Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Well I installed all the Kibelius invisible files and I still have feathers falling around me. Anyone know how to fix this? Or should I just buy the none wing Kibelius? I kinda wanted the wings in case I ever wanted to wear them with my panties and things.

The feathers falling around you is part of the animation that comes from wearing the costume, same as the outstretched arms pose.

ErdeKaiserR

Potential Patron
Why is my right hand gone? I added all the dds files from optional texture files except the wings. I am using Resorep 1.2 Alpha, Joku's V5c textures and Black Desert Nude Mod thats on this forum. Another question is there a way to remove Kibelius tailisman so it doesn't interfere with the wings?

Here is an image of the problem I am describing below:

Attachments

• 2016-04-15_43807646.JPG
    2016-04-15_43807646.JPG
    843.5 KB · Views: 781

zeroshane

Potential Patron
I had the same thing happen. And it is a problem with these files and/or the extraction method. Probably the extraction method. Try using a different extractor like 7zip or a newer WinRar version. I fixed it by deleting these and re using older ones from other threads like eyenight's Resorep Texture Package for Black Desert.

This thread is a good reference though for file names, so OP thank you for that at least.
I have tried these suggestion - my witch is nude aside from black panties, and the armor pieces of the dress. When I check the cash underwear - they are all black, so my character appears topless. Any other suggestions to fix this issue?

Jeany

Casual Client
does anyone have the files for the Witch standart white underwear to remove it?
thank you in advance! =)

zeroshane

Potential Patron
does anyone have the files for the Witch standart white underwear to remove it?
thank you in advance! =)
To remove the changes - you can move the contents of your Modded folder to an alternate location, or delete them.

TMiller

Potential Patron
I've tried this and eyenight's files and they work perfectly except for the sorceress. The tamer, valkyrie, and witch work fine, but I get what you see in the first image with the sorceress only. Also, does anyone know the corresponding file for the kibelius talisman in my second image?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 2016-04-15_32256309.JPG
    2016-04-15_32256309.JPG
    594.1 KB · Views: 540
  • 2016-04-15_32362148.JPG
    2016-04-15_32362148.JPG
    559.9 KB · Views: 498

zeroshane

Potential Patron
No matter what i do - most my characters are topless - but have black panties, and black accessories. It also makes all the underars black, instead of removing them.

eyenight

Content Creator
Will the 'riding' folder allow me to ride my horse naked? I feel like this one needs to use the PAZ method that got patched. can you confirm please?
If you read it properly, you will see that it need paz method. So?

I've tried this and eyenight's files and they work perfectly except for the sorceress. The tamer, valkyrie, and witch work fine, but I get what you see in the first image with the sorceress only. Also, does anyone know the corresponding file for the kibelius talisman in my second image?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
If you have the yellow dds from my pack, it should have fixed it, unless if they changed the name, or if they make a new different texture for sorceress. That's why I said "old files", because I'm playing in JP and it's still working, while they changed some on other versions. I have no way to update it because I can't play in NA/EU, so I hope someone who is playing there will upload the updated textures.

No matter what i do - most my characters are topless - but have black panties, and black accessories. It also makes all the underars black, instead of removing them.
Maybe it's from this mod, I'm not sure since I've never tried this mod. Try to delete this mod, then find textures from other mods like my old package and some default underwear from resorep thread, and maybe there are some other mods that will work.

scyonto

Potential Patron
I had this problem and it was ultimately due to me using an older version of resorep. The current version can use textures of different resolution (but similar aspect ratio) from the originals, and if you are using files left over from the earlier versions, you will get the funky black texture issue. Move your textures out of the resorep folder, delete the folder, download (or re-extract) the latest resorep and install it before moving your textures back in. Hopefully that will do it for you.

TMiller

Potential Patron
If you have the yellow dds from my pack, it should have fixed it, unless if they changed the name, or if they make a new different texture for sorceress. That's why I said "old files", because I'm playing in JP and it's still working, while they changed some on other versions. I have no way to update it because I can't play in NA/EU, so I hope someone who is playing there will upload the updated textures.
Thanks, this information was very helpful. I changed your yellow dds from 3880190159 to 2801411506 and it fixed my issues.

2903jb

Potential Patron
I had this problem and it was ultimately due to me using an older version of resorep. The current version can use textures of different resolution (but similar aspect ratio) from the originals, and if you are using files left over from the earlier versions, you will get the funky black texture issue. Move your textures out of the resorep folder, delete the folder, download (or re-extract) the latest resorep and install it before moving your textures back in. Hopefully that will do it for you.
I know, it wasn't me question but thank you!, this was the reason i got black textures, was using version 1.1 of resorep, after upgrading to 1.2 it worked like a charm

12345urbana

Potential Patron
Is there a way to make the Kibelius armor have the "cloths" just not the underwear? Thanks!

Last edited:

2903jb

Potential Patron
Another day, andother odd thing, when i use Le Vladian Underwear along with Kibelius armor, on anyone other than my tamer, there is a transparent Black texture on top of the skin texture where the Le Vladian Underwear was supposed to be, if i use the kibelius armor alone, it Works fine, complete nude textures, and if i use the Le Vladian Underwear without the kibelius armor, it also Works fine, completely nude, it's only the compination of the two, when i look at the reference textures on the main page i see that all Le Vladian Underwear has two layers of texture it seems, except for the normal one (the one not belonging to tamer or "other players") does it really not have 2 layers of texture, and in a dx1 and dx5, i don't know if that's the issue

LucyMae

Potential Patron
[Resolved, i think i added both 32bit and 64bit of Black Desert]
I'm having an issue where if i wear the Sileshi i get an invisible mesh issue, and if i wear the Le Vladian it becomes a silver like shadow is there a way to fix this and still keep the Gold accessories on the Kibelius with wings? The file ID's i am using are
22ebf38b16.jpg

5569bbc2b5.jpg

Joku Nude Mod V5b
1354249286.DDS , Renamed to 242032935.DDS
1477890455.dds
2432761501.dds
BDO NA Nude Mod files v1_2
4105190757.dds
3958123004.dds
3745358699.dds
2787458081.dds
2563959650.dds
1908706812.dds
1181594064.dds
1106116478.dds

Last edited:

2903jb

Potential Patron
[Resolved, i think i added both 32bit and 64bit of Black Desert]
I'm having an issue where if i wear the Sileshi i get an invisible mesh issue, and if i wear the Le Vladian it becomes a silver like shadow is there a way to fix this and still keep the Gold accessories on the Kibelius with wings? The file ID's i am using are
22ebf38b16.jpg

5569bbc2b5.jpg

Joku Nude Mod V5b
1354249286.DDS , Renamed to 242032935.DDS
1477890455.dds
2432761501.dds
BDO NA Nude Mod files v1_2
4105190757.dds
3958123004.dds
3745358699.dds
2787458081.dds
2563959650.dds
1908706812.dds
1181594064.dds
1106116478.dds
Having the exact same issue with the silvery underwear, did it solve it for you adding the 32bit exe file you said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.