan into the gag, though, a mixture of her shame and her annoyance mingling. In spite of herself, with how slowly, gently, Kotaro is toying with her… Kagero feels minor traces of pleasure. Those traces build upon each other, as he slips his finger in and out of her, occasionally hooking it within her.

After a few moments, he earns a legitimate moan from the woman who prides herself on staying quiet. Her face grows even redder, as the men surrounding her catcall in response, taunting her for enjoying herself. She focuses, ignoring them, trying to keep her body from betraying her. Kotaro pulls his finger out, and Kagero allows herself a brief moment of hope. But it would seem Kotaro is only spurred on by her cry, and he kneels down behind her. He brings his face closer, closer, until Kagero can feel his breath on her cunt.

She takes a deep breath, knowing what is to come, and trying to steady her nerves. Then, he presses his mouth against her folds, driving his tongue into her. Kagero bites down on the gag, hard, trying to stay silent, but as the man explores her it grows harder and harder. His tongue feels so wet, so hot as it is buried into her again and again, seeking out her most sensitive spots and teasing at them. Kagero can’t help but hate how good it feels, as if her own body is betraying her. She should be hating this; scum like Kotaro pleasuring her, with his men watching her? It is disgusting… but her arousal only rises, as he continues his efforts. He presses his thumb into her folds, as he begins tracing shapes within her, and uses it to seek out her clit, pressing against it, teasing at it.

Before long, Kagero’s had just about all she can take. Her moans come more and more frequently, and the pleasure she feels overwrites the shame. At least, partially, she still cringes each time one of her audience calls out to her. But she is pushed closer and closer to her limit, until finally, the ninja is there. Her eyes roll back, as she cries out, a pathetic, muffled moan, her legs trembling from her climax. Were it not for the ropes holding her, she might have lost her footing, but her bonds ensure that won’t happen.

Kotaro pulls back from her, snickering softly. “Pretty good, huh? Don’t bother denying it, I tasted your arousal plain enough. Not to mention that little climax you had, eh? I bet you’re feeling pretty fucking awful now, huh? Coming like that, to me, in front of all these guys?”

Kagero tries her best to keep her head high, and to avoid the gaze of any of the men in the room. Of course, he’s right. She can’t believe he was able to force her to come, to make her own body betray her. It took a lot of effort, to be sure, but the idea still sickens her. She doesn’t have much time to dwell on that, however, before she hears the sound of Kotaro stroking himself.

“Ah, that was plenty of time to rest. Now, I think it’s time for the main event, don’t you?” Kotaro asks, approaching Kagero from behind, and placing his hands on her hips. The ninja shakes her head, frantically, knowing what’s going to come next. And knowing that he won’t hold back, in any regard, even with her pleading (as much as she can, at least) for him to stop.

He presses the tip of his cock against her, rubbing it into the folds of her cunt, still wet with his saliva and her own fluids. He continues teasing her, guiding it along the length of her entrance, pushing in for a second, only to pull back. After what feels like an eternity of this, Kagero almost wishes he’d get on with it. The teasing is playing havoc with her, much to her shame, and she just wants it to be over with.

That is, naturally, until he grants her wish. With a sudden grunt, he pulls himself into her, thrusting in rough, without any warning. Kagero whimpers in pain, not expecting the thrust in spite of his teasing. Though it is not her first time, it has been quite some time, and the ninja is not at all used to the feeling of him filling her. Of the hard heat of his cock being shoved inside, with no regard for the pain it causes her. Yet, with how wet Kagero is, it doesn’t hurt nearly as bad as it could have, even as he begins to fuck her in earnest.

He thrusts in, and out, picking up speed with each motion, with each sound he earns from his trophy, and Kotaro is really getting into it. His men watch, eager for their own turn, as he fucks her, savoring the tightness of her cunt, the feeling of her walls squeezing around him as he rams into her, over and over. After a moment, Kagero’s cries begin to shift. Soon, they’re not just from pain. There is pleasure there as well, and the ninja hates herself for it. But he just keeps pushing into her, his cock rubbing against her with each thrust, his flesh slapping against hers, and it’s been so long since she had anything like this.

