[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods (1 Viewer)

SaafRats

Content Creator
[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

Attention lactose addicts, Honoka has come to show you her big melons eyes!
honoka%20topless%20mod%20preview%20saafrats.jpg

UPDATE:
New fixed version available:

Fix 1 (all topless models) 07-19-2015

• Fixed the nipple tone mismatch (nipples are still having some minor tone difference issues, but isn't as noticeable as before)
  • Fixed a small texture bug (particularly in the LOD version)
  • New preview pics icons for each version (thanks to DigitalCookie)
yummy2.jpg
Honoka topless is available in two flavors:

Normal version DLC

View attachment HonokaToplessYellowAlt_V4_fix1_[SaafRats-Timmyc]_[GVZ].zip (yellow bikini)
View attachment HonokaToplessPinkAlt_V4_fix1_[SaafRats-Timmyc]_[GVZ].zip (pink bikini)
both using costume slot #29

Lactose Overdose Edition DLC (in this version Honoka had a slight increase in her "friends")
View attachment HonokaToplessYellowLODAlt_V4_fix1_[SaafRats-Timmyc]_[GVZ].zip (yellow bikini)
View attachment HonokaToplessPinkLODAlt_V4_fix1_[SaafRats-Timmyc]_[GVZ].zip (pink bikini)
both using costume slot #30

Note: costume slot numbers are only for reference (DLC tool). Costumes might appear with other numbers in game depending on the amount of previously installed mods.

Screenies

Deleted :(

This mod wouldn't have been possible without the teamwork with Timmyc, he made the x360 to PC model conversion, and many important corrections, including some repairs related to model's shading, so credits are shared with him.

Honoka flower pasties mod:

(DLC format) in two colors
View attachment HONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Pink).7z
View attachment HONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Yellow).7z
both using costume slot #28

TMC / TMCL files:
View attachment TMC-TMCL files.7z

Alternative textures for bikini **** (not compatible with topless mod!)
View attachment Alt bikini colors.7z

Check my other mods:
Honoka & Marie Rose: NEW NRM & LOD NUDE MODS
LUD Nude mod (small breasts mod)

Hail 8008135!

Last edited:

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
This mod is a preview of another one in which I'm working with Timmyc, so the credits are also for him!.
This wouldn't have been possible without his work, he made the PC port and many other corrections, including some very complex repairs related to model's shading (bikini marks "may seem simple" to correct at first glance...). Perhaps, now will grow the interest in modifying Honoka thanks to this detail hehe.
Model's mesh may not be perfect, but I think it's good enough for now
smile.png

Anyway, here's the model (DLC format) in two versions (both using the costume slot 28):
View attachment 25084
View attachment 25083

TMC / TMCL files:
View attachment 25086

And some alternative textures for bikini ****
View attachment 25085

Some screenies
biggrin.png

Topless mod will be relased soon (probably this Saturday)...
]

14261wk.jpg

2yvj7si.jpg
Thanks! Amazing!

Dugadale

Potential Patron
How exactly does one install this mod? I thought it was like the other DLC mods but I get an error extracting the files and can't for the life of me get it to work. What am I missing here?
error.jpg

Randark

Potential Patron
you don't extract the files like that,

you just extract the 4206928 folder to the DLC folder and add a new 4206928 entry (in DLC section) into either steam_api.ini or 3DMGame.ini (whichever you currently using)

that should be all there is to it, if it crashes the game it's likely a conflict with another mod (ie you can't use both the pink version and the yellow version without repacking them)

Dugadale

Potential Patron
you just extract the 4206928 folder to the DLC folder and add a new 4206928 entry (in DLC section) into either steam_api.ini or 3DMGame.ini (whichever you currently using)

That's exactly what I did, but when extracting the 4206928 folder into the DLC folder, it gives me that error. Also, it doesn't crash my game or anything like that, the costume just doesn't show up...

Have tried removing all the other DLC mods I have too, but alas, nothing is working.

Randark

Potential Patron
All I can assume is that it's either the program you're using to extract (nostic) I use winrar, or you have a corrupted download, in which case just re-download and try again,

good luck

Dugadale

Potential Patron
Man, that sucks, have been using winrar and have downloaded it multiple times already thinking the same thing. Guess I'm just not ment to enjoy Honoka tities.

SaafRats

Content Creator
Honoka topless mod has finally come!
o06zaa.jpg

v5hgr9.jpg

o06zaa.jpg

4u8hma.jpg

2ugmb0x.jpg

25rjzac.jpg

2r55jza.jpg

2n151rm.jpg

25u63iv.jpg

21negph.jpg

2aeo28j.jpg

v3j3hi.jpg

331fwp1.jpg

wilvzr.jpg

zlyq2w.jpg

14092fm.jpg

2qk2y5t.jpg

e9gcwo.jpg

6oln9c.jpg

1zfk02e.jpg

9tof2u.jpg

1zd6tyf.jpg

2nkkzdd.jpg

2mzciah.jpg

ad2g7c.jpg

29gl5qx.jpg

2a1068.jpg

2qmjm8n.jpg

mmx8wj.jpg

30m8nqq.jpg

Attachments

• o06zaa.jpg
    o06zaa.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 967
Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I put the DLC into the DLC folder and added that number to the DLC list, but it isn't showing up for me in the game - None of your DLC is working for me D:
Code:
DLC001=123456
DLC002=358140
DLC003=358141
DLC004=358142
DLC005=358143
DLC006=358144
DLC007=4206928
DLC008=4206960
DLC009=4206961
DLC010=0000000000
Did I mess something up?

Edit:
It seems I got it working, but it also seems that your non-LOD mods conflict with the Mod+Costume pack, it crashes my game half the time with them both installed

Somebody should really make some sort of Costume Manager that lets you just take costume files and compile them into a DLC and assign them costume slots so they don't overlap

Martin28a

Potential Patron
for me they simply don't appear-not sure why, but my honoka only has 16 costumes, not 30

Scrathc that-it was conflicting with another mod-those cans won out though :)

Dugadale

Potential Patron
This is so weird, have been able to get the 2 topless mods working, but the flower pasties one still wont extract without errors and the files come out as being 0 KB all the time.

Is nobody else getting these errors?

saku

Potential Patron
First post

thanks, and I have a problem, whit flower niiples mod the game run fine but whit topless the game crash
I put this: "DLC016=4206961" for big t. topless but the game crash, and put this in the slot 30: "DLC030=4206961" but nothing happend, help

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.