[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (1 Viewer)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I'm trying to get the catwoman and Harley nude mods to work. I've got Java installed and visual basic c++. Resorep v1.7.0. I've added the batman Arkham knight .exe file as 64bit and selected the folder where the modded files are located. But when I load the game nothing happens. The game itself works perfectly fine, but no nude catwoman or Harley. Any ideas?
Do you have you texture settings set to highest possible in game's graphics settings?
can someone tell me how can I make mods with RESOREP,because I want to change some colors on a skin in Arkham Knight
Please read the mod creators part in the readme.txt file or in the first post of this topic. If you have any questions left ask here and I'll try to help.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi. Yes I have the texture settings on the highest. Could you please tell me what settings I should be using?
That's correct. You should use the highest settings. Could you please post a screenshot of your game folder (with exe file) with visible file sizes?

Jim9876

Potential Patron
Sure. here it is.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 206

Vpzneox

Potential Patron
Just to add a little input , when I tried to hook up the Lego marvel Superheroes 2, the game starts launching and then closes down. No idea why, all DLLs for Resorep are present there.

Jim9876

Potential Patron
There are no files there that should be present after adding the game to Resorep. So mods will not work.

Hi Ray. Thanks very much for helping me out. Could you please tell me what files are missing as I do not know now what else I'm supposed to do. I've done the exact same thing that I did with Rise of the Tomb Raider which worked perfectly fine first time round. I've attached another screenshot of resorep and my mod file dir. Cheers!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 145

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi Ray. Thanks very much for helping me out. Could you please tell me what files are missing as I do not know now what else I'm supposed to do. I've done the exact same thing that I did with Rise of the Tomb Raider which worked perfectly fine first time round. I've attached another screenshot of resorep and my mod file dir. Cheers!
Actually all files are missing. You may try to remove the game from Resorep UI and then add it again. If d3d11.dll and ori_d3d11.dll files won't appear - send me the ui.log file contents please (it's in My Documents/Resorep folder).
Just to add a little input , when I tried to hook up the Lego marvel Superheroes 2, the game starts launching and then closes down. No idea why, all DLLs for Resorep are present there.
:frown: All hopes for the next version.

Jim9876

Potential Patron
Actually all files are missing. You may try to remove the game from Resorep UI and then add it again. If d3d11.dll and ori_d3d11.dll files won't appear - send me the ui.log file contents please (it's in My Documents/Resorep folder).

Hi. The files are there now. But they don't seem to be working. Any suggestions? I can't upload the ui.log file as it says file extension not allowed to upload.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Batman  Arkham Knight Screenshot 2017.11.25 - 16.12.36.43.png
    Batman Arkham Knight Screenshot 2017.11.25 - 16.12.36.43.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 208

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi. The files are there now. But they don't seem to be working. Any suggestions? I can't upload the ui.log file as it says file extension not allowed to upload.
ui.log is not necessary anymore because now the game looks like correctly added. I see that you changed the modded folder path. Have you also moved modded textures there?

veironn

Casual Client
I need volunteers for version 2.0.0 testing. It's attached to this post.

How to update:
- Unpack somewhere
- Launch the new version
- Unhook (remove from Resorep) all hooked games
- Hook (add to Resorep) all previously hooked games

New features:
1) Should now support more games (the ones with "1.dds" issue)
2) If mod creator mode is enabled in settings you can press the "Pause" key on your keyboard in game to enter texture selection mode. Controls:
Pause - exit texture selection mode
Numpad plus - narrow selection (select only half of currently selected textures)
Numpad multiply - widen selection (select all textures that were selected before narrowing selection)
Numpad divide - shift selection range to the left (to textures with lower numbers)
Numpad minus - shift selection range to the right (to textures with higher numbers)
Numpad zero - create hashes.log file in the game folder which contains number of currently selected textures (if you have no write rights for game folder, the game may crash)

IMPORTATNT NOTE - it's an alpha version and may contain bugs, crashes, memory leaks or may not work at all.