“Can’t believe… you’re enjoying this too…” he says, between his own grunts of pleasure. “Men, are we sure we… didn’t catch a whore instead of… a ninja?”

At that, Kagero hangs her head. He’s right, after all. If she’s brought low by something this base, this awful, then perhaps there is something wrong with her. Perhaps she doesn’t deserve to be retainer to Prince Ryoma, or to anyone. And if she feels it anyway, should she hold back? For a moment, she struggles against her own resolve, nearly giving in to the pleasure she feels. Kotaro can sense how close she is, both to coming once more, and to breaking. But, somehow, Kagero holds on. She won’t break, not to him and not yet. This was all forced on her, and whether or not she enjoys it is not her fault.

She keeps that in mind, as Kotaro forces his way in deeper, deeper, until he’s gone as far as he can. Kagero can feel him ramming into her, fucking her rough, fast, hard, and she knows he doesn’t give a damn about her pleasure, only his own, and yet that somehow does not ruin the feeling. Kotaro does, however, finish before her. He thrusts into her, driving himself in to the hilt, and groans as he lets go. Kagero doesn’t even register what he’s done, until she feels the heat of his seed pour into her.

Before she has a chance to think of even that, the pleasant sensation of his come pushes her past her limit once more, causing her to cry out, and tip back her head. But as it dawns on her what that feeling means, Kagero begins groaning, trying desperately to speak through the gag. Of course, Kotaro couldn’t care less. He pulls out, moaning with satisfaction as he does.

“That was incredible. Whoever had you sure was a lucky guy, you whore,” Kotaro taunts. “I would love another round, honestly, but my men here are about to lose it. I can’t say I’m sure I’ll want one after they’re done with you, but I’ll keep it in mind.”

And with a snap of his fingers, the men come forward, as he walks out of the cell, closing the door behind him. The slamming of that door has a certain finality, one which Kagero hates instantly. Most of the men already have their cocks in hand, having been pumping away at them slowly as they watched, staying in the mood until it was their turn. Now, horrifically, their turn is here. Kagero feels pure, blind panic as they close in on her, too many for her to count reliably given her circumstances. And each and every one of them as lustful and eager as Kotaro was. It’s only a few seconds before she feels another set of hands on her hips, another cock pressing against her. The man who claims her first, however, is bigger than Kotaro. Much bigger. But that size does nothing to dissuade him, as he shoves himself into her.

Kagero can only whimper, muffled as it is, while he fucks her. The large man takes her harder and faster than even Kotaro, with the ninja feeling nothing but pain as he slams into her, over and over and over, straining both her ankles and her wrists each time she’s pushed against her binds. Another of the men takes a stand before her, slipping his cock between her breasts just like Kotaro had, squeezing them together and allowing the larger man’s motions to push her, pleasuring him in the process. The rest of the men close in, groping her when they can, touching her, rubbing her. Many of them tear at or cut her clothes, leaving her completely nude in seconds.

Though she is their prisoner, and the men could take turns with her as long as they desire, many of them are impatient. Several begin jacking off on her, picking any patch of skin they enjoy, and pleasuring themselves to her pathetic sounds. One even takes her ponytail in hand, wrapping the smooth hair around his cock, and using it to pleasure himself. Still others want more from her, and begin contemplating cutting her bonds. If they free her hands, she can touch them. If they take off her gag, they can fuck her throat.

Several of the men place their hands on her, supporting her, while one cuts the rope at her wrist. Were it not for her attackers holding her up, Kagero would surely tip over, especially with that hulking man fucking her, driving her to new levels of discomfort with each thrust. Two men grab her wrists, forcing her to take their cocks in hand, and begin pumping up and down their length. The man using her hair seems so thrilled by it, that he hardly lasts a moment, before he groans weakly, his come spilling into the dark strands, matting them together. He is followed by several other impatient men, who aim their loads onto her as well. Unfortunately, the feeling of come landing on her skin will become quite familiar in the time to come, she thinks.

