Naduron

Content Creator
Wow i had no idea of this feature from Sony Entertainment
We have all the old consoles except the PlayStation 3 generation, always spending my money on PC instead :p
So now Sony did something that made my wanna cry happy man tears :p
Its 1 year old feature that lets you play ALL playstation 3 games on PC.
It was meant for playstation 4 at first cause it couldnt play playstation 3 games so they made a streaming service for playstation 4 so they could play all the games, but people asked if they could also add PC to the list so yeah they did and all the sony TV, smart TV, blue-ray and etc xD
Been using it for a week now if you are wondering why i have been inactive so is it cause i've have been busy playing all the 500+ Playstation 3 games xD

If you wanna do it also:
PlayStation™ Now - Streaming Game Service for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita
There is a 7-day try and the first month cost 9$, then after it costs 19$
everything is free during the 7-day try and then all games cost 10$
If you dont live in US or UK create a new account and choose that you live either in UK or US.
Then you need a PS3 or PS4 controller to connect to the PC, you get USB charger when you buy playstation, you use it to connect to the PC and your don easy and fast :)
Some people say that xbox/steam controller works also, dunno how tho :p

Me playing The PS3 game The Last of Us for free ^^
Fucking awesome game, easily worth it, The walking dead game but with awesome action/combat/gameplay, but holy shit my aim so fucking horrible, i have never played FPS games on consoles, i cant even hit a human 1m away with a gun haha xD
ps now.png ps now 01.png ps now 02.png

Attachments

• ps now 02.png
    ps now 02.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Naduron Naduron funny, DOA VR had a release of my birthday, its like they knew what to give me. (not that I own anything VR, but still)
Also I have never heard of this game Musou Stars but since Ayane is in it call me interested. lol

Naduron

Content Creator
Final Fantasy XV [PC] (Soon)
PC version will be moddable
from dev
“I’d like to release the game on PC as a technical attempt. I want to show PC users Final Fantasy XV running on high-end machines, and we personally would like to see it, too. Also, I would like to try developing on PC to pursue a unique way of playing with PC-exclusive features like making your own quests and enjoying the world using things like mods.”

Criminal Girls Invite Only [PC] (Released)
There are uncensored mods

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Atelier Firis: The Alchemist And The Mysterious Journey (PS4, Vita, PC Spring 2017)
Atelia series' debut on PC! I appreciate this series for the nice cute art style. The game focuses on an alchemist and her small group of friends. It is a mix of RPG and sim with time management. There is a bit of combat and a bit of crafting stuff. I recommend this series to everyone who enjoys JRPG games that also stray from strict FF style formula.
c2RcmG2.jpg

For Honor
The melee in this game is quite satisfying. Having play the beta I am a bit disappointed in it being peer to peer for multiplayer. This means host will generally have advantage and my internet is no good so it will be difficult for me... Plus I am only average at games at best haha.
Any ways. I looking forward to this game because it has vikings, knights and samurai. The developers also said they have female avatars of all classes. I've seen some executions and they look pretty good already. Not Mortal Kombat type guru but some decapitions and so on.

Fire Emblem: Heroes (Mobile, out now)

C2fXORaUoAEovwu.jpg

One of my favourite strategy rpg series has a mobile gatcha incarnation. This is not a standard FE game but a mobile spin off. This means you will play for cards of characters and level them up. It will likely have on going story with more heroes later. Use a stamina system with some kind of energy potion to replenish. You can buy these potions with cash or earn them in activities in game. You can spend money for chance to get a new hero. Standard mobile gatcha mechanics.

The combat will be fire emblem. Strategy with sword>axe>lance>sword and so on. The game has 3 arts for each hero at least. So you have standard, attack/victory and defeat. It looks really cool. I think later you can probably get same heroes in upgrade class. So you can get maybe Lord Lyn and then Blade Lord Lyn. But I got this using translate so it might not be too accurate on card release and types.

Fire Emblem Warriors/Musou (Nintendo Switch, no date yet?)
I love fire emblem and this is crossover game i wanted for many years. I need to name it here to show my hype even if I don't have a lot of info. There is a basic trailer on youtube but I won't link it here.

A new Shin Megami Tensei game! (Title is not official, Nintendo Switch)

It uses unreal engine. This series is fun. It is a little bit like pokemon in that you need to catch stronger demons to help battle. The catching demons is interesting because you pay attention to what they like and dislike and traits to try and convince them into a contract. The combat can be difficult at first but it is a fun dark fantasy rpg!

Third Person Action excitement!
Horizon Zero Dawn (Feb 28, PS4)
Open world exploration with female protagonist. The world looks unique and interesting with robotic dinosaur like beasts. Weapons look like a mix of primitive with alien/science technology.

Nioh (Feb 7, PS4)
opening

The developers who made Ninja Gaiden are behind this game and it is a little bit inspired by Dark Souls. It is in my opinion actually harder because it felt a lot faster paced from the demo. The game is different enough but I think it is very strong in its own way. Be warned this is still a very difficult action game. You die a lot trying to get better each time and learn from mistakes. It has a lot of loot and gear element which I am not really liking but the combat is good.

God of War (Dec 29 2017, PS4... Yeah, date is far away. expect change for delays or surprise maybe)
New God of War graphics look stunning. Kratos looks less barbarian and more manly somehow. Her reminds me of Geralt Rivia a bit. Gameplay looks like God of War and pretty fun.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild (March 3 on Nintendo Wii U, Switch)
Open world Zelda game. This zelda took many inspirations from the elderscrolls series (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Daggerfall etc). It looks absolutely amazing and I am probably going to get on Wii U first then later switch when I upgrade!

It is a Musou or Warriors style game! If you want to play as Ayane in a game of the same genre then you might check Orochi Warriors 3! The Orochi series is a spinoff that features many characters in a crossover game. This includes many from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors cast as well as some Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive characters.

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
It is a Musou or Warriors style game! If you want to play as Ayane in a game of the same genre then you might check Orochi Warriors 3! The Orochi series is a spinoff that features many characters in a crossover game. This includes many from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors cast as well as some Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive characters.

I know Ayane is in Orochi Warriors 3, and I have it on Xbox but have not got to a point I have unlocked her yet, but thanks for trying!

Interesting fact about the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive Characters, Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane have appeared or had their items/clothes as unlockables in the most other games/media of any of the cast. (at least officially, not counting Easter Eggs in gaming)

I really wish We'd get a PC port of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, and most of all Senran Kagura: Estival Versus.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
You forgot to wish for volleyball in your port wish list :D

Browsing for Musou Stars and I found that there is 1 character unrevealed still.
無双☆スターズ

Also the girls from Nights of Azure 2 is in the game as well :D

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Ys is a great series. I will buy this on pc. I was going to get ps4 version but pc is great news. Usually the girls are not very exciting though.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I like that they just add new class with xxx warrior. We can add infinite new classes this way! Maid Warrior? Sky Warrior? Teddy Bear Warrior? Beach Warrior? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.