Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2903jb

Potential Patron
Ok, so i got it working myself, what i did was making the textures the same dimensions as the original textures in Photoshop, instead of those small textures in your files, once i did this it worked right away

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Update v1.2

New textures that the main file removes:
DXT5 - 714157550.dds - Partially Damaged Kibelius Armor
DXT5 - 3624360349.dds - Totally Damaged Kibelius Armor
DXT5 - 3646553334.dds - Other PlayersKibelius Armor
DXT5 - 3851164784.dds - Other PlayersKibelius Armor Layer 2
DXT1 - 260080238.dds - Other Players Le Vladian Underwear
DXT5 - 3587298375.dds - Other Players Le Vladian Underwear Layer 2

New textures that the Optional Textures file removes:
DXT5 - 3125651417.dds - Kibelius Wings
DXT1 - 2344354751.dds - Kibelius Boots
DXT1 - 1747159230.dds - Kibelius Gloves
DXT1 - 2689698492.dds - Kibelius Amulet
DXT5 - 1270351665.dds - Other People Kibelius Armor Wings

Amulets:
DXT1 - 3893264610.dds - Annapurna Amulet
DXT1 - 2571226606.dds - Azwell Amulet (Snake)
DXT1 - 662197418.dds - Basteer Amulet
DXT1 - 2800503629.dds - Yuria/Styd/Bares/Kalis Amulets
DXT1 - 1519807429.dds - Krea Amulet

Talismans:
DXT1 - 4101121209.dds - Militia Talisman(Starter)
DXT1 - 2553354152.dds - Skull Talisman
DXT1 - 2571618469.dds - Krea Talisman
DXT1 - 2376030451.dds - Kelrick Talisman(Paper)

Original textures also updated with all those textures, unaltered.

Apparently the game has different textures for other players. Finding them is a nightmare because you have to actually load the game to load their textures, and you have to find them among hundreds.

I've tried to remove shoes, gloves, and armors from all the Sorceress costumes from the Creation menu. None of them worked.

Let me know if I made any mistakes with the references, the textures itself or if you want me to try anything else.

Download on the first page.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Update v1.2

New textures included in the main file:
DXT5 - 714157550.dds - Partially Damaged Kibelius Armor
DXT5 - 3624360349.dds - Totally Damaged Kibelius Armor
DXT5 - 3646553334.dds - Other PlayersKibelius Armor
DXT5 - 3851164784.dds - Other PlayersKibelius Armor Layer 2
DXT1 - 260080238.dds - Other Players Le Vladian Underwear
DXT5 - 3587298375.dds - Other Players Le Vladian Underwear Layer 2

New textures included in the Optional Textures file:
DXT5 - 3125651417.dds - Kibelius Wings
DXT1 - 2344354751.dds - Kibelius Boots
DXT1 - 1747159230.dds - Kibelius Gloves
DXT1 - 2689698492.dds - Kibelius Amulet
DXT5 - 1270351665.dds - Other People Kibelius Armor Wings

Amulets:
DXT1 - 3893264610.dds - Annapurna Amulet
DXT1 - 2571226606.dds - Azwell Amulet (Snake)
DXT1 - 662197418.dds - Basteer Amulet
DXT1 - 2800503629.dds - Yuria/Styd/Bares/Kalis Amulets
DXT1 - 1519807429.dds - Krea Amulet

Talismans:
DXT1 - 4101121209.dds - Militia Talisman(Starter)
DXT1 - 2553354152.dds - Skull Talisman
DXT1 - 2571618469.dds - Krea Talisman
DXT1 - 2376030451.dds - Kelrick Talisman(Paper)

Original textures also updated with all those textures, unaltered.

Apparently the game has different textures for other players. Finding them is a nightmare because you have to actually load the game to load their textures, and you have to find them among hundreds.

I've tried to remove shoes, gloves, and armors from all the Sorceress costumes from the Creation menu. None of them worked.

Let me know if I made any mistakes with the references, the textures itself or if you want me to try anything else.

Download on the first page.

Enjoy!
Quick question. I'm about to buy the winged armor chest piece but i was wondering, can we alter that one to remove the wings if i get bored with it? I had planned to try using the old method of opening the dds file and just removing the feather texture but if that doesn't work i don't know if i wanna buy the winged or wingless. Feel like i would get annoyed with em after a while.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Quick question. I'm about to buy the winged armor chest piece but i was wondering, can we alter that one to remove the wings if i get bored with it? I had planned to try using the old method of opening the dds file and just removing the feather texture but if that doesn't work i don't know if i wanna buy the winged or wingless. Feel like i would get annoyed with em after a while.
Yes, that's exactly why I included the DXT5 - 3125651417.dds - Kibelius Wings in the Optional Textures file. You can buy the winged version, and if you get bored, just use the texture to remove it.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Yes, that's exactly why I included the DXT5 - 3125651417.dds - Kibelius Wings in the Optional Textures file. You can buy the winged version, and if you get bored, just use the texture to remove it.
Aw sweet cool. Thanks now i at least know what to buy, just need another five bucks lol. Damn surveys are being cheap though, keep giving me the boot.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

Enjoy!

Hmmm that is interesting. You could have friends help capture, like put on certain armors and go inside a house with you. Sadly most people probably only have a few armors.

It is nice that we can edit our armor separately though, so everyone does not look like our outfit clones.

Does anyone know if this applies to face textures too? Like if I edit my characters face will everyone have those edits? For example if I add a tattoo to the face texture ect.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hmmm that is interesting. You could have friends help capture, like put on certain armors and go inside a house with you. Sadly most people probably only have a few armors.