Next, is the man fucking her tits, who does not even slow his efforts as he finishes, allowing his seed to coat the skin between her breasts, and splatter onto the floor beneath her. When he backs off, another man takes his place, and rips the gag from her. He does this just as the large man thrusts into her, and comes, adding his own seed to Kotaro’s. The heat filling her once more causes Kagero to groan, and the sound is clear as a bell without her gag. Of course, the gag is quickly replaced with a man’s cock, as another man moves in behind her. This one, however, seeks new territory.

Kagero nearly blanks, as she feels her cheeks being spread, and the tip of a cock press against her ass. In her panic, she flails, trying to gain her freedom, but the myriad hands that grip her are too strong. It earns her nothing, but a swift kick from below, catching her in the stomach. Then, he’s forcing his way in. The man uses nothing, not the lube they brought, nor Kagero’s fluids, nor even his own spit, ramming into her dry. It is hellishly painful, his cock thrusting into her, and Kagero knows it can’t be pleasant for him either. She tries to beg, to plead, but the man fucking her throat gives her no chance, being equally as rough as his ally.

Before long, however, both of the men have reached their limits. The one taking her from behind keeps fucking her, even as his seed spills into her ass, only stopping when one of his comrades pulls him off of her, wanting their own turn. The one in her throat pulls out, all but the tip, and begins to stroke himself. Kagero’s eyes widen, knowing his intent, and sure enough, he finishes, all of his seed landing on her tongue. She coughs, and sputters, the cloying taste overwhelming her as his seed slips out of her mouth, running down her chin and onto the ground. He slams his fist down on the back of her head, causing her vision to swim with stars.

“You’ll swallow like the whore you are, next time,” he orders, and Kagero mumbles an assent. Sadly, she can hardly manage to speak after the way he abused her throat, and he can hardly hear her. “Louder.”

“I… understand…” she murmurs, and he shakes his head.

“Worthless…” he mutters, and wraps his hands around her throat. By now, another man has sidled up behind her, and begins fucking her. The feeling is growing familiar by now, however, and the fingers pushing her windpipe are much more of a concern to the ninja. The man squeezes her neck harder, harder, until she can’t breathe, then just watches her, staring into her eyes as he chokes her. She begins flailing once more, or rather, attempting to. Her captors still hold her steady, watching eagerly as she’s choked out. Time seems to stretch by, seconds becoming minutes, until finally, finally, Kagero’s consciousness abandons her. The man finally lets go, allowing her exhausted body to breathe on its own, though Kagero remains out cold.

After that, their efforts only ramp up. They shift her through positions, each of the men getting to do whatever they imagine with her, so long as they take turns, and don’t mind how absolutely sloppy she’s getting, covered in come and whatever else their desires might entail. Her cunt and ass are each filled countless times, along with her mouth, and likely even her stomach is full of come by the end of it. By the time Kagero comes to, the room is empty, and dark once more. She is lying on the cold, hard floor, in a puddle of whatever bodily fluids they left her, the warmth of their passions long since gone. Yet, she knows, if help does not come soon, she’ll be subjected to this again.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Warning, this story features Kagero of Fire Emblem Fates raped and gang-raped.

A/N: My first post here, may or may not continue posting what non-con/Guro/snuff I've written.

XXX

The room’s heavy door slides open, scraping across the floor as it does. Torchlight floods the dark prison cell, casting light upon the bound ninja within. Kagero raises her head, her eyes meeting those of her captors. To her annoyance, she is forced to look up at them, as the ropes that hold her in place have her bent forward, an incredibly uncomfortable position that is made all the worse by the aches and pains of their efforts to subdue her.

Since she was captured, Kagero has been bound and gagged in this dark cell. Her arms are suspended above her, yet tug her forward into a bent position, while her legs are shackled to the floor behind her. At first, she had struggled, but all that won her were some scrapes from the shackles, and some new aches for her exhausted muscles. Eventually, she fell into a restless sleep, dozing as the time passed.

Now, however, she is awake, and alert. The light stings her eyes, as does the smoke that follows it, but Kagero does her best to keep her gaze locked on their eyes, refusing to show any weakness to the traitors who had captured her.

