[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Do you have any other custom DLC installed? Chances are it uses the same slot as another, causing it to crash when it tries to load both

saku

Potential Patron
Do you have any other custom DLC installed? Chances are it uses the same slot as another, causing it to crash when it tries to load both

yeah, I have many other dlc, I delete the "bad" honoka nude mod whit bad connections in neck, arms and legs, then I put the topless mod and work fine now, thanks for the info, and you have a nude mod for crhistie and sara?, this mods coming in the honoka bad mod but whit thehonoka topless mod, sara and chritie nude mods are deleted to

Last edited by a moderator:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ SaffRats, Great topless versions of Honoka. I like the different variations in colored bikini bottoms you gave her. Is there any chance that you might be working on a full nude version of Honoka soon?

locust3d

Potential Patron
Good sir, you're a hero among men, I can't thank you enough for this!

I haven't touched DOA5 in a long while, back to the game. Does anyone know if you can get banned by using DLCs online?

ryuhei123

Potential Patron
i love the bikini bottom of this version, i wish i can have the version of honoka with this bottom and his original bra, and i'll be more thankful.

SaafRats

Content Creator
@ SaffRats, Great topless versions of Honoka. I like the different variations in colored bikini bottoms you gave her. Is there any chance that you might be working on a full nude version of Honoka soon?

there might be a possibility... but I don't think it will happen soon, because I'm very busy with other personal projects right now :/

Good sir, you're a hero among men, I can't thank you enough for this!

I haven't touched DOA5 in a long while, back to the game. Does anyone know if you can get banned by using DLCs online?

It's likely not possible using mods in online mode, because mods only works with "non-steam" versions of the game

ryuhei123

Potential Patron
please make a version of this micro bikini bottom with her original bra or can i have the tmc file for the topless mods also thanks for making this mod.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ SaffRats, I just wanted to let you know that in-game, Honoka only has 19 available costume slots. While using your DLC Mod 4206961 (The Lactose Overdose Edition with Pink Bikini bottom) I noticed that it took over occupancy in slot 19.

Some of the DOA girls have far more available costume slots than other girls do that exceed 40 slots, however this is not the case with Honoka since her costume slot does not exceed beyond the number 19.

I wanted to use your topless mod (DLC 4206961), with a mod that has Christie, Sarah, and Honoka fully nude (DLC 4206931), but it only works partial with Christie and Sarah.

When I try to use Honoka from the DLC 4206931 with the full nudes, it creates a conflict with your DLC 4206961 Mod, because it takes up the same costume slot 19, and causes my game to crash.

So unfortunately, I can not currently have a complete game that includes all the DOA girls in their full Birthday attire. Someone really needs to make a complete costumes mod that includes all the DOA girls nude, along with perfect nudes of Christie, Sarah, and Honoka in an all-in-one DLC content package.

Something like this has been done in GVZ before, but only partially complete, minus full nudes of Christie, Sarah, and Honoka . I hope someone can step up to the challenge, and in the meantime I will continue to enjoy your mod, as well as the many other fine mods for DOA5: LR here at GVZ.

SaafRats

Content Creator
@ SaffRats, I just wanted to let you know that in-game, Honoka only has 19 available costume slots. While using your DLC Mod 4206961 (The Lactose Overdose Edition with Pink Bikini bottom) I noticed that it took over occupancy in slot 19.

Some of the DOA girls have far more available costume slots than other girls do that exceed 40 slots, however this is not the case with Honoka since her costume slot does not exceed beyond the number 19.

I wanted to use your topless mod (DLC 4206961), with a mod that has Christie, Sarah, and Honoka fully nude (DLC 4206931), but it only works partial with Christie and Sarah.

When I try to use Honoka from the DLC 4206931 with the full nudes, it creates a conflict with your DLC 4206961 Mod, because it takes up the same costume slot 19, and causes my game to crash.

So unfortunately, I can not currently have a complete game that includes all the DOA girls in their full Birthday attire. Someone really needs to make a complete costumes mod that includes all the DOA girls nude, along with perfect nudes of Christie, Sarah, and Honoka in an all-in-one DLC content package.

