[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (10 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Okay... So I added the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
Installed Java Windows 64
Run resorep.jar and set up the .exe
Put the Superman mod into the folder directed to by resorep.
When I start the game... no superman. :(

I am obviously missing something... what it is, I am unsure.

AK1
AK2

If you need more detailed images.. please let me know.
You must unpack that archives with mods into modded folder.

vitherenegade

Vivacious Visitor
No matter what the game I keep getting NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll what the hell am i doing wrong been at this hours trying to do it even watching youtube tutorials but none helped same error please help me </3 :'(

SoDaR95

Potential Patron
No matter what the game I keep getting NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll what the hell am i doing wrong been at this hours trying to do it even watching youtube tutorials but none helped same error please help me </3 :'(
Can you make a movie like all you do? because i think you're doing something wrong

vitherenegade

Vivacious Visitor
Can you make a movie like all you do? because i think you're doing something wrong
I can but i think i explained it perfectly in pm, if this was an exe it would be easier perhaps like the old Texmod type of way, i can't even run this .jar in admin mode, i reinstalled the game to a new drive and still saying read only even when unticked and set to none and applied it resets to read only but i can move any file without admin rights from the same folder so it's very frustrating

Attachments

• aa.png
    aa.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 186

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I can but i think i explained it perfectly in pm, if this was an exe it would be easier perhaps like the old Texmod type of way, i can't even run this .jar in admin mode, i reinstalled the game to a new drive and still saying read only even when unticked and set to none and applied it resets to read only but i can move any file without admin rights from the same folder so it's very frustrating
Please try to unpack Resorep archive with all its files into some folder on other drive. And run it from there. It looks that it has problems accessing its own folder, not a game folder.

vitherenegade

Vivacious Visitor
Update, after hours and hours i smashed alot of buttons and alot of functions i got it working???? i don't know how or what i did but it works now and that's the main thing im a texture editor so i really look forward to messing around with this lets just hope it stays working lol, seriously have no idea what i did but it works yay me♥♥

FOUND OUT THIS MOD IS HUGELY NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RESHADE!!

This is what was stopping me from working it everytime it has major errors where reshade would overight this tool and push its codes aside so after 5 reinstalls and tutorials on textures im proud to say im working it now lol but without reshade can you fix this @Ray_Wing

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Update, after hours and hours i smashed alot of buttons and alot of functions i got it working???? i don't know how or what i did but it works now and that's the main thing im a texture editor so i really look forward to messing around with this lets just hope it stays working lol, seriously have no idea what i did but it works yay me♥♥

FOUND OUT THIS MOD IS HUGELY NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RESHADE!!

This is what was stopping me from working it everytime it has major errors where reshade would overight this tool and push its codes aside so after 5 reinstalls and tutorials on textures im proud to say im working it now lol but without reshade can you fix this @Ray_Wing
I'm aware of that issue. Will include into readme for the next version. Unfortunately the development is currently paused. Can't tell when I will be able to look into compatibility with Reshade.

hecumarine

Potential Patron
If you are searching to mod shay clothes or the ship
Capture all textures when the game starts loading
Open the biggest size textures in DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_TYPELESS with photoshop ( I installed the .dds plugin )
Find your file , edit and save as the .dds BC1(normal)

It works for me ;)

3.png
Okay but how do I know which texture is related to Shay ? The files save randomly, so how do I know which to open in order to locate the correct one ? So many folders with so many files, I'm lost.

hecumarine

Potential Patron
I now know what you meant thank you. I just open all the textures with the biggest size and they work indeed. One question though. Is there any other program that can open these .dds ? Paint.net have built in dds plugin but it failed to open the textures. I can't use photoshop becausee I'm only using 7 day trial version so after that I will be unable to open textures.

Oh one more thing. If I want to change some other characters than main (Shay in this case), then do I have to guess which texture belongs to which character ?

Last edited by a moderator:

vitherenegade

Vivacious Visitor
(Warning 18's) Hey guys just thought id show my progress the past day or so, iv done every outfit Laura now looks busty in all outfits and in see through vests and tight shirts, my hope is is to work on bottoms for now but it's proving quite hard to know exactly where everything is lol so currently trying to get it spot on and realistic is the key ;) let me know what you guys think? also laura's face texture is changed to make her look more tired and cold with the amount of stuff she does i thought this would be a realistic touch♥

Attachments

• a2.png
    a2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 336
  • a3.png
    a3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 288
  • aa.png
    aa.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 315

BoobsLover

Casual Client
(Warning 18's) Hey guys just thought id show my progress the past day or so, iv done every outfit Laura now looks busty in all outfits and in see through vests and tight shirts, my hope is is to work on bottoms for now but it's proving quite hard to know exactly where everything is lol so currently trying to get it spot on and realistic is the key ;) let me know what you guys think? also laura's face texture is changed to make her look more tired and cold with the amount of stuff she does i thought this would be a realistic touch♥

Sweet!
Nice work so far. Increasing size of bust and change Lara face in this game is amazing.
Create a new thread on Adult Mods sub forum and you will get many opinions about your mod. Here is about Resorep.
Any mods For ROTR are very welcome

veironn

Casual Client
I now know what you meant thank you. I just open all the textures with the biggest size and they work indeed. One question though. Is there any other program that can open these .dds ? Paint.net have built in dds plugin but it failed to open the textures. I can't use photoshop becausee I'm only using 7 day trial version so after that I will be unable to open textures.

Oh one more thing. If I want to change some other characters than main (Shay in this case), then do I have to guess which texture belongs to which character ?

Gimp can open .dds file with the correct plugin installed too ( free tool)
But i recomend to download a portable free photoshop and install the plugin ( can open around 100 .dds files in dds in 10 secs )

If you want mod a character texture you have to gues what texture you are looking for , but usually important game textures have big size ;)

SoDaR95

Potential Patron

Amazing job !! But since you changed your uniform, can you give me the name of the DDS file to dress the first one on the left?

Attachments

• 617496223_preview_20ytr1.jpg
    617496223_preview_20ytr1.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 188

Senior Blueman

Potential Patron
Hoo boy, for the last few days I've been trying to work this out.

Trying to install some skins for Arkham Knight but whenever I try to hook the game it gives me an error saying "NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll"

Am I an idiot? I know that the file is in the download, am I supposed to move it somewhere?

SoDaR95

Potential Patron

Trying to install some skins for Arkham Knight but whenever I try to hook the game it gives me an error saying "NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll"

Am I an idiot? I know that the file is in the download, am I supposed to move it somewhere?

You use Reshade or sweetfx ?? delate this its no compatible witch resorep.

Ray Wing

Content Creator

You have 2 possible solutions, pick one:
1) Extract all Resorep files to some other folder and launch from there if did not help reinstall the game to some other folder not in program files.
2) Use manual installation method from the first post.

Senior Blueman

Potential Patron
You have 2 possible solutions, pick one:
1) Extract all Resorep files to some other folder and launch from there if did not help reinstall the game to some other folder not in program files.
2) Use manual installation method from the first post.
You use Reshade or sweetfx ?? delate this its no compatible witch resorep.
Thanks for the quick replies. ^_^

I have no idea what Reshade or sweetfx are so I'm gonna assume I don't have it?

Had my Resorep files on my C: drive but the game was on my D: drive. Moved Resorep onto its own folder on the D: drive, still no dice. The game is in a dedicated folder for my steam games that is NOT program files so I don't think it's that.

Gave the manual install a try, must've messed it up or something since the game would crash on launch.

Gonna give a manual install another try but I don't know. :/

Edit: Got the manual install working, thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• v2hj

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.