“Well, well, well,” Kotaro says, sizing up his trophy. He approaches her, placing his fingers on her chin and turning her face from side to side. “Seems my men didn’t embellish. You’re certainly a fine prize. Retainer to Prince Ryoma himself, if I’m not mistaken. And, as any good trophy, easy on the eyes.”

Kagero groans in frustration, the gag making any attempt at speech impossible. She turns her head away, forcibly, though the strength in his grip makes that difficult. In response, Kotaro draws back, and slaps her across the face, hard enough to leave her dazed for a few seconds.

“You need to learn your place,” he says, smirking. “I’m sure Garon would pay us a pretty penny for such a valuable prisoner, and I’d prefer to keep you in good shape. Though, if I had to guess, ‘alive’ will be good enough for him. Anything beyond that is… well, it’s up to you, isn’t it?”

Kagero’s eyes widen, as she catches Kotaro’s meaning. She is well aware that she is completely at their mercy, and doesn’t need to watch his eyes drift over her body slowly, lingering on her breasts… on her thighs… or to watch as his men practically salivate at the sight of her, to know what it is they want.

There is a brief flash of movement from the traitorous ninja, and Kotaro is holding a wicked blade. He presses the edge against her neck, pressing just hard enough that she can feel the steep biting into her.

“Honestly, even if I bring nothing more than your head to him, we'll still get a nice reward,” he says, keeping the pressure of the knife steady. “So keep that in mind, if you're wanting to try anything.”

In response, Kagero only groans into the gag, unable to speak even if she wanted to. She knows the obvious of her situation, and doesn’t need such a pointless explanation. Of course, Kotaro seems to enjoy showboating like this, going on and on in front of his audience, when they all know as well as Kagero what is to come. He has a horrible personality for a ninja, to be sure, but such an analysis is probably a waste of time in a situation like this.

“I’d like to think you know your place,” he says, as he lifts the blade, leaving a thin, red line on her neck. “And now, it’s time to break in our lovely little trophy.”

Kagero shakes her head, unable to fight back a slight panic as things finally begin to come to a head. She tries to plead, though her gag makes the effort futile. Of course, even without the offending fabric, Kotaro would not have been swayed by any of her efforts to bargain or plead. Even hearing her attempt was enough to thrill him, making an already exciting prospect all the more enticing. First, he reaches down, cupping one of Kagero’s breasts as it hangs beneath her, feeling especially weighty considering her position.

He tests the weight, appreciating just how large she is for a woman so skilled, and who usually sticks to the shadows. Kagero strains against her bonds, desperately trying to shy away from his touch, but her captor only clicks his tongue in amusement.

“You might as well settle in, you know,” he says, slipping his hand beneath her shirt. He grips one breast, and tugs it out into the open air, causing her to whimper. He then yanks her shirt down the rest of the way, exposing the other as well. “After all, things are just getting started.”

The men arrayed around Kagero begin to shift, as they watch their leader toy with the beautiful woman. None of them move, yet, as Kotaro has obviously claimed her first experiences for himself. But they fidget, and many of them move their hands to the increasingly obvious bulges between their legs. Kagero feels her face growing hot, knowing that it’s her body causing such a reaction. And knowing what will eventually come from it.

“Ha, watching my boys back there? Don’t worry about them yet. Right now, it’s just me and you. And trust me, I’m more than enough,” Kotaro says, groping her with one hand, and rolling her nipple between two fingers. “Think of them as more of a little… bonus, after you and me are done.”

Kagero is sure she will think of them as many things, but a “bonus” is surely not on the list. But as Kotaro toys with her, she can’t dwell much on that. The man has a ridiculously good technique, and Kagero cannot deny the pleasure she feels at his skillful hands teasing her nipples. The ninja’s only other experience was with Saizo, and while that had been consensual, he had none of the finesse or skill that Kotaro already shows. But Kagero will not show any sign of weakness to that touch, she cannot.

