[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (5 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Upd: thanks for testing, will investigate.
I need volunteers for version 2.0.0 testing. It's attached to this post.

How to update:
- Unpack somewhere
- Launch the new version
- Unhook (remove from Resorep) all hooked games
- Hook (add to Resorep) all previously hooked games

New features:
1) Should now support more games (the ones with "1.dds" issue)
2) If mod creator mode is enabled in settings you can press the "Pause" key on your keyboard in game to enter texture selection mode. Controls:
Pause - exit texture selection mode
Numpad plus - narrow selection (select only half of currently selected textures)
Numpad multiply - widen selection (select all textures that were selected before narrowing selection)
Numpad divide - shift selection range to the left (to textures with lower numbers)
Numpad minus - shift selection range to the right (to textures with higher numbers)
Numpad zero - create hashes.log file in the game folder which contains number of currently selected textures (if you have no write rights for game folder, the game may crash)

IMPORTATNT NOTE - it's an alpha version and may contain bugs, crashes, memory leaks or may not work at all.

Please report all issues.

Last edited:

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
I need volunteers for version 2.0.0 testing. It's attached to this post.

How to update:
- Unpack somewhere
- Launch the new version
- Unhook (remove from Resorep) all hooked games
- Hook (add to Resorep) all previously hooked games

New features:
1) Should now support more games (the ones with "1.dds" issue)
2) If mod creator mode is enabled in settings you can press the "Pause" key on your keyboard in game to enter texture selection mode. Controls:
Pause - exit texture selection mode
Numpad plus - narrow selection (select only half of currently selected textures)
Numpad multiply - widen selection (select all textures that were selected before narrowing selection)
Numpad divide - shift selection range to the left (to textures with lower numbers)
Numpad minus - shift selection range to the right (to textures with higher numbers)
Numpad zero - create hashes.log file in the game folder which contains number of currently selected textures (if you have no write rights for game folder, the game may crash)

IMPORTATNT NOTE - it's an alpha version and may contain bugs, crashes, memory leaks or may not work at all.

Please report all issues.
Testing it now, will report my findings to the usual place. :)

Edit: the Arkham series, Shadow of Mordor and Red Faction Guerrilla now just crash on startup and some games just don't extract anything. (FEAR 3, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Alien Vs Predator.) I'm installing Deus Ex Mankind Divided and will test that shortly.

Last edited:

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Deus Ex crashed too, also if you turn off creator mode the games will start and not crash but the texture mods no longer work.

veironn

Casual Client
Add ac syndicate to compatible games list
I tested with the resorep 1.07 vers and the latest version of the game and it works

PtB8W13.jpg

I gues ac unity and the two watch dogs works too , but didnt test at the moment

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Add ac syndicate to compatible games list
I tested with the resorep 1.07 vers and the latest version of the game and it works
I gues ac unity and the two watch dogs works too , but didnt test at the moment

Tested Watch Dogs, does not work. Have not tested Unity though. I'll add Syndicate to the list. Thanks for reporting :)

S

sushiyogurt

I'm using resorep to mod nier, and it work like a charm. but is the change permanent. I even went so far as to delete the whole thing but I'm still stuck with naked 2B. some help pls?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I'm using resorep to mod nier, and it work like a charm. but is the change permanent. I even went so far as to delete the whole thing but I'm still stuck with naked 2B. some help pls?
Remove all applications from hooked application list in Resorep UI if you can.
Perform a file search on a game folder. Find and delete all instances of the following files (only inside the game folder or any subfolders, not system-wide!):
game_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll
d3d11.dll
dllsettings.ini

hecumarine

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, haven't visited the forum for quite a while but I thought I would check the progress with Resorep development. I'm having a great time with this tool. I'm modding AC Rogue like crazy and I've already released a mini mod for it on moddb. A question If I may, does anyone know if the new version was released ? I've read some earlier posts in which Ray Wing was testing v.2.0.0 but I can't seem to get it anywhere. I'm a bit stuck with my mod at the moment, and I really need a tool which will extract textures directly from the game (textures I want, not all textures at once) so I have high hopes for the next Resorep release. Could anyone provide me some information on the matter ?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hello everyone, haven't visited the forum for quite a while but I thought I would check the progress with Resorep development. I'm having a great time with this tool. I'm modding AC Rogue like crazy and I've already released a mini mod for it on moddb. A question If I may, does anyone know if the new version was released ? I've read some earlier posts in which Ray Wing was testing v.2.0.0 but I can't seem to get it anywhere. I'm a bit stuck with my mod at the moment, and I really need a tool which will extract textures directly from the game (textures I want, not all textures at once) so I have high hopes for the next Resorep release. Could anyone provide me some information on the matter ?
Not released yet. I still have to figure out why it crashes for everyone.

D

DoctorC4

Hi, errr,
I'm fighting with jar file can't open to a state where it could do.
Tried manual ways of doing that but failed before I can open the .jar file.
When I was so happy I can open the .jar file, press add application and 64bit, it told me "NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll"
Can you help me with that
-------------------------------------------------------
Side note: As I said before I cant get the .jar file open, I found a way to open .jar file by using "JAR_Runner. exe", will this app be the problem?
The only way for me to open Jar file right now is using "JAR_Runner. exe"
By the way, I tried your 1.6 on the same computer before my computer got reboot, it works great, but I'm not sure about what happened in this one.
--------
My system right now is up to date win10.

Can you take a look at my manually install, is there any things I missing or did wrong?

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 147
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi, errr,
I'm fighting with jar file can't open to a state where it could do.
Tried manual ways of doing that but failed before I can open the .jar file.
When I was so happy I can open the .jar file, press add application and 64bit, it told me "NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll"
Can you help me with that
-------------------------------------------------------
Side note: As I said before I cant get the .jar file open, I found a way to open .jar file by using "JAR_Runner. exe", will this app be the problem?
The only way for me to open Jar file right now is using "JAR_Runner. exe"
By the way, I tried your 1.6 on the same computer before my computer got reboot, it works great, but I'm not sure about what happened in this one.
--------
My system right now is up to date win10.

Can you take a look at my manually install, is there any things I missing or did wrong?
All looks good except the dllsettings.ini file content. Please double check the folder paths. They look incorrect to me. Also note the invalid "CD" drive letter for dll log path (not sure if that matters though since dll log is disabled (as it should be)).

P

Piet700

I did it just the video said install it link the folders and put the textures in the modded folder when i start the game now nothing happend

veironn

Casual Client
Some games to incompatible list :(

Hellblade Senuas sacrifice (unreal engine)
Evil within 1 and 2
Middle earth : Shadow of war

All of them no textures extract

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Some games to incompatible list :(

Hellblade Senuas sacrifice (unreal engine)
Evil within 1 and 2
Middle earth : Shadow of war

All of them no textures extract

Thanks for reporting. I'll add them now.

PS: It's easier just to comment on the google drive link so I get a notification via email. Undertow emails don't always come through. :)

Jim9876

Potential Patron
I'm trying to get the catwoman and Harley nude mods to work. I've got Java installed and visual basic c++. Resorep v1.7.0. I've added the batman Arkham knight .exe file as 64bit and selected the folder where the modded files are located. But when I load the game nothing happens. The game itself works perfectly fine, but no nude catwoman or Harley. Any ideas?

D

Deiv9865

can someone tell me how can I make mods with RESOREP,because I want to change some colors on a skin in Arkham Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.