C63fryOV4AIRQLC.jpg

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier – Episode 3 [March 28, 2017]

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Bayonetta PC, steam 10 April
Sega countdown page
Coming Soon
Sega too released 8bit bayonetta free game on steam for tease.
For those who don't know what this is the game is action where you play as sexy witch and kill angels.
Her power is control of hair which she use to make clothes. Sometime she use hair to summon demon which means less hair on body :tongue::tongue:
Very provocative (I think this correct word?)
tumblr_inline_na0kl8TpNQ1sipt6u.gif

Game plays very good.

Also exist anime that you can watch. I only play games so I don't know if anime is good or no.
de0.gif

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Bayonetta PC, steam 10 April
Sega countdown page
Coming Soon
Sega too released 8bit bayonetta free game on steam for tease.
For those who don't know what this is the game is action where you play as sexy witch and kill angels.
Her power is control of hair which she use to make clothes. Sometime she use hair to summon demon which means less hair on body :tongue::tongue:
Very provocative (I think this correct word?)

Game plays very good.

Also exist anime that you can watch. I only play games so I don't know if anime is good or no.

Actually her body Model is already barbie-doll nude, so if we could texture swap with one that had "details" and then swap the hair flow with a transparent texture... oh the possibilities!

Honestly even without the sexuality, its a solid game series and I'm excited for it to get released on more platforms.

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Walking Dead: ANF Episode 4 [25 April]
What the Fuck?!! ep 3 took 3-4 month to release and now its just 1 month for ep 4
They are gona release trailers on 21 april

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Azera is very interesting, I like the concepts they are going for but I worry how it will be done, could easily turn into a pay-to-win, start lagging with the huge monster on... mech? battle, or have horrible UI issues.

Lets hope it gets enough play-testing and they listen to the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.