ArcheAge [KR] - Dwarf Race

Loli Race for KR version

maxresdefault.jpg

Bless [KR] - Mystic Class

New Healer/Support class for Bless

bless-online-mystic.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hnnnggg! Dem DOAX3 screens. That game will be the death of me one day.

Another one for the Vita players.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni (Vita Oct 11th)
amAsbz9.jpg
Looks a bit like Senran Kagura
Trailer

Edit. I think I read that Mortal Kombat X is getting the Komplete Collection or something for PC. I might dig that up for here later. Haven't played an MK game since Trilogy. :D
Edit 2. I'm been sick with a cold and didn't realise tgs is happening.

Musou Stars(PS4, Vita, whispers of but no official word on PC)
TGS Trailer

I love musou games. so hype. (Musou Game = Warriors Game aka Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Pirates/Gundam/Hyrule Warriors.

This is a crossover game kind of like Orochi Warriors but this one at the moment features
Samurai Warriors
Dynasty Warriors
Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive
Atelier
Toukiden
We've had Ryu, Kasumi and I think Rachel in Orochi warriors 3 but I'm still glad they're in. Atelier is nice mix but I'm pretty hype for Toukiden inclusion. I seriously have an addiction for these games. It is such a relaxing grind to powerup your favourite characters.

Granblue Fantasy (2018)
I made a post about this on previous page and my hype was pretty big but it is now scheduled officially for 2018 so I think after this I won't post about it until it is closer... :(
TGS Trailer

Earth Defense Force 5 (2017)
EDF is an odd game. It is so much fun but it honestly looks kind of terrible and b-grade. The game is pretty silly and very arcadey. It almost looks like it dropped out of a time game from the PS2 era design wise but I think that is part of its charm. Fight hordes of giant alien bugs with friends.
Trailer

Summer Lesson (VR, 2016 Dec)
TGS Trailer... Educate me!

SaGa Scarlet Grace
No western release confirmation yet.
Saga Scarlet Grace - TGS 2016 Trailer

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Dual Universe [PC 2018]

dual-universe-mmosite.jpg

Found the best Sandbox ever.
It's a open world Sandbox, build your own vehicles, space ships, space stations, cities and can even sell your bluesprints to other that you built, PVP, trading and etc.

Kickstarter:
Dual Universe :: Civilization Building Sci-Fi MMORPG

Gal*Gun: Double Peace [PC 27 sep]

English PC release for Gal Gun

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation (PC Browsers via DMM)

It is a browser game so I'm uncertain on modding possibility. I think it'll function similar to nutaku games which would make it difficult to mod. Note that dmm sells hentai as well as all-age products, don't expect this to be adult out the gate. Just very very ecchi as per usual doa flavour.
Gatcha bikini! I'll see myself out.

Dragonball Xenoverse 2
New TGS Trailer

HYPE!!
Beta info
Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced an open and closed beta for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2! The closed beta, which only some lucky players will be able to participate in, will take place October 8, 2016 from 5 PM to October 10, 2016 4:59 PM Japanese Standard Time. In Japan, players will be able to get into the closed beta by invitation or by redeeming a special code from Shuiseha’s V-Jump magazine. No word on how American and European players will be able to get in the closed beta at this time.

As for the open beta, which will be available to everyone, it will take place from October 14, 2016 at 5 PM to October 16, 2019 at 4:59 PM Japanese Standard Time. All players will simply be able to go to the PlayStation Store and download it. During the open beta, the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 World Martial Arts Tournament will take place. Details will be announced later, but it will pit the top players against one another for the right to be called the best fighter! Those who participate in the open beta will also be able to earn a free bonus item once the full version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 launches.

Last edited:

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Earth Defense Force 5 (2017)
EDF is an odd game. It is so much fun but it honestly looks kind of terrible and b-grade. The game is pretty silly and very arcadey. It almost looks like it dropped out of a time game from the PS2 era design wise but I think that is part of its charm. Fight hordes of giant alien bugs with friends.

Aw shit... A new EDF? That's pretty fuckin' cool.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
DragonQuest Builders (PS4, PSV)
Demo is on PSN.
Think Minecraft but DragonQuest. This looks spectacular but I need it on PC with mod tools available.