Something like this has been done in GVZ before, but only partially complete, minus full nudes of Christie, Sarah, and Honoka . I hope someone can step up to the challenge, and in the meantime I will continue to enjoy your mod, as well as the many other fine mods for DOA5: LR here at GVZ.

I've added a little clarification to the main post, regarding the slot number issue.(basically, the slot number is used just to "reserve space" for the costume in a slot (using DLC tool.) The number you see in the game will not always be the same as that reserved for that slot number.
When there is a crash in the game, it's clearly a conflict with another installed mod (coincidentally using exactly the same DLC slot number).

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Yeah, I can confirm that Pasties & Normal Topless conflict with lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal's mod pack. Lactose Overdose doesn't
So if you have that pack installed and getting crashes, those are the ones that overlap

Yes, exactly what I was using when I noticed the crashing. Also have you noticed any costume based issues with some of the girls like Phase4, Tina, and Rachel with lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal's latest mod pack? I left a post on the 19th page of his forum thread outlining the issues I noticed with some of the costumes, and it appears I'm not the only one who was experiencing it.

His other previous mod before the update worked without flaw or issues.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
I've added a little clarification to the main post, regarding the slot number issue.(basically, the slot number is used just to "reserve space" for the costume in a slot (using DLC tool.) The number you see in the game will not always be the same as that reserved for that slot number.
When there is a crash in the game, it's clearly a conflict with another installed mod (coincidentally using exactly the same DLC slot number).

Thanks for the clarity. Hope to see more interesting mods like this one from you when you can find the time to do more.

KingBanana

Potential Patron
I just wanted to say thanks to both of you guys (Timmyc and SaafRats) for the very hard work. Now she looks cute and hot.

So as far as I see now you're able to edit the meshes at your own will which is nice, hence this is not a request but a suggestion; it would be nice if you guys can create a version in which she wears her skirt from "Milky costume", (the second one I believe) but topless, so she only wears her skirt. That'd be awesome in my personal tastes, or a good tutorial explaining how to edit the meshes step by step, maybe I can get motivated and do some works.

In any case, thanks for sharing this.

saboza

Potential Patron
Hi, thx for the work, but, could you tell me how can I add more slots? I only have 19 with honoka and for use your skin i need to have 31

Randark

Potential Patron
Hi, thx for the work, but, could you tell me how can I add more slots? I only have 19 with honoka and for use your skin i need to have 31

you don't need to have 31 outfits for honoka for this to work, you just need slot number 31 free (this is more for people who have tons of mods already installed) if you only have 19 costumes for honoka this will occupy slot 20 as that's the next available slot but will be assigned to 31 so will appear after any more costumes you install later that say take up slots 20 through 30

saboza

Potential Patron
you don't need to have 31 outfits for honoka for this to work, you just need slot number 31 free (this is more for people who have tons of mods already installed) if you only have 19 costumes for honoka this will occupy slot 20 as that's the next available slot but will be assigned to 31 so will appear after any more costumes you install later that say take up slots 20 through 30

ok thx, then , that is not the problem, because it doesn't work, and I followed the rules : paste it in DLC folder, and then go to 3dgames.ini, add DLCxxx xxxxxx (the same as the download) , close and save, but it doesnt't work :(

Randark

Potential Patron
ok thx, then , that is not the problem, because it doesn't work, and I followed the rules : paste it in DLC folder, and then go to 3dgames.ini, add DLCxxx xxxxxx (the same as the download) , close and save, but it doesnt't work :(

Ok...

1st, are you using ver1.02a (not sure if its a requirement but it's the latest version so makes sense)

2nd, make sure you copy the folder and its contents to the DLC folder, so in this case you'd have a 4206960 folder within the DLC folder that has a data folder and a bcm file within (sorry if this seems obvious but I know people who have extracted all the files to dlc folder and wondered why it didn't work)

3rd, when editing the ini file make sure to add the line DLC##=4206960 (where ## is the next available DLC number) in the correct section of the ini file (with the rest of the DLC in the DLC section) also make sure to remember the = between the DLC## and the 4206960 (again sounds obvious but easy to miss and you didn't include it in your example above)

it should work fine if you've done all that... again apologies if any of this was obvious and you'd done it already, I was just trying to cover all bases

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.