Yet, there’s an undeniable warmth spreading through her body, and it makes the ninja feel ashamed to even acknowledge it. However, Kotaro quickly grows tired of trying to tease pleasure out of her, while gaining none for himself. He lowers his hand, freeing his cock from his pants. Unsurprisingly, it is hard, and ready for whatever her has in mind. Kagero can’t help but wince, and groan at the sight of him, and how plainly eager he is for what’s to come.

“Now, I wonder… what’s the best way to warm up with a trophy like you?” he says, as he circles around her, sizing her up like a horse at market. Once behind her, he lifts the bottom of her outfit, revealing her ass and panties to the men behind him. They make appreciative sounds, as he smacks her, hard enough to make her flesh jiggle slightly, and to make her whimper into the gag. “I’d love to focus on some time back here… but maybe I’ll save that for later.”

Kotaro circles back around, standing before Kagero. She looks up at him, anger plain on her face. She is annoyed, as he slowly but surely exposes more of her body, and now watches his eyes linger on her breasts once more. She wonders if he’s changed his mind, and will continue toying with her after all. With how good it was beginning to feel, she hopes not, but with how long it’s been…

Suddenly, his knife flashes once more. He cuts the rope holding her arms up, but still leaves her wrists bound together. Kagero falls forward, onto her knees, then spills further forward, hitting the ground with a grunt. Kotaro’s men chuckle, and Kagero feels the heat of embarrassment rushing to her cheeks.

“Some ninja, huh, men? She can hardly even stand up without a rope holding her.” Kotaro says, sneering. “‘Course, she is kinda top-heavy, huh? Not that that’s a bad thing, of course. Not for what I have in mind.”

Kagero cries out, the sound muffled by the gag, as Kotaro grabs her by the ponytail, pulling her up onto her knees. He keeps lifting her, making sure she’s straining to raise her chest as high as possible. When he finally releases her, Kagero nearly falls back down, but knows it would only mean more ridicule, and likely more pain as well. With Kagero on her knees, however, the ninja is the perfect height. Her chest lines up perfectly with Kotaro’s crotch, even if the position is incredibly uncomfortable as she stretches to reach him.

The traitorous ninja chuckles, as he reaches down, cupping one of her heavy breasts in each hand. Holding them, he slides his cock in between the warm flesh, then begins to press her breasts together. Kagero’s eyes widen, she’s never seen nor heard of anything this strange before. The feeling of shock, and strange violation, only spreads as he begins thrusting himself in and out of her chest, the heat of his cock surprisingly pleasant against her flesh.

That is, until he picks up speed, and the roughness of his motions begin to take a toll on both of them.

“Ah, hell, one of you brought some lube, right?” he asks his men.

“Yeah, boss, I've got some,” one of them answers, handing him a small jar.

“Excellent, thank you,” Kotaro says, taking the jar. He unscrews the lid, and scoops out some of the slippery substance, causing a strange squelching noise. He then slathers it on to Kagero’s breasts, enjoying the disgusted look on her face as the lubricant is rubbed onto her, making her glisten in the torchlight.

Once he's got her adequately covered, he slides his cock between her tits once more, and begins fucking her in earnest. This time, the lubricant keeps it from being painful, and instead makes it absolutely incredible. Kotaro can feel the warmth of her breasts, as he squeezes them around his cock, and savors the look of bewilderment on the ninja’s face. Focusing on that face, he picks up the pace, thrusting faster, harder, until he's finally there. With a groan, he comes, one thick strand of his seed landing on top of her breasts as he pulls out.

The rest, he aims at her face, purposefully letting it hit her bangs, her eyes, her mouth, trying his best to coat her pretty face in the hot, sticky liquid. Kagero feels the eyes of the men surrounding her, taking in the sight of her humiliation, and loving it. She feels so degraded already, as they begin to catcall, and knows that things are only just starting. As if to emphasize this, Kotaro tugs at the rope that binds her hands, attaching it to the ceiling once more. He positions it so that she is bent forward again, but even further than before this time. She’s nearly doubled over, an exceedingly uncomfortable position, but one which her bonds hold her in.