I stumbled on this ^^

Honey Rose Underdog Fighter Extraordinaire (PC Sep 30)
iKxIEpl.gif

Don't need to say much I think. Wrestling and stuff. Animations look wonderfull to me. Can't wait to try it.

There is a demo... But we can skip that because the game is free and uses a pay what you like model. Means you get, try and determine if you think you should pay. Game is on steam.
Life Sim, VN, Beat em Up
The Underdog Fighter Extraordinaire – Welcome to a world of masked fighting, overbearing teachers and steadfast friends!

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
A little late, it has actually released already but

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (3 Oct, 2016)
It is a neptunia hack and slash style action game. Currently it is on steam with a new release sale, check it out.
Save 40% on MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies on Steam

Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (PC, 30th Sept)
There is a free demo to try out on steam. It plays a bit like an RPG but with moba controls (LoL, DoTA) for combat. You can pause it to make decisions though. The art style and animations are pretty nice looking.

Aragami (PS4, PC October 4th)
A stealth ninja game inspired by Mark of The Ninja, Tenchu and a few other games. Pretty neat and worth checking if this is your sort of thing.
Official Site: Home
Trailer:

Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online (Nothing yet, just some news)
Some screens popped up but I had trouble grabbing and linking them so I'll post about this at a later date with more info. For now we know it is just a spin off game where the Nepneps are playing an online game called 4 Goddesses Online. The game is running on Unreal Engine which is a change from all the others. Expect it to feel different though not sure better or worse yet (I am kind of excited)

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash (PS4)
Just announced. A spinoff shooter style game. The girls are playing with water guns at the beach.
Announced at gematsu with pics in the link, beautful sun shine.
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash announced for PS4 [Update: over 30 characters, PlayStation VR support] - Gematsu

No western announcement or date for it yet. Hopefully announced soon. I need more Kat in my life.

Naduron

Content Creator
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

Released: Keijo!

New Posing Feature

and other new:

Upcoming Costumes:
DOAX3-1.jpg
DOAX3-3.jpg
DOAX3-4.jpg
DOAX3-7.jpg
DOAX3-6.jpg

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round’s

Halloween DLC
DOA5-8.jpg

DOA5-7.jpg

DOA5-3.jpg

Naduron

Content Creator
Relevation - ENG [Released/OBT in OCT]

Just a headup about the upcoming game, it is currently in CBT and soon OBT in Oct

20160607035238a0efef3hdjeubqzd.jpg

20160607035217a0efef351605wqbr.jpg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic – Knights of the Eternal Throne

Trailer for the Part 2 of the KotET Expension

Dimension Neptune
- Goes Unreal Engine 4!!

The new Neptune game will use the new Unreal Engine 4!
(Pictures were taken with a iphone)
Neptunia-Four-Goddess-1.jpg

Neptunia-Four-Goddess-4.jpg

Neptunia-Four-Goddess-10.jpg
Neptunia-Four-Goddess-12.jpg

Neptunia-Four-Goddess-15.jpg

School Girl Zombie Hunter [PS4 on January 17th.]

SchoolGirlZombieHunter-1.jpg

SchoolGirlZombieHunter-11.jpg

SchoolGirlZombieHunter-36.jpg

SchoolGirlZombieHunter-37.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
You managed to grab Neptune pics. Thanks, I tried but fail.

That zombie game looks like it has some decent models. Zombies kind of bore me though. And PS4 only :( Hopefully we get a late PC release.

That wet Marie posing. O_O' /sweat drops

Naduron

Content Creator
You managed to grab Neptune pics. Thanks, I tried but fail.
got the pictures from dualshock, same site that i get the latest doa news and some of the other new JP/KR games
hopefully they will release official pictures soon instead :)

That zombie game looks like it has some decent models. Zombies kind of bore me though. And PS4 only :( Hopefully we get a late PC release.
i would have liked it more if they were sexy underwears instead :p

That wet Marie posing. O_O' /sweat drops
:wink:

Naduron

Content Creator
Icarus Online [JP] Shiring + English Patch

JP publisher just released the new Shiring Class.
It's easy to create an account on the JP version, the only problem is the JP catcha to complete the creation of the account.

You need JP VPN to play the game client.

