Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gueral

Potential Patron
doesn't work anymore since the new charac maj of this morning, when i start the game and i click ok to the first box, it crashs directly, any issues ? When i did the patch i just forgot obout replacing the .exe, is there an issue ? I don't have the original .exe anymore someone can send me it ?

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
doesn't work anymore since the new charac maj of this morning, when i start the game and i click ok to the first box, it crashs directly, any issues ? When i did the patch i just forgot obout replacing the .exe, is there an issue ?

yes you need to replace the exe again because it was updated in the patch, that should fix the problem

gueral

Potential Patron
yes you need to replace the exe again because it was updated in the patch, that should fix the problem
Thank you for the answear, can you send me the .exe i have to replace with my current one? do i have to re-hook it with resorep? do i have to do it each new patch?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Black Desert Online TRM Nude Mod v 1.4
Added support to Maehwa (Plum)
plum_naked.jpg

EDIT: delted broken link
Files added:
DXT1 - 1366122890.dds - Maehwa (Plum) Default Unerwear
DXT5 - 1396488354.dds - Maehwa (Plum) Default Underwear Second Layer

Last edited by a moderator:

truwar

Casual Client
Awesome! everything works
but i get a weird bug with my sorc. When she wear the Kibelius costume with Le Vladian underwear, my character become a floating head. If i unequip the Le Vladian and re-equip it, the body comes back.
It happen only with my sorc, every other character works

edit: after doing the "remove and replace underwear" trick, the body is always there in game, but I still get a floating head at the "character selection" screen
i can live with that but its weird though

aessir

Potential Patron
Adding these files only, lets me see the blader's body but if I add any other file in the folder all the other classes get holes and weird things in the body or underwear :S

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Adding these files only, lets me see the blader's body but if I add any other file in the folder all the other classes get holes and weird things in the body or underwear :S

That's weird.
You meant Plum, right?
Any other file you mean any other texture that you download in this thread, correct? Or you are using textures from other places or making your own?

L

lackyf1

Hi, great mod but one weird thing happens.
When I equip the sileshi underwear on a valkyrie her whole body disappears leaving a floating head. It's similar to truwar's problem but re-equipping doesn't work.

I've tried using only one or the other of the files:
3745358699.dds - Sileshi Underwear
and 4122466258.dds - Sileshi Underwear Cut Texture

One leaves the body but with holes where the clothes go. The other shows the clothes but the body is invisible (so a floating head and bikini!) Am I doing something wrong? I've looked on the cash shop and sileshi works fine on other classes. It's just valkyrie.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Well apparently you can't save those yellow textures in any other size that is not their original 1024x1024 pixels.
That's why you guys were getting floating heads, I was saving them 4x4 px as the other textures, to save some video memory and make the mod size ridiculously small.

Update v1.5
- Fixed the "floating head" problem with the Le Vladian and Sileshi Underwear.

Untitled-5.jpg

Sion Kazuki

Potential Patron
Not sure if your willing to but could you upload a Youtube video from start to finish for making this work? ive tried the steps over and over and it seems to not work at all still i must be doing something stupidly simple wrong

Edit: with Voice instructions if possible would be amazing

Extra info Edit: Im Running Windows 10 if that makes any difference

Last edited:

sigea_s4

Potential Patron
Thanks for this BlackFire. your armor swap tools are cool and nifty but this way is just super sweet and simple. also a big ty for providing references!

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
maybe you can help me... since te last patch, I have the "bug" that for every cash-armor I'm wearing, also boots, helmet and gloves are displayed, even if they're not equipped... what could cause this?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
maybe you can help me... since te last patch, I have the "bug" that for every cash-armor I'm wearing, also boots, helmet and gloves are displayed, even if they're not equipped... what could cause this?
This is because you are using my Armor Swap Essentials, I defined in the partcombinationdesc.xml every single costume, to load the entire set when you equip only the upper body armor. This was made to save everyone's time from manually swapping all the set pieces for each costume they want to swap.
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/part-jpg.51240/
If you dislike it, just uninstall the Armor Swap Essentials. (Uninstall! don't simply delete the xml file)

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
This is because you are using my Armor Swap Essentials, I defined in the partcombinationdesc.xml every single costume, to load the entire set when you equip only the upper body armor. This was made to save everyone's time from manually swapping all the set pieces for each costume they want to swap.
part-jpg.51240

If you dislike it, just uninstall the Armor Swap Essentials. (Uninstall! don't simply delete the xml file)

thanks for the help!

I would NEVEr uninstall your mod, hahaha :)

I just replaced the partcombinationdesc.xml and everything is fine!

Valestris

Potential Patron
I looked at the link you gave me and that was easy, found the remove all and bam done :3 thanks so much

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Does the new patch work with your gloves and boots remover? I didn't change anything since the old .exe swapping method, apart from installing the new patch, but the shoes and gloves are shown. Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.