[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods (1 Viewer)

saboza

Potential Patron
Ok...

1st, are you using ver1.02a (not sure if its a requirement but it's the latest version so makes sense)

2nd, make sure you copy the folder and its contents to the DLC folder, so in this case you'd have a 4206960 folder within the DLC folder that has a data folder and a bcm file within (sorry if this seems obvious but I know people who have extracted all the files to dlc folder and wondered why it didn't work)

3rd, when editing the ini file make sure to add the line DLC##=4206960 (where ## is the next available DLC number) in the correct section of the ini file (with the rest of the DLC in the DLC section) also make sure to remember the = between the DLC## and the 4206960 (again sounds obvious but easy to miss and you didn't include it in your example above)

it should work fine if you've done all that... again apologies if any of this was obvious and you'd done it already, I was just trying to cover all bases

Yes, i have ver1.02a
Captura3.JPG Captura.JPG Captura1.JPG

Do I need to do something more?

Randark

Potential Patron
everything seems fine to be honest, not too sure why you having these issues? have you tried it with ONLY the 4206960 folder active (just rename the others to something like ----4206961 so the game doesn't find them)? all this is going to do tho is check whether you have any other conflicting mods.

I take it all the other DLC you've downloaded works?

failing that I really don't know, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Randark

Potential Patron
Glad you finally got it working, now all you need to do is re-enable those other folders one by one until it doesn't work again, that way you will then know which mod is conflicting with it (most likely one which includes a honoka costume)

to get the conflicting one to become compatible, you will need a few DOA5LR tools, which is a whole other tutorial :)

SaafRats

Content Creator
UPDATE:
New fixed version available:

Fix 1 (all topless models) 07-19-2015

• Fixed the nipple tone mismatch (nipples are still having some minor tone difference issues, but isn't as noticeable as before)
  • Fixed a small texture bug (particularly in the LOD version)
  • New preview pics icons for each version (thanks to DigitalCookie)
s41837.jpg

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
UPDATE:
New fixed version available:

Fix 1 (all topless models) 07-19-2015

• Fixed the nipple tone mismatch (nipples are still having some minor tone difference issues, but isn't as noticeable as before)
  • Fixed a small texture bug (particularly in the LOD version)
  • New preview pics icons for each version (thanks to DigitalCookie)
s41837.jpg

I didn't notice any tone mismatch, or texture bug with the LOD Edition of Honoka, then again I must have been to busy looking at her bosom buddies to notice. :p

I'm thankful for the improvements and small fixes you have applied to this new update SaafRats, and look forward to what else you can come out with. :)

userchan00

Potential Patron
Loving this mod, if it's possible and you end up making another version of this mod, then can you make the breasts even bigger? >__> that would be amazing.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Loving this mod, if it's possible and you end up making another version of this mod, then can you make the breasts even bigger? >__> that would be amazing.

Bigger ? Any bigger and her ta-tas would be touching her knees. I think they are great the way they are, except I wouldn't mind if the bikini bottom was removed in the next version. ;)

locust3d

Potential Patron
Bigger ? Any bigger and her ta-tas would be touching her knees. I think they are great the way they are, except I wouldn't mind if the bikini bottom was removed in the next version. ;)

I think the extra size mod is just perfect, I would prefer that they could mod other girls to this size instead, that would be amazing!

userchan00

Potential Patron
Which program do you use to mod the girl's breast size? is there a tutorial somewhere? i'm still new to the modding scene, so far i have only done a few texture edits. but i'd like to learn how to edit the models as well.

SaafRats

Content Creator

we all want the same thing :D

- - - Updated - - -

Which program do you use to mod the girl's breast size? is there a tutorial somewhere? i'm still new to the modding scene, so far i have only done a few texture edits. but i'd like to learn how to edit the models as well.

I used 3dsmax. All you need to learn how to open a tmc/tmcl file, and to edit meshes, you can find here (particularly in the mariokart64n's video tutorial).
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/game-modding-14/[doa5]-how-edit-vertex-data-pc-version-converting-2155/

biguglygerbill

Potential Patron
So gotta ask its been asked before we have a topless dlc mod now we have big topless dlc now we have 80 off the other girls 100% nude but what we still not have and what we all really want (at least i think we all want
wink.png
) is a full nude honoka when is it finally come out or is it ever coming out at all?
confused.gif
dodgy.gif
undecided.gif

P.s. if it is not to much to ask costume slots 30 and 31 plz otherwise i can use honaka but not the other mod that make the rest nude it would be nice if the creator of this mod going to work together with the creator from that other mod the (1234567 dlc also on this page) to make one nice mod with other girls +honaka 100% nude that would be heaven if that was somehow possible
undecided.gif
shy.gif

Thx in advance M.J

T

telomania

Ok...

1st, are you using ver1.02a (not sure if its a requirement but it's the latest version so makes sense)

2nd, make sure you copy the folder and its contents to the DLC folder, so in this case you'd have a 4206960 folder within the DLC folder that has a data folder and a bcm file within (sorry if this seems obvious but I know people who have extracted all the files to dlc folder and wondered why it didn't work)

3rd, when editing the ini file make sure to add the line DLC##=4206960 (where ## is the next available DLC number) in the correct section of the ini file (with the rest of the DLC in the DLC section) also make sure to remember the = between the DLC## and the 4206960 (again sounds obvious but easy to miss and you didn't include it in your example above)

it should work fine if you've done all that... again apologies if any of this was obvious and you'd done it already, I was just trying to cover all bases

it still doesnt work for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.