Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins (1 Viewer)

tech76

Potential Patron
All my textures work for each class except the witch, which only has "barbie doll" textures, no nipples or coochie.
Yeah, same here. Mine was working until the patch. All the others work, but All I want to play is the Witch. Too bad.

Kukuru12

Potential Patron
i just patched the game today, and since none of the nude mods are working anymore. Cant figure out why if someone could help :)

sixpackman

Potential Patron
Trying to trouble shoot an issue - which is that while I can see the nude model in game, I can't see the details (nipples / vagina).

-- Armor Swap Essentials are installed
-- Joku Nude Skins are in the textures folder
-- Resorep installed and pointing to the textures folder

Using armor swap essentials, I'm successfully able to swap armor, underwear or go with none.

But when nude, the detail looks like a retail store mannequin....

I'm sure the issue is on my end and that I'm doing something really basic wrong, but my efforts at troubleshooting are yielding no results. Thoughts on what I might be missing or where to look?

Thanks.

tech76

Potential Patron
Trying to trouble shoot an issue - which is that while I can see the nude model in game, I can't see the details (nipples / vagina).

-- Armor Swap Essentials are installed
-- Joku Nude Skins are in the textures folder
-- Resorep installed and pointing to the textures folder

Using armor swap essentials, I'm successfully able to swap armor, underwear or go with none.

But when nude, the detail looks like a retail store mannequin....

I'm sure the issue is on my end and that I'm doing something really basic wrong, but my efforts at troubleshooting are yielding no results. Thoughts on what I might be missing or where to look?

Thanks.

About 6 replys back on this thread may be your answer. It was for me.

Deadman

Potential Patron
I have a small problem. I have 3 characters with the old vagina and 3 with the new one. the old ones are the Sorceress, Valkyrie and Maehwa. I would love it if I could have them all the same. So I am looking for the new vagina on those three characters. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Sorry Viconia but whe I'm on character selection ( in game too) there are no vagina and nipples texture, can u help me?
There's a new witch texture on page 36 of Cerophono nude mod. Download it, extract, and copy paste it into your modded folder. All other classes shouldn't need changes.

moka

Vivacious Visitor
There's a new witch texture on page 36 of Cerophono nude mod. Download it, extract, and copy paste it into your modded folder. All other classes shouldn't need changes.
from which game is that pic on ur signature?

E

EffeX

I have a problem since this patch that block the nude mod. All my mods work until the body skin. It doesn't matter which body skin i use. No one show up in game/character creator. I tried to download the new witch skin but nothing has changed. I have no idea how to fix this problem.
Oh and i have the NA Version.

I hope someone can help me!

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I have a problem since this patch that block the nude mod. All my mods work until the body skin. It doesn't matter which body skin i use. No one show up in game/character creator. I tried to download the new witch skin but nothing has changed. I have no idea how to fix this problem.
Oh and i have the NA Version.

I hope someone can help me!
The mod haven't been block, perhaps you have the wrong name for your .dds file. Likewise, if nothing show up in game/character creator, I think you may have to reinstall or repair the game.

Greeneiwolf

Potential Patron
So using this mod per directions, It works for everything except for my valk. instead of showing naked or even the default underwear it shows an all black armor. How do I fix this?

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
I used your V5, but Sorceress also don´t have nipples/vagina textures anymore... only Tamer, Ranger and one other. using EU version though.

Tried uninstall and reinstall mod + reinjecting texture, nothing works, same result.

According to Nude Mod Thread the dds file for Sorceress is now: 242032935.dds, which is not in any of your zip folders.

Just for you to know :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.