Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
They must be compressed, no way other people's textures are that tiny.
Could you copy the higher res texture and rename it to overwrite other people's textures?
I notice this about a lot of things in this game, like other peoples hair is lighter and produces less shadow compared to your own character.
Yes, you can do that.

truwar

Casual Client
I have the same issue - I play witch - when wearing that armor, i am topless but panties are on - Class is Witch.
press "I" and remove the underwear (uncheck the underweare case)
for me if I use my La vladian underwear, i get the black underwear, but if I uncheck the underwear, the nude skin appear

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
You're right, the game loads lower res textures for the other players:

That makes sense now

There's one more part to it that I'm pretty sure of.
The game loads the hi-res textures for whatever armor or parts of armors you're wearing, so this applies to other people wearing the same parts you're wearing.
For example if I'm not wearing my Kibelius outfit and go stand next to someone who is wearing the winged version, it looks like the original costume. But if I then put my Kibelius outfit on which has the wings removed and shows mega-tansparency, the person beside me instantly loses their wings and goes transparent too.
So it's every texture you're not wearing that the game defaults to the low-res version, but this explains why from time to time you happen across someone with the same hi-res mod that you have.

And for sure we can spend the time to gather the filenames for all the low res costumes and overwrite the modded hi-res textures onto them (this must include basebody and underwear), then everything will be changed for everyone... but oh my, what a drag to do all that work :P

eyenight

Content Creator
Isn't the lower texture only for people that a little bit far? I'm playing in JP and I can see people with my texture, even if I'm not wearing that armor. Am I missing something or it's just different with JP client?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Isn't the lower texture only for people that a little bit far? I'm playing in JP and I can see people with my texture, even if I'm not wearing that armor. Am I missing something or it's just different with JP client?
I think that this observation is correct. I notice people don't actually reflect nude mod changes until you are closer to the person, a certain radius.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
ok, so this is not working for me, i tried copying these textures, but now all my tamers underwear is just completely Black, am i doing something wrong, i do have the keblius armor, and both the Le Vladian Underwear and the standard underwear is just Black now, where before the standard underwear was at least well nude
I had the same thing happen. And it is a problem with these files and/or the extraction method. Probably the extraction method. Try using a different extractor like 7zip or a newer WinRar version. I fixed it by deleting these and re using older ones from other threads like eyenight's Resorep Texture Package for Black Desert.

This thread is a good reference though for file names, so OP thank you for that at least.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
There's one more part to it that I'm pretty sure of.
The game loads the hi-res textures for whatever armor or parts of armors you're wearing, so this applies to other people wearing the same parts you're wearing.
For example if I'm not wearing my Kibelius outfit and go stand next to someone who is wearing the winged version, it looks like the original costume. But if I then put my Kibelius outfit on which has the wings removed and shows mega-tansparency, the person beside me instantly loses their wings and goes transparent too.
So it's every texture you're not wearing that the game defaults to the low-res version, but this explains why from time to time you happen across someone with the same hi-res mod that you have.

And for sure we can spend the time to gather the filenames for all the low res costumes and overwrite the modded hi-res textures onto them (this must include basebody and underwear), then everything will be changed for everyone... but oh my, what a drag to do all that work :P

Well maybe not every single one lol. I play with my best friend, so I would at least want mine and his armors to look correct too eachother.

Ooooh I see. Again, I have noticed this before with other things like the hair. Zoom into first person and everyone looks better. Hmm So how would one edit the smaller distant people res to be the same as an edited high res picture. I feel like just shrinking it would be bad, isnt compression different?

2903jb

Potential Patron
I had the same thing happen. And it is a problem with these files and/or the extraction method. Probably the extraction method. Try using a different extractor like 7zip or a newer WinRar version. I fixed it by deleting these and re using older ones from other threads like eyenight's Resorep Texture Package for Black Desert.

This thread is a good reference though for file names, so OP thank you for that at least.
The funny thing is that i can open the files just fine in photoshop. So the files doesn't seem to have been damaged during extraction. And i'm using the newest winrar. Worked fine when making my own textures. The only odd thing i noticed was that when going in to properties of the files. Windows security had blocked access to the files because they originated from another pc. Never seen that before. Removing the block didn't work though

Toefoo

Potential Patron
What's the best way to disable the mod? There are times where people are around and I don't want to answer awkward questions.

eyenight

Content Creator
Ooooh I see. Again, I have noticed this before with other things like the hair. Zoom into first person and everyone looks better. Hmm So how would one edit the smaller distant people res to be the same as an edited high res picture. I feel like just shrinking it would be bad, isnt compression different?
Since resorep can use higher res, have you tried by just changing the file name?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
What's the best way to disable the mod? There are times where people are around and I don't want to answer awkward questions.

Resorep works actively, you can simply move all your mod files out of the "modded" folder temporarily, then just go to the character selection screen and back into game, all should be as normal.

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
To disable quickly and reinable quickly, unhook the .exe from Resorep... If the exe isn't hooked, it will not load the modded textures... Resorep works behind the scenes, so it uses the modded textures even when not open for whatever program it has hooked....

You will need to close the game and restart for the changes to take effect though

meloncreamsoda

Potential Patron
Thank you for pointing that out. I accidelty saved the file 963466424.dds as a .jpg for some reason. A new version with this fixed is released now.

For the Soceress and Witch problem, rename your texture 1354249286.dds to 242032935.dds
Thank you very much! Everything's working perfectly now.

A

Ava

For some reason my Le Vladian (No stockings) doesnt dissapear. It does in the pearl shop preview window, and it also does when I open the dye window for that underwear, but in game, it is a bit darker and looks like the durabillity is very low. Any idea how to fix that? All the files are right where they ought to be.

scyonto

Potential Patron
For some reason my Le Vladian (No stockings) doesnt dissapear. It does in the pearl shop preview window, and it also does when I open the dye window for that underwear, but in game, it is a bit darker and looks like the durabillity is very low. Any idea how to fix that? All the files are right where they ought to be.

I get the same thing. It's like there's an extra texture being used for when it's displayed under armor. But it is clearly a 'painted on' effect; rather than being on the underwear mesh (which is invisible) it displays directly on the skin like some under-underwear.

f6tl97W.png

eyenight

Content Creator
I get the same thing. It's like there's an extra texture being used for when it's displayed under armor. But it is clearly a 'painted on' effect; rather than being on the underwear mesh (which is invisible) it displays directly on the skin like some under-underwear.

f6tl97W.png
Try le vladian from my old files.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Well I installed all the Kibelius invisible files and I still have feathers falling around me. Anyone know how to fix this? Or should I just buy the none wing Kibelius? I kinda wanted the wings in case I ever wanted to wear them with my panties and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.