The position is one which leaves her open, as well, and Kotaro walking behind her is an easy reminder of that. Especially as she feels his knife slice at her panties, nicking her slightly in the process, and then feels her panties falling to the floor.

“Lucky for you, I’m gonna need a little rest,” Kotaro says, and his men begin to get a little antsy. “That does mean you guys, gotta hang out for a bit longer. I still get first dibs with her, here, too. But, what kind of man doesn’t… well, warm a lady up first?”

And with a cruel smirk, Kotaro runs his finger along the length of Kagero’s entrance, pressing into her folds gently. Unsurprisingly, she’s dry, not aroused in the slightest by the way he’s been using her body. Of course, if he has his way, that is about to change. He slowly presses his finger into her, showing a surprising amount of gentleness considering the situation. Kagero cannot help but groan into the gag, though, a mixture of her shame and her annoyance mingling. In spite of herself, with how slowly, gently, Kotaro is toying with her… Kagero feels minor traces of pleasure. Those traces build upon each other, as he slips his finger in and out of her, occasionally hooking it within her.

After a few moments, he earns a legitimate moan from the woman who prides herself on staying quiet. Her face grows even redder, as the men surrounding her catcall in response, taunting her for enjoying herself. She focuses, ignoring them, trying to keep her body from betraying her. Kotaro pulls his finger out, and Kagero allows herself a brief moment of hope. But it would seem Kotaro is only spurred on by her cry, and he kneels down behind her. He brings his face closer, closer, until Kagero can feel his breath on her cunt.

She takes a deep breath, knowing what is to come, and trying to steady her nerves. Then, he presses his mouth against her folds, driving his tongue into her. Kagero bites down on the gag, hard, trying to stay silent, but as the man explores her it grows harder and harder. His tongue feels so wet, so hot as it is buried into her again and again, seeking out her most sensitive spots and teasing at them. Kagero can’t help but hate how good it feels, as if her own body is betraying her. She should be hating this; scum like Kotaro pleasuring her, with his men watching her? It is disgusting… but her arousal only rises, as he continues his efforts. He presses his thumb into her folds, as he begins tracing shapes within her, and uses it to seek out her clit, pressing against it, teasing at it.

Before long, Kagero’s had just about all she can take. Her moans come more and more frequently, and the pleasure she feels overwrites the shame. At least, partially, she still cringes each time one of her audience calls out to her. But she is pushed closer and closer to her limit, until finally, the ninja is there. Her eyes roll back, as she cries out, a pathetic, muffled moan, her legs trembling from her climax. Were it not for the ropes holding her, she might have lost her footing, but her bonds ensure that won’t happen.

Kotaro pulls back from her, snickering softly. “Pretty good, huh? Don’t bother denying it, I tasted your arousal plain enough. Not to mention that little climax you had, eh? I bet you’re feeling pretty fucking awful now, huh? Coming like that, to me, in front of all these guys?”

Kagero tries her best to keep her head high, and to avoid the gaze of any of the men in the room. Of course, he’s right. She can’t believe he was able to force her to come, to make her own body betray her. It took a lot of effort, to be sure, but the idea still sickens her. She doesn’t have much time to dwell on that, however, before she hears the sound of Kotaro stroking himself.

“Ah, that was plenty of time to rest. Now, I think it’s time for the main event, don’t you?” Kotaro asks, approaching Kagero from behind, and placing his hands on her hips. The ninja shakes her head, frantically, knowing what’s going to come next. And knowing that he won’t hold back, in any regard, even with her pleading (as much as she can, at least) for him to stop.

He presses the tip of his cock against her, rubbing it into the folds of her cunt, still wet with his saliva and her own fluids. He continues teasing her, guiding it along the length of her entrance, pushing in for a second, only to pull back. After what feels like an eternity of this, Kagero almost wishes he’d get on with it. The teasing is playing havoc with her, much to her shame, and she just wants it to be over with.

That is, naturally, until he grants her wish. With a sudden grunt, he pulls himself into her, thrusting in rough, without any warning. Kagero whimpers in pain, not expecting the thrust in spite of his teasing. Though it is not her first time, it has been quite some time, and the ninja is not at all used to the feeling of him filling her. Of the hard heat of his cock being shoved inside, with no regard for the pain it causes her. Yet, with how wet Kagero is, it doesn’t hurt nearly as bad as it could have, even as he begins to fuck her in earnest.