Please report all issues.

how i can test the vers 2.0.0 ?
I want to test it with narcosis ( it have the 1.dds prob with the 1.7.0 vers)

Last edited:

Jim9876

Potential Patron
ui.log is not necessary anymore because now the game looks like correctly added. I see that you changed the modded folder path. Have you also moved modded textures there?

Yes. I've put all the modded files in that folder. I've put both catwomen and harley quinn in the same folder. Hoping that it was okay to do that.

xnjguy

Potential Patron
Yes. I've put all the modded files in that folder. I've put both catwomen and harley quinn in the same folder. Hoping that it was okay to do that.

I am not sure if this will work/help for Batman or not but thought i would mention it. I am playing Rise of the Tomb Raider right now and if i set the texture quality to high the texture mod i am using does not work but if i set the texture quality to medium than the texture mod works perfect. So maybe try adjusting the texture quality if you can to see if they work.

Seurot

Potential Patron
Not sure what's happening. Verified I am using the current Visual Studio and JRE, english language set in region. I still receive the following whenever I launch the program.
DlZZOr0
Running Windows 10 x64.

Attachments

• resorep error.png
    resorep error.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 145

Seurot

Potential Patron
Not sure what's happening. Verified I am using the current Visual Studio and JRE, english language set in region. I still receive the following whenever I launch the program.
DlZZOr0
Running Windows 10 x64.
Nevermind, found the issue myself. Specifically Windows 10 Creators Update removed the Arial Regular font from the OS. Had to locate and download it manually.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
how i can test the vers 2.0.0 ?
I want to test it with narcosis ( it have the 1.dds prob with the 1.7.0 vers)
I have attached it. But it will probably crash your game. If so could you please send me a *.dmp file after crash (if present in game folder or game saves folder).
That's okay as long as files have different names.
Nevermind, found the issue myself. Specifically Windows 10 Creators Update removed the Arial Regular font from the OS. Had to locate and download it manually.
:smile:

Attachments

Resorep 2.0.0.ALPHA.1 US.7z
9 MB · Views: 364

veironn

Casual Client
Good work Ray ,the 1.dds problem seems deleted now .

At the moment no crashes and textures are extracted correctly ( tested with narcosis only )
I guess shadow of mordor are moddable now ;) ( will test too)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Good work Ray ,the 1.dds problem seems deleted now .

At the moment no crashes and textures are extracted correctly ( tested with narcosis only )
I guess shadow of mordor are moddable now ;) ( will test too)
Wow 0_0 no crashes?! Sounds good!

Vpzneox

Potential Patron
tested the alpha version with both Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War.
SoM crashes as soon as PLAY in Steam is Pressed.
SoW simply launches, but nothing happens- no textures are saved, no DDS files are created, nothing appears when I press Pause and Numpad controls.......
BUT when I clicked the NUM 0 Button- it generated follwoing in the file (replaced folder Paths with ***s) :

version=1.7.0
modded_textures_folder=************\SoW Modded
mod_creator_mode_enabled=true
dll_log_enabled=false
dll_log_file=************\resorepDll.log
save_textures=true
original_textures_folder=************\SoW Original
application_to_hook=E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ShadowOfWar\x64\ShadowOfWar.exe|BIT64

Ray Wing

Content Creator
tested the alpha version with both Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War.
SoM crashes as soon as PLAY in Steam is Pressed.
SoW simply launches, but nothing happens- no textures are saved, no DDS files are created, nothing appears when I press Pause and Numpad controls.......
BUT when I clicked the NUM 0 Button- it generated follwoing in the file (replaced folder Paths with ***s) :

version=1.7.0
modded_textures_folder=************\SoW Modded
mod_creator_mode_enabled=true
dll_log_enabled=false
dll_log_file=************\resorepDll.log
save_textures=true
original_textures_folder=************\SoW Original
application_to_hook=E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ShadowOfWar\x64\ShadowOfWar.exe|BIT64
Actually that's really cool because SoM crashes for me too. And now I can debug and fix it :) Thank you for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.