Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
one more question Vico, is this normal? that neck seam

gkeVpl1.png
That's abnormal, my character doesn't have it.

TamrieI

Potential Patron
Is there a way to have the armor invisible but not the underwear? I would like to walk around in undies not naked.

Craaaaaaymel

Potential Patron
Hi, i have a problem! when move the PAD00001 to another file and try to enter i have an error "corrupted file"

how can i solve it???

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is there a way to have the armor invisible but not the underwear? I would like to walk around in undies not naked.
Yes, just delete the texture files related to the underwear. Look under "References" on the first page.
The download is not working for me. Is the link down?
Download the link that is on the first page. This is outdated.

Hi, i have a problem! when move the PAD00001 to another file and try to enter i have an error "corrupted file"

how can i solve it???
You don't have to delete anything anywhere to use this mod.Just use Resorep.

If you are using Black Desert - Remove Underwear Boots Gloves Armor, or Black Desert Nude Mod or Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons follow the instructions in the Armor Swap Essentials from Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Sorry im not to sure what that meant? Does that mean if you use the Kibelius set, you will be able to see just your underwear? not nude?
If you equip kibelius without underwear, you'll be nude, if you put underwear on, you'll only see your underwear.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The download is not working for me. Is the link down?

I've deleted the broken link. PLEASE use the report function to report broken links, so I don't have to hunt through multiple pages to find them.
Very respectfully,m
fleet (global moderator)

Takahiro

Potential Patron
so I copied then changed the 242032935.dds copy to 438306274.dds but i still have no nips on any classes except ranger and tamer?
reso is hooked fine, im using joku v5c textures. on EU version
just to confirm those dds files just need to be changed in the modded folder, I dont need to go to original textures or anything?

any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    170.3 KB · Views: 173

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
so I copied then changed the 242032935.dds copy to 438306274.dds but i still have no nips on any classes except ranger and tamer?
just to confirm those dds files just need to be changed in the modded folder, I dont need to go to original textures or anything?

Try copying the 242032935.dds and renaming it to 1354249286.dds this time.
This was the original name of the Sorc/Witch texture file. Maybe in the EU version they didn't update.

Malthrax

Potential Patron

Based on the screenshot, it would appear you inadvertently named the file "438306274.dds.dds" instead of "438306274.dds"

Notice how the two textures you're interested in are the ONLY ones with ".dds" in the displayed name? Windows is being "helpful" by hiding the file extension.

DaGak

Potential Patron
Is there any chance to get version with removed underwear and starter cloth only?

Craaaaaaymel

Potential Patron
Hi! is working so nice buuuut... i cant see the nipples on tamer and Ranger, what DDS are the textures for that characters?

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
For some strange reason my Meahwa, Sorc, witch and valk keep showing the same texture. nipples with a vagina and no pubic hair. it doesnt matter how many files I replace or move or rename the file is still the same. and if I remove those files I get topeless with nipples and panties on.

The Tamer and Ranger swap skin textures easily and quickly. the rest keep the same ones no matter what I try. not sure what's going on.

so mine appears to be working now. nvm :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.