There is also a english patch for korean and Japan version, i haven't tried it yet so dunno how good it is.
Project Icarus English Patch | Facebook

Screenshots:
ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (19-43-23).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-10-48).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (19-45-47).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (19-46-06).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-13-28).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-13-39).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-16-16).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-16-41).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-16-46).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-22-42).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-32-07).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-33-40).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-37-58).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-38-31).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-38-39).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-39-06).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-39-16).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-39-25).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-39-32).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-39-45).jpg ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-40-32).jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-30-46).jpg
    ScreenShot 2016-10-12 (20-30-46).jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 151

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (PC, December 9 2016, PS4 as well but didn't check date >_>)
This is a 2D cross-over fighting game. Featuring characters from a variety of franchises including
Super Sonico (from Super Sonico), Megurine Luka (Vocaloid with superior voice to Miku, yeah fite me), Homura (our lovely babe from Senran Kagura), Heart (main character from Arcana Hearts, which is another 2D heroine fighter by the same developers).

Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- (PC release December 16 2016)
This is an update of GGXrd Sign. It contains more characters and some balance changes.

Some of the extra characters Johnny, Jam and Dizzy (unlockable or DLC). There are a bunch of new characters I'm not too familiar with as well.

Red Haze (PC, Dec 17 2016)
Looks like an RPG Maker game but it has the tags of sexual content, nudity and... gore. The trailer doesn't reveal much other than running around and avoiding a dangerous looking character. Might be trash. Might be worth looking into. Not linking to trailer, check steam or youtube for it.

Nights of Azure 2 (PS4 2017?)
Remember a while back there was an action JRPG starring a set of heroines who are also romantically together? Well it looks like it got a sequel. I haven't even opened my copy of the first game from its case yet. Not enouhg time in the days.

Musou Stars (??)
Koei Tecmo's Omega Force division is pretty much always working on these Musou/Warriors games. I love them, they are relaxing and easy to get into. This one is a bit more like Warriors Orochi series, this will take characters from a variety of games including Toukiden, Dead or Alive and likely the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games as well.

Criminal Girls Invite Only (Jan 17 2017)
7 girls are criminals you need to teach them and help them become upstanding citizen in this cute anime RPG.

Disgaea 2 (PC release, Jan 31)
This is a pretty old game but a port to PC is very welcome for me. I don't really want to go into details tho cause there is plenty of info out there already being a port. Know what I mean dood?

Expeditions Vikings (PC 2017)
I was going to leave it at Disgaea 2 but it reminded me of this game. This is another SRPG but it uses 3D models and a hex grid rather than square tiles like Disgaea. It is from the same devs that did Expeditions Conquistador which is an excellent SRPG. If you enjoy the genre I highly recommend Conquistador, it is cheap now too and in my opinion one of the best unique SRPGs on PC. The writing and gameplay is in my opinion above others such as Blackguards but the story and gameplay doesn't have the same impact nor urgency as say... Banner Saga. One of my favs so much excitement for vikings.

Any ways. That is all from me for now. It has been pretty quiet here, a month since the last post. There are still a lot of games that I kind of want to talk about but too much to cover and not sure if I'm just boring people here. I also don't want to just go into the big games like Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite which is all over media but feel free to do so if this is what excites you.

Now back to waiting for Naduron's next post on MMO goodness and maybe some DOAX3 goodness.

Naduron

Content Creator
Forgot to post :p

The Last of Us 2 (in Dev)
SCREEN_TLOU2_Teaser_06_1480799649-ds1-200x115-fill.png

The Crew
- New Cop Exp (Released)

Star Wars - The Story Continuous. (Released)

Tera [EN] - Raid (Released)

Archage [EN]- New Exp (10 dec)
2 new Races and new zones
images
01.jpg 12v12.png art-of-new-races.png

Moonlight Blade Online {KR] - New loli Char
images

Lineage 2 [KR] (Phone) - Revolution
l2r-pre.jpg 9-1.jpg 12-1.jpg

Astellia [KR]
20161121034736a0ekilapj0qwiw49.jpg astellia1640.jpg astelia_full_03.jpg astelia_full_01.jpg

Cyber Dimension Neptune
c13_img.jpg c14_img.jpg c15_img.jpg c16_img.jpg cg_21.jpg cg_22.jpg cg_23.jpg

NIght of Azure 2

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune [PS4]
They have fixed the gameplay, it is far better now :)
sadly only for ps4 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.