Naduron

Content Creator
Lineage 2 - Revolution [Released] (Iphone)

Sengoku Providence at Nutaku been released (Hentai)
http://www.nutaku.net/games/sengoku-providence/play/
maxresdefault.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hmm, Sengoku Providence's art looks great. I might jump back into Nutaku's game for a bit in my spare time. Do you have a code I can use Naduron? Generally these types of games have an invite system where both gets some freebies.

Koei Tecmo's Live Stream of their Upcoming Games in 2017

Started! ----and finished!

[strikethrough]I am really excited for this stream. I don't know what to expect. DOA6? DOAX3 Pro VR update? Dynasty Warriors 9? More stuff on Nioh? [/strikethrough]Koei Tecmo's games are like my comfort food in video games. I don't know when it happened but they have very quickly become one of my favourite developers despite continuous bad ports on PC. Funnily enough PC versions are often still best versions. See DOA5 and the wonderful mods.

Musou Stars trailer

Dynasty Warriors 9
It is going to be Open World!

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
DOA - Christmas Costume Biscuits

Bonus :3

not gona keep playing Sengoku Providence, all the girls has insane huge breasts, There is only one girl has tiny breast and she still have larger breast then Marie Rose and the rest has F-G-H, so not my taste :)

Naduron

Content Creator
Tera - New Class
Lunar Dancer, only for Castanic
It uses a Glaive
dHIj7ZO.png

Atelier Firis PC Release 10 march

atelierfiris_plachta.jpg

Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas
Launch Today

Nier: Automata’s
Coming for PC, unknown date
NieR-2.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I've done that before!

More info on Musou Stars. Honoka, Marie and one of the crossover characters in DOAX3 have been announced. :P

Rance VI (English, Uncensored version, PC Dec 23)
You can buy it at manga gamer.
This is Hentai Game and a fairly popular series. The series even has a h anime adaptation. I'll repost this pic from mg site. I haven't played this one but some of the other ones aren't bad! Sengoku Rance is also quite good but it is a SRPG insteda of be a standard RPG genre
8Zt5YPU.jpg

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Gravity Daze 2, also known as Gravity Rush 2 (PS4 2017)

Gravity Daze The Animation Overture
CGI animation of events between GD and GD2. :grin:
Part A and B. <3

Kat is too cute.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops:
The video is in Gravity Daze language. Turn on subs!
gravityf9ses.gif

Edit. Oh yeah, there is a demo for the game out on ps shop.

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
xD
They must make more animations :3

Also

Kamihime Project

Kamihime PROJECT R - Action-Adventure Game | Nutaku

The amount of Loli/Boobs ratios is insane balanced on this one, around 30-40% of the girls are loli
Finaly a H-game that doesnt have 2-3 loli and 9999 huge boobs xD
And they also wear sexy clothing, so many games on Nutaku where they are just wearing clohting that nuns would wear.
like seriously it is called Hentai game for a reason and then look at MILLENNIUM WAR AIGIS, SENGOKU PROVIDENCE and all other games. Like what?!?! is this a family friendly game? xD realy i have never seen such turn off clothings in a hentai game in my entire life xD

Here is some sexy and cute girls from the origina version

Loli
ThunderbirdCard.jpg ScyllaCard.jpg OrpheusCard.jpg ChronosCard.jpg CybelePic.jpg BehemothCard.jpg BabyDragonPic.jpg BoreasCard.jpg

Boobs
DisastreLightPic.jpg DisastreWaterPic.jpg GaiaPic.jpg GargoyleCard.jpg CetusCard.jpg NekhbetCard.jpg NergalCard.jpg UndineCard.jpg

Was gona upload more girls but for some stupid reason so cant i download 80% of the pictures, they all go corrupt..
so here are the site with the most girls i found so far
Characters

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Man there are too many games to play. I still have Nights of Azure, the first game in its wrapper.:frown:
And I just bought Black Desert while it was on xmas sale. :mad: I have no self control and no time!

I enjoy the Nier Automata demo a lot. 2B is kind of cute but there is only one true 2B in my heart.
PMgDLrJ.jpg

This is a pencil. Get a real name girl! :mad:

Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone (Western Release! PS4, 2017)
This is coming to the west at last. It comes with 300+ songs, 300+ costumes

Tales of Berseria (Western release PS4, PC Jan 24, not sure on xb1)

ToZestiria wasn't great but from what I read of different impressions and reviews this game is better than Zestiria in every way. The main character looks pretty bad ass too so that is a bonus for me.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Injustice 2 (May 16 2017)
From twitter.
q72AF0z.jpg
Everyone who likes to see superheroes getting roughed up keep an eye out on this day!
Here is some supergirl gameplay for those who missed it. Harley and a few others are announced too.

Gravity Daze 2
New footage. Multiplayer (race other people's ghosts).

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Musou Stars
has 3 loli now :)
would easily play the furrball cause she is so OP :p

and marie rose but not vids atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.