It is nice that we can edit our armor separately though, so everyone does not look like our outfit clones.

Does anyone know if this applies to face textures too? Like if I edit my characters face will everyone have those edits? For example if I add a tattoo to the face texture ect.
Actually, sometimes the game loads the same texture as yours, and sometimes it loads different textures for the other players. I think in crowded areas it has more chances to load the "other player" texture. They are the same size though, I don't know why they do this.

About the other armors, I don't know if that would do any good, basically all the armors in the game has no mesh whatsoever under the armor.
It would be good to find out the "other player" texture from the ones I've already discovered. For example, the "Kibelius Golden Straps" I can't find the texture file for the "other players" so when the game shows this texture, it still has this golden things, but not on your character

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Actually, sometimes the game loads the same texture as yours, and sometimes it loads different textures for the other players. I think in crowded areas it has more chances to load the "other player" texture. They are the same size though, I don't know why they do this.

About the other armors, I don't know if that would do any good, basically all the armors in the game has no mesh whatsoever under the armor.
It would be good to find out the "other player" texture from the ones I've already discovered. For example, the "Kibelius Golden Straps" I can't find the texture file for the "other players" so when the game shows this texture, it still has this golden things, but not on your character

This is just a hunch I've got after seeing this thing many times where other players appear to have different textures for the same armors... what if the game is simply using the lower res texture instead to save on resources?
I never got around to checking it because I had so many other modding projects.
I'm a bit bummed out with the whole thing at the moment to bother testing the theory, but feel free to run with it and see if I'm right.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
This is just a hunch I've got after seeing this thing many times where other players appear to have different textures for the same armors... what if the game is simply using the lower res texture instead to save on resources?
I never got around to checking it because I had so many other modding projects.
I'm a bit bummed out with the whole thing at the moment to bother testing the theory, but feel free to run with it and see if I'm right.
You're right, the game loads lower res textures for the other players:

DXT5 - 3958123004.dds - Kibelius Armor for us
3958123004.jpg

DXT5 - 3646553334.dds - Other People Kibelius Armor
3851164784.jpg

That makes sense now

zeroshane

Potential Patron
This worked - partly. I play a witch. In the Kibelius armor, It shows black accessories, and black panties. Did I do something wrong? I had to use the Resorep manual configuration - as the instructions on that post - because Resorep will not function on my system for some reason. (even after an OS change ) Additionally all the undwears turned black as well.

Last edited:

Kairi

Potential Patron
Will the Kibelius (Angel) Costume without the wings work too?
Yep. BlackFire mentioned something really cool in their first post that I missed the first time around; if you install these mods, you can actually preview how they will look in the shop with the armors. So you don't necessarily have to buy the costumes ahead of testing.

But to answer your question, yes.

truwar

Casual Client
got it working! thanks a lot for this!
Question though (maybe a noob question..) Is there a way to get the Kibelius armor but without underwears?
i tried to copy every textures into Resorep's modded folder without the Kibelius textures (3958123004.dds, 1181594064.dds, 848997520.dds , 714157550.dds, 3624360349.dds) in game my character doesn't have underwears..but no skins either (no nips and vagina).
I could install the "transparent Kibelius" mod from the other thread but i prefer the vanilla skin.
thanks

Kairi

Potential Patron
Question though (maybe a noob question..) Is there a way to get the Kibelius armor but without underwears?
i tried to copy every textures into Resorep's modded folder without the Kibelius textures (3958123004.dds, 1181594064.dds, 848997520.dds , 714157550.dds, 3624360349.dds) in game my character doesn't have underwears..but no skins either (no nips and vagina).
I could install the "transparent Kibelius" mod from the other thread but i prefer the vanilla skin.
thanks
Sure. So you want to only hide the underwear? Also, which class do you play?
1) Download and install nude skin.

I'll edit in the other steps once you mention which class you play (and also what underwear you're using -- even if it's default).

Edit: Use BlackFire's references list (in the original post) and find the class and underwear type you play. Then use their edited .dds files that correspond to your classes underwear and toss them into your modded folder along with the nude skin .dds files.

Last edited:

zeroshane

Potential Patron
I have the same issue - I play witch - when wearing that armor, i am topless but panties are on - Class is Witch.

truwar

Casual Client
Sure. So you want to only hide the underwear? Also, which class do you play?
1) Download and install nude skin.

I'll edit in the other steps once you mention which class you play (and also what underwear you're using -- even if it's default).

Edit: Use BlackFire's references list (in the original post) and find the class and underwear type you play. Then use their edited .dds files that correspond to your classes underwear and toss them into your modded folder along with the nude skin .dds files.
I mostly play my Valkyrie, if you could do that it would be awesome
for the underwear, default or Le vladian
thanks!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
thanks
I think you forgot to do the step:
- If you downloaded the Joku Nude Skins V5b, rename the file 1354249286.DDS to 242032935.DDS otherwise Sorceress and Witch will not have any nipples or vagina textures

zeroshane

Potential Patron
I have that - the nipples are working - but it forces the underwear to show - but is black? The Dress is gone - but it shows panties and the accessories.

truwar

Casual Client
Edit: I deleted my modded folder and redid everything from scratch
it works now. I must have done something wrong
Thanks to everyone that helped!

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
You're right, the game loads lower res textures for the other players:

That makes sense now

They must be compressed, no way other people's textures are that tiny.
Could you copy the higher res texture and rename it to overwrite other people's textures?
I notice this about a lot of things in this game, like other peoples hair is lighter and produces less shadow compared to your own character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.