[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

T

TheFirstDay

Hi, I have a problem, I can t exctract texture from any games, can u help me ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cairo

Potential Patron
If you know any other 64-bit DirectX 11 games, it would be great if you try the tool and post the result.
Hey Ray Wing,

Happy to report that all Assassin's Creed Games from III up until Syndicate work perfectly. Have not tried the first few but I am sure they are no different.
Also, Watch Dogs 2 seems to be working at the moment

Cairo

Potential Patron
Also, I'd like to ask a few questions.

Is it possible to replace hair textures? Are they .dds files? I have searched through original textures which were captured and can't seem to find any.

Secondly, is there any way to completely replace a face with another? I have tried replacing BC1_UNORM_SRGB files with others of the same type, and of course the face texture changes. I have tried replacing various normal maps with others to change the actual shape of the face but none seem to be working.

Is the above possible with a texture replacer?

Once again, thank you and keep up the great work!

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi, I have a problem, I can t exctract texture from any games, can u help me ?
Sorry for the late reply. Could you please elaborate?
Also, I'd like to ask a few questions.

Is it possible to replace hair textures? Are they .dds files? I have searched through original textures which were captured and can't seem to find any.

Secondly, is there any way to completely replace a face with another? I have tried replacing BC1_UNORM_SRGB files with others of the same type, and of course the face texture changes. I have tried replacing various normal maps with others to change the actual shape of the face but none seem to be working.

Is the above possible with a texture replacer?

Once again, thank you and keep up the great work!
Thank you for your support. From my experience hair textures are usually very easy to recognize because they look like hair strands. But the problem is that sometimes hair could be made without a texture at all - pure geometry + color. Regarding the face shape I'm afraid that to change it you need to replace a 3d model too. Normal map manipulation will have only a very limited effect.

S

smashmanwon

I continually receive the NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll error, even after reinstalling the 64 bit java countless times.

surya

Potential Patron
Please help me

I can not open the game minecraft story mode season 2 with resorep

15ewhon.png
[/IMG]
15ewhon.png

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I continually receive the NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll error, even after reinstalling the 64 bit java countless times.
it works in minecraft story mode season 2 ???
how can I make mods I have 1.7.0 I need 2.0.0
Hi. I can't open my game in 64-bit help. I did download all things in readme.txt
Sorry guys. Was lying drunk under the Christmas tree. Will try to help you soon.

ckx3009

Potential Patron
Hello Ray Wing,
I'm working on some retextures for Nier Automata.
Everything is good so far except for the hairs: when I try to edit an hair texture I get the right colour but not the transparency that should be there.
The result is like this:
20180120113739.jpg
I tried to save the DDS in many ways, even tried to remove all the black area, leave it transparent and save the DDS with the alpha option, but while in game where there was black now I get white, so no improvements.
The only way to get the correct hairs is if I remove my custom texture or if I use the exact same texture I dumped, without any change.

Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you very much and best regards

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hello Ray Wing,
I'm working on some retextures for Nier Automata.
Everything is good so far except for the hairs: when I try to edit an hair texture I get the right colour but not the transparency that should be there.
The result is like this:
View attachment 69130
I tried to save the DDS in many ways, even tried to remove all the black area, leave it transparent and save the DDS with the alpha option, but while in game where there was black now I get white, so no improvements.
The only way to get the correct hairs is if I remove my custom texture or if I use the exact same texture I dumped, without any change.

Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you very much and best regards
Could you please send me the original texture and various modified textures that you tried so far?

surya

Potential Patron
Could you please send me the original texture and various modified textures that you tried so far?

Hello Ray Wing

please help me edit my skins minecraft story mode season 2 using resorep

I use resorep 2.0

I use 64 bit but the game can not be opened

15ewhon.jpg
[/IMG]
15ewhon.jpg
[/IMG]
Screenshot_23.png

ckx3009

Potential Patron
Hello Ray Wing,

I have attached a 7zip with the original texture and some tries I did.
03 ,05 and 06 in game are like the screenshot, with the black borders.
02, 04 and 07 are the same but white instead of black.

I'm pretty confident that the hair texture has to be saved with some particular setting or edited in a specific way that I don't know.
Please let me know if you need me to perform any test or give you additional information.
Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards

Attachments

Textures.7z
158.3 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.