He thrusts in, and out, picking up speed with each motion, with each sound he earns from his trophy, and Kotaro is really getting into it. His men watch, eager for their own turn, as he fucks her, savoring the tightness of her cunt, the feeling of her walls squeezing around him as he rams into her, over and over. After a moment, Kagero’s cries begin to shift. Soon, they’re not just from pain. There is pleasure there as well, and the ninja hates herself for it. But he just keeps pushing into her, his cock rubbing against her with each thrust, his flesh slapping against hers, and it’s been so long since she had anything like this.

“Can’t believe… you’re enjoying this too…” he says, between his own grunts of pleasure. “Men, are we sure we… didn’t catch a whore instead of… a ninja?”

At that, Kagero hangs her head. He’s right, after all. If she’s brought low by something this base, this awful, then perhaps there is something wrong with her. Perhaps she doesn’t deserve to be retainer to Prince Ryoma, or to anyone. And if she feels it anyway, should she hold back? For a moment, she struggles against her own resolve, nearly giving in to the pleasure she feels. Kotaro can sense how close she is, both to coming once more, and to breaking. But, somehow, Kagero holds on. She won’t break, not to him and not yet. This was all forced on her, and whether or not she enjoys it is not her fault.

She keeps that in mind, as Kotaro forces his way in deeper, deeper, until he’s gone as far as he can. Kagero can feel him ramming into her, fucking her rough, fast, hard, and she knows he doesn’t give a damn about her pleasure, only his own, and yet that somehow does not ruin the feeling. Kotaro does, however, finish before her. He thrusts into her, driving himself in to the hilt, and groans as he lets go. Kagero doesn’t even register what he’s done, until she feels the heat of his seed pour into her.

Before she has a chance to think of even that, the pleasant sensation of his come pushes her past her limit once more, causing her to cry out, and tip back her head. But as it dawns on her what that feeling means, Kagero begins groaning, trying desperately to speak through the gag. Of course, Kotaro couldn’t care less. He pulls out, moaning with satisfaction as he does.

“That was incredible. Whoever had you sure was a lucky guy, you whore,” Kotaro taunts. “I would love another round, honestly, but my men here are about to lose it. I can’t say I’m sure I’ll want one after they’re done with you, but I’ll keep it in mind.”

And with a snap of his fingers, the men come forward, as he walks out of the cell, closing the door behind him. The slamming of that door has a certain finality, one which Kagero hates instantly. Most of the men already have their cocks in hand, having been pumping away at them slowly as they watched, staying in the mood until it was their turn. Now, horrifically, their turn is here. Kagero feels pure, blind panic as they close in on her, too many for her to count reliably given her circumstances. And each and every one of them as lustful and eager as Kotaro was. It’s only a few seconds before she feels another set of hands on her hips, another cock pressing against her. The man who claims her first, however, is bigger than Kotaro. Much bigger. But that size does nothing to dissuade him, as he shoves himself into her.

Kagero can only whimper, muffled as it is, while he fucks her. The large man takes her harder and faster than even Kotaro, with the ninja feeling nothing but pain as he slams into her, over and over and over, straining both her ankles and her wrists each time she’s pushed against her binds. Another of the men takes a stand before her, slipping his cock between her breasts just like Kotaro had, squeezing them together and allowing the larger man’s motions to push her, pleasuring him in the process. The rest of the men close in, groping her when they can, touching her, rubbing her. Many of them tear at or cut her clothes, leaving her completely nude in seconds.

Though she is their prisoner, and the men could take turns with her as long as they desire, many of them are impatient. Several begin jacking off on her, picking any patch of skin they enjoy, and pleasuring themselves to her pathetic sounds. One even takes her ponytail in hand, wrapping the smooth hair around his cock, and using it to pleasure himself. Still others want more from her, and begin contemplating cutting her bonds. If they free her hands, she can touch them. If they take off her gag, they can fuck her throat.

