Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Does the new patch work with your gloves and boots remover? I didn't change anything since the old .exe swapping method, apart from installing the new patch, but the shoes and gloves are shown. Did I miss something?
Yes. old exe method doesn't work anymore.
Download the latest Armor Swap Essentials and follow its instructions.

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Oh sorry, i didn't explain myself that well:

I already installed the new patch.
Now i also know that it should be normal that the gloves and boots remover is gone, because the multiplemodelsdesc is overwritten with the one in the character folder of the new patch, right?
I downloaded the gloves and boots remover again and overwrote the multipledesk, but it didn't work, apart from this the nude textures are working.

Should I cut out some parameters of the gloves and boot remover and integrate them into the multiplemodelsdesk?
Or does the file from the gloves and boots remover already contain the parameters of the patches multipledesk?

As far as I can see the Plum is also still wearing it's starter armor, I tried the "remove starter" mod, but it still shows.

I got the feeling that I don't understand some mechanism, from my point of view I did everything correctly. 4 Years of Oblivion and Skyrim modding and it feels like I started modding yesterday xD

Thanks for your help

PS: The instability and freezes are gone since the new patch, I love you guys, a little donation was sent right now :)

PPS: When I use the modarmor.bat it says "File IO error" 3 times. Is this normal?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Oh sorry, i didn't explain myself that well:

I already installed the new patch.
Now i also know that it should be normal that the gloves and boots remover is gone, because the multiplemodelsdesc is overwritten with the one in the character folder of the new patch, right?
I downloaded the gloves and boots remover again and overwrote the multipledesk, but it didn't work, apart from this the nude textures are working.

Should I cut out some parameters of the gloves and boot remover and integrate them into the multiplemodelsdesk?
Or does the file from the gloves and boots remover already contain the parameters of the patches multipledesk?

As far as I can see the Plum is also still wearing it's starter armor, I tried the "remove starter" mod, but it still shows.

I got the feeling that I don't understand some mechanism, from my point of view I did everything correctly. 4 Years of Oblivion and Skyrim modding and it feels like I started modding yesterday xD

Thanks for your help

PS: The instability and freezes are gone since the new patch, I love you guys, a little donation was sent right now :)

PPS: When I use the modarmor.bat it says "File IO error" 3 times. Is this normal?
It's not working exactly because of that "File IO error".
Make sure in the Proprieties, Compatibility of the bdmod.exe you checked to Run as Administrator.

If you did, and are still having this error, move your entire PAZ folder to your desktop, run the mod-armor.bat, and then you should see no error messages.Then move everything back to your Black Desert Online folder.

and thank you so much for the donation, I really appreciate it ^^

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
It's not working exactly because of that "File IO error".
Make sure in the Proprieties, Compatibility of the bdmod.exe you checked to Run as Administrator.

If you did, and are still having this error, move your entire PAZ folder to your desktop, run the mod-armor.bat, and then you should see no error messages.Then move everything back to your Black Desert Online folder.

and thank you so much for the donation, I really appreciate it ^^
Had to do a clean install, now everything works great, thanks for your help :)

TamrieI

Potential Patron
Hello! I'm not sure is anyone will still answer this. But I was wondering if there was a way to have the Kibelius armor invisible but have the underwear still visible? I am a member of a RP community and this would be great so we can swim in our draws and wear underwear outside of that crappy house rule thing. If you could get back to me as soon as you can I would really appreciate it.

DannyGranny

Potential Patron
How do I change that armor to something else....Cavaro underwear perhaps? Since I bought that

Attachments

• 2016-04-25_1031886220.JPG
    2016-04-25_1031886220.JPG
    479.1 KB · Views: 415

ixtus

Potential Patron
Hey. I want that fixed kalsteinbreast xml partcutdesc file...So.. If you have it. give me plz.

sorry I don't well english. I'm KR

Attachments

• 2016-04-22 23;32;40.PNG
    2016-04-22 23;32;40.PNG
    171 KB · Views: 322

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey. I want that fixed kalsteinbreast xml partcutdesc file...So.. If you have it. give me plz.

sorry I don't well english. I'm KR
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but the Karlstein Robe entry for Ranger in the partcombinationdesc.xml is this:
Code:
<!-- Ranger Karlstein Robe -->
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_00_UB_0033.PAC">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PEW_00_LB_0033.PAC"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PEW_00_HAND_0033.PAC"/>
    <Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PEW_00_FOOT_0033.PAC"/>
    <Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PEW_00_HEL_0033.PAC"/>
    <Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PEW_00_SHO_0033.PAC"/>
    <Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PEW_00_CLOAK_0033.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

The original one was this:
Code:
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PEW_00_UB_0033.pac">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PEW_00_LB_0033.pac"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/11_Hand/PEW_00_Hand_0033.pac"/>
    <Cloak MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/19_Cloak/PEW_00_Cloak_0033.pac"/>
    <Shoulder MeshFileName="1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/14_Sho/PEW_00_Sho_0033.pac"/>
</Upperbody>
I'm not sure what you want it to be fixed though

ixtus

Potential Patron
hmm.. thanks.. but don't solve problem..still

I want to fill a Karlstein breast empty place
this screenshot is empty

someone tell me solution that this empty place can fix revising partcutdesc xml file.

but I don't know that.

:P..

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
hmm.. thanks.. but don't solve problem..still

I want to fill a Karlstein breast empty place
this screenshot is empty

someone tell me solution that this empty place can fix revising partcutdesc xml file.

but I don't know that.

:P..
This is not an issue, this is how the Karlstein Robe looks like, look:
00_0033_pew-jpg.50147

If you want to cover the nipples, you should use a underwear. That's the only fix

rlaxodus

Avid Affiliate
I think you forgot to do the step:
- If you downloaded the Joku Nude Skins V5b, rename the file 1354249286.DDS to 242032935.DDS otherwise Sorceress and Witch will not have any nipples or vagina textures
A question about this, i did this, works for sorceress but not for witch. still no nipples or vagina textures on my witch.
PS: KR server

R

Rankha

Could someone do me a favour and edit Joku's skins to have bigger nipples please? I think they're pretty proportionate now, but I prefer bigger nipples and the nip slip on one of the outfits is almost great. I'd do this myself but I'm not familiar with texturing or photo editing at all.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
A question about this, i did this, works for sorceress but not for witch. still no nipples or vagina textures on my witch.
PS: KR server
Copy 242032935.DDS, paste it somewhere, then rename to 438306274.dds then copy 438306274 and paste it in modded folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.