Several of the men place their hands on her, supporting her, while one cuts the rope at her wrist. Were it not for her attackers holding her up, Kagero would surely tip over, especially with that hulking man fucking her, driving her to new levels of discomfort with each thrust. Two men grab her wrists, forcing her to take their cocks in hand, and begin pumping up and down their length. The man using her hair seems so thrilled by it, that he hardly lasts a moment, before he groans weakly, his come spilling into the dark strands, matting them together. He is followed by several other impatient men, who aim their loads onto her as well. Unfortunately, the feeling of come landing on her skin will become quite familiar in the time to come, she thinks.

Next, is the man fucking her tits, who does not even slow his efforts as he finishes, allowing his seed to coat the skin between her breasts, and splatter onto the floor beneath her. When he backs off, another man takes his place, and rips the gag from her. He does this just as the large man thrusts into her, and comes, adding his own seed to Kotaro’s. The heat filling her once more causes Kagero to groan, and the sound is clear as a bell without her gag. Of course, the gag is quickly replaced with a man’s cock, as another man moves in behind her. This one, however, seeks new territory.

Kagero nearly blanks, as she feels her cheeks being spread, and the tip of a cock press against her ass. In her panic, she flails, trying to gain her freedom, but the myriad hands that grip her are too strong. It earns her nothing, but a swift kick from below, catching her in the stomach. Then, he’s forcing his way in. The man uses nothing, not the lube they brought, nor Kagero’s fluids, nor even his own spit, ramming into her dry. It is hellishly painful, his cock thrusting into her, and Kagero knows it can’t be pleasant for him either. She tries to beg, to plead, but the man fucking her throat gives her no chance, being equally as rough as his ally.

Before long, however, both of the men have reached their limits. The one taking her from behind keeps fucking her, even as his seed spills into her ass, only stopping when one of his comrades pulls him off of her, wanting their own turn. The one in her throat pulls out, all but the tip, and begins to stroke himself. Kagero’s eyes widen, knowing his intent, and sure enough, he finishes, all of his seed landing on her tongue. She coughs, and sputters, the cloying taste overwhelming her as his seed slips out of her mouth, running down her chin and onto the ground. He slams his fist down on the back of her head, causing her vision to swim with stars.

“You’ll swallow like the whore you are, next time,” he orders, and Kagero mumbles an assent. Sadly, she can hardly manage to speak after the way he abused her throat, and he can hardly hear her. “Louder.”

“I… understand…” she murmurs, and he shakes his head.

“Worthless…” he mutters, and wraps his hands around her throat. By now, another man has sidled up behind her, and begins fucking her. The feeling is growing familiar by now, however, and the fingers pushing her windpipe are much more of a concern to the ninja. The man squeezes her neck harder, harder, until she can’t breathe, then just watches her, staring into her eyes as he chokes her. She begins flailing once more, or rather, attempting to. Her captors still hold her steady, watching eagerly as she’s choked out. Time seems to stretch by, seconds becoming minutes, until finally, finally, Kagero’s consciousness abandons her. The man finally lets go, allowing her exhausted body to breathe on its own, though Kagero remains out cold.

After that, their efforts only ramp up. They shift her through positions, each of the men getting to do whatever they imagine with her, so long as they take turns, and don’t mind how absolutely sloppy she’s getting, covered in come and whatever else their desires might entail. Her cunt and ass are each filled countless times, along with her mouth, and likely even her stomach is full of come by the end of it. By the time Kagero comes to, the room is empty, and dark once more. She is lying on the cold, hard floor, in a puddle of whatever bodily fluids they left her, the warmth of their passions long since gone. Yet, she knows, if help does not come soon, she’ll be subjected to this again.

Nicely done my friend, the *action* is well paced without being rushed, to slow or to repetitive and you show how she is slowly braking mentally on top of being physically broken.

All in all for a first attempt/post I have to give this fine story and eight out of ten, well done I look forward to reading more of your stories be they normal(well what passes for normal on this site)as well as your non con/guro stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.